Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Holy Halls -the RP- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mysterymelonman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:16 pm
"I see, and what, pray tell, made you do this?" he asked after reading the card. Hikaru had slain a few back in his day as a holy knight, killing the unrighteous and evil, but he had changed his ways since then, believeing that there was no such thing as good or evil, just thoughts.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:19 am
Another card appeared against the screen. "Many years ago, when i was a young child, he came to my home and killed everyone...I swore revenge."  

Fighter for all

Mysterymelonman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:01 pm
"You have definately sinned heavily, vowing revenge then carrying it out is a heavy offense against Him," he said, looking at the wall. "But, my child, you must have come to repent, tell me what you plan to do to make up for this."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:48 am
Another card pressed against the screen. "I wish to go into His service."  

Fighter for all

Mysterymelonman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:24 pm
"You are very welcome to join us, welcome to the Holy Numbers," Hikaru said, smiling before stepping out of the box. So far he had collect 3 people, not quite enough to run a legislative branch, but it was something at least.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:49 am
Caylem stepped from the box, his eyes tracing along the wall of the church. He shook his head and looked at the man he had just confessed to.  

Fighter for all

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:22 pm
a band of clones of the great samurai tennyo burst through the temple door drawing strength from the holy light for there unholy mission  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:50 pm
"Hmm?" Hikaru looked over to the men who had busted through the doors. "My my, looks like we have company, and no one's here, guess I'll handle them by myself," he said, putting his hands in his pockets and pulled out white fingerless gloves for each. Putting them on, he struck a fighting pose of his right foot in front and left foot in back, his left hand held up in a fist next to his head and his right hand dangling in front of his groin. Pivoting on his feet, he rushed towards them, his arms in front of his chest and his hands in a prayer like position. Jumping forward, he aimed a reverse roundhouse kick to one of their heads.  

Mysterymelonman

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:43 pm
one fell backward from the kick but four swords swung at him and two lunged  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:29 pm
Bringing his fist up, he slammed it into the ground, sending out a shockwave of light energy, making the earth rumble and a ring of light shoot from him, blowing back the assailants. Lightning crackled around his legs as he looked around at them to see which one's he'd have to deal with next. Striking his fighting pose again, he waited.  

Mysterymelonman

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:14 pm
the colection of samurai wielding there swords came at the holy man with there years of trained experience and swords of the celestial gods  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:04 pm
Putting his hands in a prayer position, he started mumbling a prayer to himself. Glowing white as the swords struck, each samurai would be frozen in place, and their blades not piercing his skin. Divine electricity would then begin to shock them, most likely killing them.  

Mysterymelonman

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:54 am
the swords glowed a holy light as the devine power washed over the tennyo clones and the continued there walk forward unaffected by much of the same  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:21 pm
"Tch, I guess my fists will have to punish your crimes," he said, getting into his stance before rushing towards one and punching it in the stomach, sending it flying into some of the pus. He then aimed a side kick towards another close one and sent him flying into a few other samurais. His hits shattered bones and dislocated sockets, not from divine power, but from blood, sweat and tears.  

Mysterymelonman

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:49 pm
"You can prove none of your accusations of crimes. Your false judgment is viewed as a sin against the gods and must be dealt with accordingly," one of the samurai informed Hikaru. The doors to the Holy Halls burst open as uncountable numbers of the same samurai filled the area. The nearest hundred blades surrounded him in a circle of points that would severely injure anyone who touched them. The rest began gathering celestial energy to wipe this man and his sins from the face of the city.
Many more waited outside, their insurmountable numbers more than enough to subdue any threat.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff