Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
My mom beat me Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaisukeOrDark

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:02 pm

`Blissful Ignorance
Attention Whore!

STFU, You lieing c**t! If your mom beat you, you wouldn't be on Gaia bragging about. But I give you two points for trying though. Take your pathetic sob story and shove it down your tri-hard throat.

Is that really appropriate for this kind of discussion?
You don't seem to understand that we have rules in the LI sub.
Rellik San
Ok, over the past few weeks, all of us, including myself, have been acting like idiots, this sub forum was not created for that, undeserved acts of cruelty will now be served with an official warning. Because, I don't know about you lot, but if I open up to a bunch of strangers, seeking help, the last thing I want is to be insulted. Is everyone clear on this?

I think your post falls under that pretense
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:56 pm

DaisukeOrDark
`Blissful Ignorance
Attention Whore!

STFU, You lieing c**t! If your mom beat you, you wouldn't be on Gaia bragging about. But I give you two points for trying though. Take your pathetic sob story and shove it down your tri-hard throat.

Is that really appropriate for this kind of discussion?
You don't seem to understand that we have rules in the LI sub.
Rellik San
Ok, over the past few weeks, all of us, including myself, have been acting like idiots, this sub forum was not created for that, undeserved acts of cruelty will now be served with an official warning. Because, I don't know about you lot, but if I open up to a bunch of strangers, seeking help, the last thing I want is to be insulted. Is everyone clear on this?

I think your post falls under that pretense
it does

Apocalyptical Elucidation

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:29 pm

`Blissful Ignorance
Attention Whore!

FIRST WARNING FOR DISREGARDING LIFE ISSUES RULE.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:45 am

Rellik San
Share.My.Pain.
Rellik San
Hikaru Akumu
Something called, running out of the house, go to your friends house, ask to use thier phone for an emergency. Or go to your neighbors or something. >>
THINK OF POSSIBILITIES! AKA OPTIONS!

Erm. In all fairness when your in a state of panic like that, you tend not to think rationally.

when i panic...
i tend to run into things like trees
thats how i got stupefied
and weird
O____o

Where as I turn into a bezerker, and I'm ralatively cool headed 90% of the time.

Ya I go crazy... I used to get beat up by kids when I was in school elementary(SP?) but when I got into Middle School I was so screwed up in the head that when I would get picked on or someone would start to hit my I'd black out and when I came back to they'd have either a bloody nose, lip or they'd be screaming in pain and I would be holding them by the hair if it was long enough... but I'm on meds now so I won't kill anyone ^^;; not that I have of course just really bad fights...

VilleKutUup

Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces