Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Grey Tower Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:25 pm
Or, they would have gotten through the revolving door, had a figure composed intirely out of the collor black pulled them out of it at the last second.

He tilted his head to one side, poping his neck, and giving a wolfish smile. He spoke through hsi teeth as his long rifle hung from his back, its strap jingling slightly as he gesticulated, "Welcome," he looked at the box and the man, "Gents" he added curtly, "to the Grey Tower. Now, what is your business here," he began counting things off on his fingers, "BUssiness, Diplomacy, Planned Atack, Owner's Request, touring, or just to get the bloddy snot beaten out of you." he said, pooping his knuckles and withdrawing his hands back into loose fists.

Yes, THomas Parkreiner, the darkling, was at top form as a door man.

Seemingly unnoticed in his diguise, the Lich King smiled broadly, confidently, and ooks over to his hooded companion.

"Well, the good sir at the door," there was a slight malice inhis voice as he said the last word, and he slowly drew his fingers inward. "Seems distracted, I suggest we go ahead and let ourselves in."

He bent his head slightly to one side, peaking just sligtly up his servant's hood, just enough to see the lower half of her face, "What do you think?"

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:46 pm
(("pooping his knuckles"??? rofl ))

"Business." Masaru answered, "though hopefully not owner's request... I'd assume whoever runs this joint would at least have the decency to summon me directly rather than half-assing the summon contract and making me get here on my own."

Beneath the black face-shield of his helmet, his eyes closed, trying to sense where the other half of the invisible magic "chain" that bound him to whoever summoned him ended... but, it seemed to be... scrambled, for some reason...

"Oi Div, run a mana scan of the area... about a city block in every direction." Masaru ordered.

"You know, you could say, 'please'..." The spirit said as a part the top of the box slid to the side, and a small golfball-sized dark green orb floated out. "and while we're on the subject... you could also say 'Doctor V. Takizawa'... and add 'oh mighty and wise'... and 'use your great power to-'"

"Shut up and run the damn scan!" Masaru yelled, before sighing and reguarding the darkling. "Hard to find good help these days, eh?"  

Ryouba Hiryuu

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:29 pm
((Don't start on Jeff's spelling, he has his reasons and shouldn't be made fun of.))  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 6:26 pm
Kupo ninja
((Don't start on Jeff's spelling, he has his reasons and shouldn't be made fun of.))

((Yeah, I know... but that one... I just couldn't resist... Sorry Jeff, please don't eat my brains))  

Ryouba Hiryuu

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:49 pm
((NO, no, Its quite alright, "poop his knuckles" is to funny not to bve made fun of))

THomas laughed coldly at the man in the rediculas suit. "Well, from what I know, the master here isn't exactly the sort to summon power-ranger wanna-bes."

He steped aside, "I guess you can go through though..." he said, coldly, "But remember, I've got my eyes on the both of you."

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 6:57 pm
A man burst through the doors. His hair was messed up and clothes dirty and tattered. he had sunglasses so his totally black eyes were invisble to anyone.
He staggered, obviously drunk.
"Helloshhh." He laughed and tripped onto the ground.  

Fighter for all

Lori Naoi

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 6:59 pm
Reaper watched the scene. "Who is that man..." she said scowling, obviously disapproving of his behaivor.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:14 am
The Lich King smiled widely, but was obviously somewhat unearved.

"That, my dear," he shifted his neck, and it made several odd poping and streatching sounds as it went, "Is Kren, my partner and lord of grey tower... I need to check on his liver it seems..." said the Lich King.

He walked up to the door, and slid past the fuming doorman, "That was Kren, and I must speak to him." he explained haistily, he flashed his true, rotten face so that only the man could see it, then continued on his way.

The doorman glared angrily as the two passed through. The man was Kren, he was sure. He never forgott a dead body/

"FIen then," he spat defiantly on the ground next to him."

He began tapping his right foot repeatedly in frustration. People weren't respecting his position of power, and he did not like that.

"So, what are you here for, Mr. Spandex?" one of his hands began to drift behind him for hiis rifle.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Ryouba Hiryuu

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:47 am
"What? Ranger? I assure you, I have very little to do with nature and forests," Masaru stated, somewhat confused. This confusion only worsened when comined with irritation as a trio of new arrivals, each stranger than the last, walked though (or erm... drunkenly stumbled in, for one case) completely undisturbed, while he was stuck out here.

And from the look of the doorman, he didn't like it either.

"So, what are you here for, Mr. Spandex?"

"Hey, spandex was the 'in' thing back in my home dimension!" Masaru protested.

"Yeah," The box-spirit confirmed. "600 years ago it started sinking into his as-"

"SHUT UP AND RUN THE DANG SCAN DIV!" Masaru yelled, before turning to face the doorman reaching for his rifle.

"And as for you," he began, attempting to speak calmly and only partially suceeding, "I believe I already told you I was summoned here. So if you would please let me through and find the the guy who wants me to do god knows what, we can both be on our merry ways."  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:19 am
Kren scolwed and stood straight. "Geez, what fun is it if i can't ******** with the hired help."
He laughed. "Why may i ask are you here Leeshay...and for that matter, what is everyone else here doing on my property."  

Fighter for all

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:24 pm
"SOrry, no can do." said the guy, his hand on the stock of his weapon. "We have a strict 'no nut-job' policy unless you can name the person who summoned you."

He pointed the frilfe at the man's feet, "Untill then, I suggest you just calm down a bit." he said with nothing but imposing manner.

There was a slight click as he turned off the safety and primed the round.

The lich king scowled slightly over his shoulder, "I hate door men..."

But he quickly returned his attention to Kren, claping his hands slightly, "Yes, I just came to tell you that all preperations are complete, when you are ready, we can anounce our place as government and top clan in byako."

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:19 pm
a shadowy figure darted across the expanse between the gray tower and the shadows and prowled about in search of a living shadow...  

ByakoAssailant

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:29 pm
"Yipee..." he shook his hand. "So then who are all these other ******** here? pissing me off..." he sighed.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:38 pm
the shadow located something similar to itself and moved at an incredible speed at kren to absorb him into itself  

ByakoAssailant

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 2:29 pm
Kren stood unaware of the threat, annoyed. "Someone still needs to tell me what that hit man is doing here and who the others are and why they're here."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff