Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Mittalmar - Original Archives
Guild Banners (Banner links in first post) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thaxul

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:22 pm
Zurgiea
thaxul
Longbow UK
thaxul
Longbow UK
Hmm. We should start making some official guild signatures, hopefully to get more literates to join.

anyone know Lorien Luinwe? shes a big fan of LotR, and she even has a role-play called "The Elf Haven", Longbow posted in her thread in gambinos mansion.

Next time shes online, will I ask her if she wants to join?

Sure... if she's a big LOTR fan, but not the a fangirl then why not. xp

no, shes not a fangirl! 3nodding

Does she know what Numenore is O.O

Because, I mean, that would defeat the purpose if someone was here and supposedly literate but didn't know what Numenore was xd

I dunno how literate she is..but she knows elvish..so, that counts for something, eh?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:33 pm
Longbow UK
Hmm. We should start making some official guild signatures, hopefully to get more literates to join.

What kind of "official guild signatures" did you have in mind?  

Nimbrethil

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:42 pm
Nimbrethil
Longbow UK

What kind of "official guild signatures" did you have in mind?

Well most guilds seem to make sigs (sometimes custom) for all of members to use...
Just something formal to advertise would be nice.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:49 pm
Thaxul: Ask her if she's read UT or Sil xp

About advertising: We'd have to make sure the ads didn't tote us as a LOTR fan guild though -_- And we'll have to be really careful with who we let in and stuff o.o;  

Zurgi

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:52 pm
Zurgiea
Thaxul: Ask her if she's read UT or Sil xp

About advertising: We'd have to make sure the ads didn't tote us as a LOTR fan guild though -_- And we'll have to be really careful with who we let in and stuff o.o;

What about Tolkien fan guild instead then?
Besides I think it's fairly easy to tell if someone is a screaming fangirl or someone who actually knows what they're talking about, just from the membership application.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 3:15 pm
They could disguise themselves o.O WHO KNOWS! ninja

Tolkien fan guild is better than LOTR fan guild xd Or we just put in our banners "Numenore, a Tolkien guild" or something o.O  

Zurgi

Nimbrethil

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:41 pm
These aren't really like some other "official guild sig banners" that I've seen around, so I have no idea if that's what you were getting at, Longbow, but they're what I just came up with and I kind of like them anyway:
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:43 pm
I like them a whole freaking lot. What about putting our avatars or our names or the heads of our avatars as sort of a watermark in the background?  

curumo

Nimbrethil

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:44 pm
curumo
I like them a whole freaking lot. What about putting our avatars or our names or the heads of our avatars as sort of a watermark in the background?

Thanks.

Heads in the background? Ghost-like? xd  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:45 pm
Nimbrethil
These aren't really like some other "official guild sig banners" that I've seen around, so I have no idea if that's what you were getting at, Longbow, but they're what I just came up with and I kind of like them anyway:
User Image
User Image

Very nice!
Beats my attempt at a small sig:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Khorkalba

curumo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:45 pm
Nimbrethil
curumo

Thanks.

Heads in the background? Ghost-like? xd

Exactly. Well, almost exactly.

(I almost editted your post... xp )  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:50 pm
User Image

I wish I could get it behind the writing though >_<  

Zurgi

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:51 pm
Zurgiea
User Image

I wish I could get it behind the writing though >_<

eek OMG that looks great!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:54 pm
Anyone else want me to put them behind the text? Just tell me black or white version.

Edit: Zurgi, I just realized that you probably faded your avatar because you wanted to text to show up. Did you want your av unfaded?  

Nimbrethil

Zurgi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:56 pm
Can I see how it would look unfadedness? o.O Hehe, not to be a bother or anything though o.o;  
Mittalmar - Original Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff