Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
The Tankyuu Of The 3 Legged Neko ~MISSION~ ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kieff

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:01 pm
Two guards stepped forward, their blades poised for action. "What business does the hidden leaf village have with us." One of them asked, stepping forward. "Oh well you see, we have official business with the lord here. I even have proof." Kitsune still holding Shizen, grabbed the piece of paper he had handed to her earlier. The other guard snatched it from her and examined the paper. "What this isn't an official scroll!" He cried out, but it was too late.
Kitsune had created two chakra strings and had looped them around both of the guards heads. With a slight pull, the two strings came together, the guards' heads banging into each other.
They fell down to the ground in a heap. She created a few more chakra strings, and securely tied them up. "C'mon let's go before they wake up!" Kitsune urged the group, not wanting to waste any time.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:11 pm
Jaruno was amazedabout kitsune's performance.
"Wait a second...."Jaruno said
Byakugan...
"There" Jaruno said pointing "In that tree there is a third guard."

And as Jaruno said this the guard started to flee.  

Darkstarzz

Kieff

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:02 pm
"Oh no you don't!" She flung another chakra string, tripping the fleeing guard.
"No please don't hurt me...I promise I won't tell anyone!" He begged, covering his head fearfully. "I wouldn't dream of killing you, besides promises are hard to keep."
Kitsune smiled, pulling another chakra string at a tree next to the guard. "Now this might hurt a little but it won't be for long" She tipped the tree down on the chakra string, holding him firmly.
"Now be a good guard and be quiet." Kitsune unwound her charkra string from the tree, making it disappear.
"Is there anymore, this is kinda fun!" She would never hurt them, and was often offended when they feared that she was going to murder them.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:05 pm
"Nope there is no more kitsune. We should move on before more come." Jaruno told everyone.  

Darkstarzz

EddddyC

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:11 pm
"Kitsune-chan..." Sasaki said with an awkwards smile. [[Sasaki -> ^_^"]] Sasaki walked over to the frightened guard and helped him up."Eh...sorry about my student. I'm Shou Sasaki, a Jounin from Konoha. We have come on a mission, searching for a missing cat. If you would please let us in to your village, that would be incredibly helpful. If not..." Sasaki's eyes sparked as his mouth curled into a thin, mischevious smile. "We will have to get by with other means, understood?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:13 pm
Jaruno was puzzled by sasaki's actions
Why...why would he help an guard that will stray us from our mission?  

Darkstarzz

Kieff

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:13 pm
"Ok..ok" She smiled, acting disappointed. Knowing that the guard might let them through.
Kitsune was surprised that Shizen had slept though the whole thing. Poor guy, he's so young and we're taking him on a journey like this. "Wake up, Shizen..." She said in her soft light tone, moving a couple of hairs that had fallen in his face.
He opened his blue eyes slightly, taking in the scene around him. "Arghhh..I'm so tired.." He groaned, wishing that he could fall asleep.
"Tch, ninjas need to be on their guard. Maybe being a ninja is too.." But Kitsune didn't have enough time to finish.
He sprung out of her arms, determination in his eyes. "I can be a ninja! I can!"
She giggled,"I'm sure you can"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:14 pm
Jaruno laughed to himself at the little boy's eagerness.  

Darkstarzz

EddddyC

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:24 pm
Sasaki turned back to the Genin. "Shall we go? The guard here have just changed his mind and would gladly let us through." Sasaki was smiling and the guard looked more terrified than ever. "Right?" The guard nodded frantically. "Alright, then. Let's find the Kage-sama. And rest-assured, we will have no further delays...right, Taro-kun?" The guard nodded again. "H-Hai, Sasaki-san!" Sasaki walked into the village, whistling.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:26 pm
Jaruno slowly followed Sasaki-sensei while keeping aneye out for traps.  

Darkstarzz

Kieff

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:28 pm
Kitsune grabbed Shizen's hand, leading him through the gate. "Ok any idea of the cat's location?" She asked, observing the crowds of people.
"I have no idea..." The boy frowned, clearly unhappy of the fact that he had no more information to give.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:31 pm
"Shizen what color is your cat?" Jaruno asked
"Becuse i've seen 4 black cats so far."  

Darkstarzz

EddddyC

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:34 pm
"Mm...and there's a striped cat on the roof. Did you say your cat had three legs?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:39 pm
"Yeah, and she has fur. It's kinda spiky when you give her a bath, and she get angry when you pull her tail...." Shizen smiled, figuring that he had helped.
"Wow that just about explains every cat here..." Kitsune sighed.

Kieff

Darkstarzz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:26 pm
"So Shizen....where do you think your cat will be? Does she have a favorite food or smell???" Jaruno asked Shizen  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff