Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sakura_Madison

Blessed Nerd

22,225 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:51 am
Hello everyone! The username is Sakura_Madison. Real name is Julisa aka PikaChika. I am 22 and working in a toy store. Living in the Sinful City of Las Vegas, NV for 6 years now. Even though my age is kinda old, I still have the looks and personality of a 17 year old.

I spend most of my free time on Gaia, video games, and hanging out with my anime club, Chibi Club of Las Vegas. Have so many people there of all ages and have a blast with them. They are mostly on Gaia as well.
I got here by a link of a person's sig. I though to myself Why not miss another chance like this So followed the steps and here I am today.

If I was chosen to be the winner, I would finish up my quest (Winged Anklets and other items, check journal), if I haven't done so already. Some of it, I will donate to some of my friends that helped me on my quest. With the rest of it, if there is any, will be for vending.

Thank you, Sinelo! You will never be forgotten.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:35 am
Hello there to the guild members. Iam Mariel and i am from Greece. I live with my parents at the moment and soon i ll be moving to my own house. I am 23 years old and i am a kindergarten teacher domokun  

Mouritsa

Friendly Gaian

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

Esarra

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:14 am
Hi! I'm Es. I got here from the thread in the Chatterbox, which is where I usually hang out. (I get frustrated trying to actually hold conversations here, as things move too fast for me.) I'm currently 22 and I work in tech support.

Um, let's see...if I win?....I'd be INCREDIBLY shocked! eek But I'd buy me some baby seal slippers....maybe I should start questing, but I really have no idea what to do then! And then with the leftovers, I think I'd give them to my sister, since she really wants an angelic sash.

Anyway, nice to meet ya'll!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:51 am
Hey, I'm Dainyus (Dane-yus), I've sort have just started Gaia since my sister told me to. UHm..... nothing really else to say...  

Dainyus

Ray Uemoto

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:56 am
Whoo, hello, kagome_sayu in the house! Also known as hidden_nin and anime_hunter. Yesh, I have mules, but in fact, this one is a mule. I use them to rp, anime_hunter is just a hangout person. xd

But back to topic, I hate revealing my real name on the internet, so I'll use my online alias. Mina is my name, but if you forget, just call me by a part of my screen name. =D

I'm a teen, 15 years, in school, learning french, unemployed and single. xd

What would I use the money for? Getting my long quested items. I'm quite serious. I've wanted a nitemare scarf in the longest time, but now it really doesn't matter. =/ I would like to get the smaller quested items, I mean, pendants and all. My quests are private and I do them by myself, I have a sense of greater pride then. Mostly I would donate. =3 Make the world a happier place.

Also, I would probably use them to buy monthly collectibles too, I live in Canada and it's really hard to even make a payment, due to me being underage as well. xd

Anywaaay, I love j-pop and some american songs, like HelloGoodbye- Here (In Your Arms). heart

I also love to draw, I'm a total geek into drawing. DRAWING IS MY PASSION!!! NOW GIMME MY TABLET! xd

Well, I can't think of anything right now. Ahaha. But, many thanks for reading this. =D  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:51 am
Hello, I'm SorrelKing. I'm Sorrel IRL. I'm 16, 17 in June, I go to college so i'm a student. I live in England which my dad. I'm newish here with this char but I had a char a few yeas ago but he did nothing and I forgot his pass and username xD.
That's about all I can think of for now ^^;;  

SorrelKing

Sorakachan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:14 am
Hello, I'm Sorakachan. You may call me that or Sora or Soraka. I do not mind. I will flirt randomly with people. If you do not like it, you may request I stop and I will ^^
Lately, I've had a lot of homework, which makes me sad, as I have less time to spend on gaia gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:55 am
Hello I just joined yesterday, I am azurewings but you may call me Heather. I am 19 years old and have a 1 year old daughter n.n! I joined gaia in 04, despite the username status.

Uhm, if you need help with anything do not hesitate to ask smile For I am a master at PSP9 and I can make you banners, buttons and animations ^_^ oh and I am good at emoticons as I found out. I am currently learning Avi Editing xD  

azurewings

Savina

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:23 am
Hey all. I got referred here by the lovely YumeZutto. smile
I'm 22, a stay-at-home mom to a 3 year old, and my husband of 4 years is in the US Navy.
Yup.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:49 pm
hi
I dont really give away my name, you can just refer to me as Dreadnaught or Dread.

Likes (just what I can think of right now):
Console Games
Ranting on Forums
Make fun of my friends (we just abuse eachother alot, thats how we say hi)
Fire

Mental Problems:
I tend to Insult but I try to help it
Medically Psychopathic
Pyromania (Ive got 3 out of the 4 causes)
Passive Agressiveness
Emotionally Repressed

Dislikes(very long list, make some popcorn and relax):
Myself for multiple reasons, Spammer, Flamers, People Who Cant Stop Talking, Most of the People In my Family, Annarexic People, People Who Are Obsessed with their Physical Appearance, German Shepards (long story), Songs that get stuck in my head (sandstorm, here in my car, etc.), laziness, terrorists, people who join the army just to boast about it then dont want to cause of the war, when people waste money on stupid little things that will be completely useless within one year or two, Game Informer for a few reasons, people who buy classy phones and dont even use half the accesories, people who repress their emotions, the voices in my head, communists, suicide, toy dolls (scary little things), clowns, racism, steryotypes......yeah, long list aint it? Im just gunna end here cause this would be just too long if I keep going.  

Dreadnaught105

NikLegit

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:43 pm
Hey guys, I'm Nik. Im fifteen and from California. Go me. I make profiles and do auctions to earn my money on gaia. I also vend alot.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:49 pm
hi im wolfphoenix76 il 13 going on 14 very soon my hobbies are sports training dogs and partying things i hate are:begging noobs begging and other anoying things thats about all.  

wolfphoenix76

Trannisaurus Sex

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:57 pm
Hey yo!
Caffine-man here! biggrin

Age - 14
State - Denile (Iowa)
Hobbies - Gaia
Interesting Fact - I run a charity
I get along with everyone biggrin
Time on gaia - 5 Months
Friends - 86
Free time - Few hours a day weekdays, 12-15 on weekends
Build - Average (Not fat not athletic)
Hair - Long, Brown
Sex - Male
Eyes - Brown
Glasses - Yep! biggrin
Clothing line - Homestarrunner.com

Thats pretty much all about me... i think.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:03 pm
User Image

Sup all, Shignami5 here, you can just call me Shig.

STATS!!!

Sex: Male
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 272lbs
Time On Gaia: 2 years, 1 month, 12 days and counting.

If I won the giveaway, I'd put it towards my quest which is going to cost a staggering 8 million.

I love video games, anime, hilariously bad movies, 4chan, metal, making fun of people and animals.

I hate stupid people, emos and people that have a sense of unwarranted self-importance

And thats all you need to know!

Questing! User Image

shignami5

lasestrellasxx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:46 pm
Hello,

Everyone on gaia knows me as xwishfulthinkerx but in the real world people call me Elizabeth or Liz. I'm 16 years old and a Sophmore in high school. I enjoy running track (hurdles) and swimming for my school. I'm the oldest out of five kids. All of us were born within five years of one another. I was born in Louisiana but now I currently reside in North Carolina. My first snow day was on Christmas day when I was eight years old. I got to have a "white Christmas." I've never broken a bone before but I have suffered a couple concussions from riding my bike without a helmet and from getting smacked in the head during a soccer game. I'm a pretty easy going person. If you upset me in some way I usually won't harbor negative feelings towards you. I'm a pretty forgiving person. I like to look nice for school on some days while on others I throw on a pair of soccer shorts and a t-shirt. One of my major flaws is that I am a HUGE procrastinator. If I can I will put something off for as long as I can. I'm getting a little better at it though.

Haha ok that's enough rambling about me ...anyways..

If I were to win the 1,000,000 gold I think I would flip out. I would try and buy the dark halo and a few other items that I have always liked. I'm really horrible at saving up money on gaia. I always eaither spend it all or give it away when I try to save up for something big.

If you actually ended up reading all of my ranting, thanks for reading!  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff