Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Fight against the Shadow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

G1iitch

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:58 pm
Furuken stopped and looked around for a minute. "Why do I get this feeling someones watching me?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:01 pm
furuken
Furuken stopped and looked around for a minute. "Why do I get this feeling someones watching me?"
is it me or is there really something watching us???  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

G1iitch

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:02 pm
"I'm not sure" He said to him catching a heartless at the last minute with Reikku "It'll be clear soon though I know it."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:07 pm
well lets clear these area up, and we shall see what awiats us in the end  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

G1iitch

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:13 pm
"Good idea." He said turning back to the fight and killing heartless in a wide circle around him  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:16 pm
furuken
"Good idea." He said turning back to the fight and killing heartless in a wide circle around him
nice but do you want me to be to wrok my magic a bit *cracks his fingers and readies a summmon*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

G1iitch

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:22 pm
"Hmmmm let's see what you can do." He said stepping back  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:30 pm
furuken
"Hmmmm let's see what you can do." He said stepping back
* summons the ancient masterswordsman Giglamesh* let him do his job, Giglamesh extinguish the heartless "Strike of a thoiusand beginings" *Giglamesh begins his strike agianst the heartless* now relax itll be over soon  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

G1iitch

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:36 pm
"Nice." He said with an approving nod  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:39 pm
well now lets continue onward *Giglamesh turns and fades away* but stay alert there might be some stray heartless *takes out his Neogunblade, and walks towards the next area*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

G1iitch

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:43 pm
He followed him singing in japanese as he always did when he was nervous http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiJwUhjCfO4&mode=related&search=  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:48 pm
furuken
He followed him singing in japanese as he always did when he was nervous *Turns]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiJwUhjCfO4&mode=related&search=
*Turns around and jumps in back of him and vanquishes the heartless that appear* well that was interesting you need to calm down man * pats him in the back and laughs* take it easy and thing wont go so bad  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

G1iitch

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:57 pm
he continued singing "Sorry habit it helps me" he said in a pause http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UqDeelZcQk&mode=related&search=  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:00 pm
*a heartless appears infront of leon, and he just stands there with a smile on his face*  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

G1iitch

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:05 pm
furuken threw Reikku at it as he suddenly stopped singing  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items