Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
RANT BOX ^^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:36 am
I. WANT. SLEEP.
AND STOP CALLING ME, DAMN IT.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:12 am
Haha. Someone wearing black. Your emo. Wearing rubberbands on your wrist must mean you torture yourself so Youre emo.
hahaha.
I laugh at labels
What I really hate is two faced jerks. They are so nice to you but then they go behind your back and say crap about you.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
also...People who talk behind your back. ha. I think they are just cowards and can't stand up for themselves and can't get enough courage to say it to the person's face.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aowije;fiowjeguahrgojkdgoawihgejf;oasidfjao;jig;laskdjgo;aijerg
Thats my rant. grrr.

-Blck Hrt Grl-

Hikaru Akumu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:14 pm
I hate this feeling.
It burns and tears and screams and gnaws at me day by day.
I don't know this feeling.
I don't like knowing anything. I don't like it. It hurts and burns.

I can't scream. I feel like I'm tearing myself apart.
I feel like I'm drowning twenty four seven.
I don't like being left out in the dark, alone, unknowing whats around me.

I can't stand this feeling. It hurts.
I talk. I talk. I talk to people close. I explain, I repeat, I scream it out.
But It won't go away.

it's laughing. I know it is.
It's laughing as it gnaws and chews and eats me.
It's burning a ******** s**t damn hole in my chest and mind.

Make it go away. I hate not being able to make it go away.

I don't like this insecurity...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:33 pm
I have a migrane(sp?)!!!!! D=
It hurts like a mother ******** it's making me cry.
And I gots a tooth ache too.
I WANT MY MOMMY!!!
<----has never uttered those words til now.  

Candy Fornication

Hikaru Akumu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:00 am
Why does she have to make me sit there and listen?
Why do I have to be there when I can have no say?
Why does she have to strip away everything I like to do and own, except for something that might get me into college?

Sometimes I think I should have chugged down a beer, taken a smoke, do something to make her see what she's doing to me. But that's just making me a loser even more. And I know it. so I don't.

But I'm tempted to just take a sip of that s**t my cousin was drinking yesterday. I'm tempted to do things I never thought I would do since I said I was going to be 'straight-edge'. But now I just don't know.

I can't go to concerts anymore. Projeckt revolution is my last. I can't get out of the house, without pissing her off with cold fury. I can't do anything with my life.

Lead me sheltered and leave me to die without a bloody social life or friends. Strip away the freedom I need to breathe and live. Just take it all away instead of one by one.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:47 pm
I started out as a poser, only being emo because my friend (best) like totally became emo, i wanted to be there for her. But as time went on i actually became emo. Like at first I'd just wear lots of eyeliner and wear black and what not. But I realized that life sucks the more and more time went on. I started cutting myself when I couldn't take life, its like sealing my problems in a scar. I know im nbot a down to earth emo. But i hate the world, really I do, we all just screwed up the earth then claim it was for our own good. I hate people, they think they're better than everything around them, if god just wanted us to be here to destroy the world then he wouldn'tve given us a brain. It's time we use it.

Most people don't understand the way I think. I see like I'm not sure.. my cat for example, and think, I wonder why he doesn't just run away. Its that kind of thinking of why I claim myself to be emo. I'm very emotional, like, i can't keep a straight face for any amount of time.. and I cried for about a week when my dad died (even though he was a cheating bi-polar b*****d)

Call me a poser, whatever, it may be true, but I really do think this way now. I'm mostly depressed nowadays and I at least have good reasons..
Dad:dead, Mom:insane, Brother: Rocket Scientist and first in family who is gay, Me; might be bi, friends don't trust me, no one to talk to most times.  

Twice Scarred

Gambino Statue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:44 am
I hate when my Dad speaks to me like I've disappointed him when that's all he ever does to me. I hate how my Stepmother cries over me and whines about how I never listen to her because she's not really my mother. I hate how my Dad sticks up for her when he knows my Mum is right and she's a headcase unfit to raise her own children, let alone me and my sister. I hate when my friends ignore me all day and exclude me from conversations, then turn around and say 'Ok, I'll tell you this but don't tell the others I let you know'. I hate when they know I'm upset but just pretend like I'm not.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:45 pm
I hate this feeling. The feeling of being helpless & dumb. It makes me feel like a waste of space or something. And when I ask for help I get ignored. So I'm also sick of people acting like they care & when I try to tell them whats wrong they think I'm mental or that I'm just paranoid.  

Candy Fornication

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:00 am
I hate stuck up middle class people who think they are rich who come through my drive thru starbucks and act like they own me and the place. You ******** went to a trade school for 6 months cuz you arent smart enough for college and now do medical coding and billing and think you are the s**t. I dont care if its raining and you got wet. If you got a problem with getting wet, then dont come through my ******** drive thru when its raining. Deal with it. Just because you got wet to get drinks for you and your friends doesnt mean you can be a b***h to everyone...especially the people making your drink. I cant make it stop raining, last i checked i wasnt god...and if i was why the hell would you be bitching at me? geez.

So dont think i wont decaf your a**, miss grande, organic, no whip, 2 splenda white mocha....

(lack of grammar and punctuation due to anger)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:09 am
this thread cheers me up all the time  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:21 am
boys are dumb.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:03 am

Esme With Love

Candy Fornication

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:29 pm