Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Music Discussion
Does Anyone In Here Play Any Instruments? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do You Play Any Instruments?
  Yes
  No
View Results

domigoto

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:31 pm
i ues to play the alto sax. I stopped cause my old band teacher ruined it for me. that and he kept telling me i was doing everything wrong. so i stopped and havent picked it up since  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:35 pm
You! Post in first posts first!!!
>:[

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

mexoyou

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:20 am
i play the flute, piccolo and the guitar [not that well though] smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:03 am
i play flute in band but on my own like i play guitar, i need some lessons though. trumpet, keyboard, piccalo...and basson but i can't read bass so im not very good. im gonna get a bass guitar though and learn that too.  

Rina2008

jkdvhnxcmvnx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:05 am
I've been playing the piano for seven years and the bassoon for four years. I played clarinet in 6th grade, but I didn't like it much.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:32 am
i play drums and basically any other purcusion instrament  

the anti care bear

Emily da Strange

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:22 am
Aloha! I play piano, percussion(I'd rather not write all the random instruments of that),and Bass guitar. I am not very good at bass yet. I wuv bass! Flea is the most awesomest bassist in the world in my opinion I think. Woop!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:43 am
ya i play the saxophone [alto]
i might quit 2 play guitar cuz my older bro plays and he real good so he could teach me  

J-Skelly

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:11 pm

I now play the fife!
Whee!
rofl

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:36 pm
Electric/acoutsic guitar, bass, drums, vocals, and trumpet (go figure)lol  

Kiss_Me_Im_EEEMMO

Morgenstern_Engel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:42 pm
>_>..... In an attempt to connect with my Irish heritage I learned to play the Penny Whistle. In effect I can also play the recorder. I'm almost as good as any 3rd grader. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:04 pm
Morgenstern_Engel
>_>..... In an attempt to connect with my Irish heritage I learned to play the Penny Whistle. In effect I can also play the recorder. I'm almost as good as any 3rd grader. XD

The recorder is a wannabe clarinet.
Haha.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

Morgenstern_Engel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:37 am
The clarinet's is forced on people who are being forced to take band in the first place. Ha ha. XD No, really. I don't play either instrument seriously. I just learned it for the heritage thing. It sits in my little box with various other things I don't touch like my fans and chopsticks and foreign coins/bills.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:38 pm
Morgenstern_Engel
The clarinet's is forced on people who are being forced to take band in the first place. Ha ha. XD No, really. I don't play either instrument seriously. I just learned it for the heritage thing. It sits in my little box with various other things I don't touch like my fans and chopsticks and foreign coins/bills.

Um...No. Clarinet is not forced on people being forced to take band.
I chose to play the clarinet and Its one of the best things that have ever happened to me.
Youre just stereotyping and i guess dont know anything about band.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

Morgenstern_Engel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:02 pm
Actually, that was a joke mostly based on cartoons I've seen over my life where the person who doesn't want to be in band is always the one who plays the clarinet. >__> I was in no way being serious or trying to offend actual clarinet players.  
Music Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff