Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Ending? (Possible Spoilers) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What RE had the best ending?
  Resident Evil 0
  Resident Evil Remake
  Resident Evil 2
  Resident Evil 3
  Resident Evil: Code Veronica X
  Resident Evil 4
View Results

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:42 am
TheLegendaryThiefYunku
Resident evil and all of it possibilitys!
I still want to kill LJ, he wouldn't save Rebecca Chambers from the Hunter during a part in the game. Said that he had no ammo, the guy doesn't even know how to avoid killing monsters!
Umm... Who? I'm assuming you're not talking about the character from RE: Apocalypse.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 3:05 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
TheLegendaryThiefYunku
Resident evil and all of it possibilitys!
I still want to kill LJ, he wouldn't save Rebecca Chambers from the Hunter during a part in the game. Said that he had no ammo, the guy doesn't even know how to avoid killing monsters!
Umm... Who? I'm assuming you're not talking about the character from RE: Apocalypse.

I think she's talking about one of the members of this guild...  

FoxyAreku

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:08 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
What I mean is, I think the characters should be driven by the storyline, not by gameplay. Let's say they wanted to do what you suggested. So they say, "Let's throw all the characters together and THEN think of a way to make it into a storyline."

What I'd rather have is a game with different chapters, each character having their own chapter. One of the ways that Resident Evil managed to underline that Horror aspect is isolation, in RE1, 2, 3, CVX, etc. The characters are alone for the most part, that's what makes it that much scarier. Resident Evil 0 is awesome, but I wasn't scared at all during that game. I'd much rather prefer the hero travel alone.

That being the case, I'd much rather see a game that has maybe 4 chapters: Chris, Jill, Rebecca and Barry... Not necessarily in that order.

Maybe a sort of a tribute to RE1 to remind people who the original 4 survivors were. And, of course, each survivor would have their partner who they meet up with every once in a while, then split up again afterwards. Chris would have Claire, Rebecca could be reunited with Billy, Jill with Carlos, And Barry could be working with Leon, kind of like in RE Gaiden, only GOOD.
Then, you get to find out what happened to all the characters, the scenarios aren't overcrowded, and maybe you get to decide on who you play as in Chapter 5, and who will be the one to defeat the last boss.

hm, that sounds just as good. Though I disagree with your comment on RE0, I was pretty scared in some moments...of course, I had a habit of leaving Billy behind and exploring as Rebecca alone occasionally...I dunno, I just think you are able to travel a bit faster when your alone, and I'm impatient.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:20 pm
You know... RE0 leaves off morning of the 23rd... Then we pick up that night when the Alpha Team moves in... Instead of making a chapter in Umbrella Chronicles about RE0, they should have made a chapter... Okay, get this...

Rebecca enters the mansion and the chapter involves her meeting up with Richard, and that's who the stars of the chapter are. Rebecca hung out with Richard for a while, and it would end with them splitting up and Richard going off to fight the Yawn. But that's something I'm gonna post in "Improvements That could be made to Resident Evil" after Umbrella Chronicles comes out.  

Biohazard EXTREME

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:20 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
You know... RE0 leaves off morning of the 23rd... Then we pick up that night when the Alpha Team moves in... Instead of making a chapter in Umbrella Chronicles about RE0, they should have made a chapter... Okay, get this...

Rebecca enters the mansion and the chapter involves her meeting up with Richard, and that's who the stars of the chapter are. Rebecca hung out with Richard for a while, and it would end with them splitting up and Richard going off to fight the Yawn. But that's something I'm gonna post in "Improvements That could be made to Resident Evil" after Umbrella Chronicles comes out.

Yeah that would be cool, but I really want Rebecca to have her own game...or at least have her appear in RE5! Chris is the main character of that one, right? She should be there somewhere...I dunno, I'm just starting to get worried since she hasn't shown up since the REmake...at least we know she survived due to her report that you find in the N64 version of RE2.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:27 pm
Gamer_404
Yeah that would be cool, but I really want Rebecca to have her own game...or at least have her appear in RE5! Chris is the main character of that one, right? She should be there somewhere...I dunno, I'm just starting to get worried since she hasn't shown up since the REmake...at least we know she survived due to her report that you find in the N64 version of RE2.

Well, there's also "Mail to the Chief" that says she survived, as well as Wesker's Report. It did strike me as very odd that Rebecca didn't get an Epilogue in RE3, despite the fact that even secondary characters like HUNK.  

Biohazard EXTREME

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:30 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Gamer_404

Well, there's also "Mail to the Chief" that says she survived, as well as Wesker's Report. It did strike me as very odd that Rebecca didn't get an Epilogue in RE3, despite the fact that even secondary characters like HUNK.

Yeah! They should of not had HUNK and put Rebecca instead...  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:35 pm
Gamer_404
It's not like with HUNK we get some kind of a revelation all we find out is like... "Wow! He's blonde and he does a lot of missions!"  

Biohazard EXTREME

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:56 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Gamer_404
It's not like with HUNK we get some kind of a revelation all we find out is like... "Wow! He's blonde and he does a lot of missions!"

And that he's always the only one to return alive...sure hope he doesn't come back and ends up teaming up with a well-loved character! gonk  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:31 pm
Gamer_404
And that he's always the only one to return alive...sure hope he doesn't come back and ends up teaming up with a well-loved character! gonk

Musterious Character: HUNK. We have a new mission for you.
Hunk: What is it?
Mysterious Character: You are to rescue the President's Daughter, Ashley.
Hunk: Kill me. Kill me now.  

Biohazard EXTREME

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 9:55 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Gamer_404

Musterious Character: HUNK. We have a new mission for you.
Hunk: What is it?
Mysterious Character: You are to rescue the President's Daughter, Ashley.
Hunk: Kill me. Kill me now.

Aw, that's mean! XD  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 11:59 am
Gamer_404
Aw, that's mean! XD
Yeah, I'm sorry... I shouldn't even suggest putting HUNK through torture like that.

Hmm.. Well, since we now know that Resident Evil 3's official ending is the one with Barry in it, it's kinda disappointing to know that they don't even fully show him or mention his name... I mean, if I never played RE1, or if I was new to the series altogether and beat RE3 with that ending, I wouldn't know who the hell it is... Like, Barry is cool, but he's by no means this mysterious character who we only see parts of... He's not the neighbor (Wilson?) from Home Improvement...
They should have made it more elaborate like:
Jill: "Barry, thank you so much for coming for us!"
Barry: "Yeah, well, I owed you one."
Or something like that.  

Biohazard EXTREME

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:02 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Gamer_404
Aw, that's mean! XD
Yeah, I'm sorry... I shouldn't even suggest putting HUNK through torture like that.

Hmm.. Well, since we now know that Resident Evil 3's official ending is the one with Barry in it, it's kinda disappointing to know that they don't even fully show him or mention his name... I mean, if I never played RE1, or if I was new to the series altogether and beat RE3 with that ending, I wouldn't know who the hell it is... Like, Barry is cool, but he's by no means this mysterious character who we only see parts of... He's not the neighbor (Wilson?) from Home Improvement...
They should have made it more elaborate like:
Jill: "Barry, thank you so much for coming for us!"
Barry: "Yeah, well, I owed you one."
Or something like that.

Yeah...they didn't even credit his voice actor in the credits...  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 2:49 pm
Gamer_404
Chances are it was one of the people who did one of the other voices in the game.  

Biohazard EXTREME

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:38 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Gamer_404
Chances are it was one of the people who did one of the other voices in the game.

yeah...anyway, on a different topic, have you noticed how only the odd numbered Resident Evils have multiple endings?  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff