Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
Pokemon RP....YES WE'RE GOING BACK TO OLD SCHOOL!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ho yesh...It's old school
  YAY!
  NUUUU!!
  Huh...?
  WhaEva
  POLL WHORE!!!!
  O_O no comment...
View Results

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:12 pm
Naru blinked. "Really? That's very interesting. "Mine is just the casual, gym passed down thing.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:13 pm
Celia nodded. "Yeah. I heard of that too...I wonder how many things like that have been passed down...?"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:32 pm
Naru chuckled. "Quite a few, I think. You have to keep them running after all."  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:41 pm
Celia nodded thoughtfully. Nurse Joy came to them at that time.

"I'd like to keep Ivysaur here for a little longer. You two could go and come back in about two hours..."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:43 pm
"Alright, Thanks you." She nodded. "Shall we go then, check back later?" She asked, her Growlithe tilting his head to the side.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:54 pm
Celia nodded and bowed. "Alright, thank you! C'mon! let's go to that place I was telling you about!!!" She smiled widely and began walking.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:57 pm
Naru followed, excited to see what was in store. "Alright, lead the way!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:20 pm
Celia went into a sprint and her pokemon followed her example. "It's this way!" She called to Naru. Soon the empty road gave way to a forest. "It's through here!" After another while in the trees, there was a clearing. it was huge and surrounded a little lake. There were trees and logs and a whole bunch of things that could be used as excersize and play. "Isn't it great?"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:31 pm
Naru came to a halt as the place was reviled. "Wow. . It's beautiful!" She sighed. Zen cautiously approached the water, staring at his reflection, head tilted to the side.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:16 pm
Ahiru-chan jumped into the water, followed by Eve, resulting a a big splash that soaked Zen. Celia giggled. "Now come on you two, play nice!"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:45 pm
Zen froze, dripping wet. Backing away the Growlithe shook it's body dry.

"Hehe. Be careful, don't fall in now!" Naru called.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:04 pm
Celia giggled. "Play nice, Everyone!!"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 6:39 pm
Naru smiled, releasing the rest of her pokemon. "Alright, time to come out all of you. Take a look around, but be careful."

Her Sandslash wandered around for a bit, but sat at her feet soon after. "I've never seen a place so green." She chuckled.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:23 pm
Celia smiled. "The place where I lived was this green all the time. We lived right next to a forest, so there were a lot of little places like this. My Pokemon, as well as those of my Mom and Grandmother, were raised in this kind of environment. To them, it's more like home than something unusual. I know where a lot of places like these are through out the world, since it's the best for when my pokemon and I get a bit homesick."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:33 pm
"Really? I've always stayed in the city. A change is always nice, this would defiantly be a great environment to grow up in."  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff