Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Castle Oblivion RP (needs a Marluxia and Demyx fast) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:25 pm
Xigbar watched the others as he seemed to stumble upon the same question as Roxas. "Hm, why are the walls white and we have black cloaks..?" he pondered aloud.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 3:57 am
LightPinkAngel
Alixraen
LightPinkAngel
"*Gasp* I was never with Saix. He's too.... ugly. And plus, he was the hideous hairdo and horrible scar, not to mention his face." And Xemnas continues to insult Saix.

"My hair? No no no. Last time I checked, you were the one sneaking in bottles of Herbal Essence into the castle, trying to hide them. And what's with the voice, you sound like a robot. *imitates Xemnas* "He just kept talking in one incredibly long monotonous unbroken sentece moving from topic to topic so no one could interrupt him..."

"I don't talk in an incredibly long monotonous unbroken sentece moving from topic to topic so no one could interrupt me, my hair needs to be conditioned everyday, its so delicate and I'll get *gasps* spilt ends, that must never, ever on your life happen, ever."

"Sure, whatever you say, Superior" Saix said. *whispers to himself* "Girly man..."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:54 pm
Xigbar laughed so hard he was rolling on the floor.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:03 pm
The Sphinxyness
Xigbar watched the others as he seemed to stumble upon the same question as Roxas. "Hm, why are the walls white and we have black cloaks..?" he pondered aloud.

I dunno. *Points to Xemnas* Ask him.  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 7:09 pm
LightPinkAngel
Well, I'm glad Demyx and Zexion are getting along. Now, lets check on Kingdom Hearts. Xemnas looked at Kingdom Hearts. "The Key will give you more hearts, just wait."

*Oh the Keyblade right?*  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:13 pm
Xigbar looked to the others, still trying to recover from laughing so hard. "Phew, that was great.. Anyway-" and with that he stood up and looked professional again, "What is the plan, boss?"  

The Sphinxyness

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:10 am
The Sphinxyness
Xigbar looked to the others, still trying to recover from laughing so hard. "Phew, that was great.. Anyway-" and with that he stood up and looked professional again, "What is the plan, boss?"

*Watching him laughing* What was he laughing about?? confused  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:52 pm
Xigbar turned to the person who asked that. "Hm, oh nothing, just the so called manly Superior complaining about his hair like a girl.." he said with a big grin on his face.  

The Sphinxyness

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:48 pm
The Sphinxyness
Xigbar turned to the person who asked that. "Hm, oh nothing, just the so called manly Superior complaining about his hair like a girl.." he said with a big grin on his face.

o.O *Cracks up* Girly Man... xd  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 5:37 pm
"Yep, girly man.." snickered Xigbar, looking to the Superior to see if he heard them laugh at him.  

The Sphinxyness

PC Chaos the second

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:15 pm
axel grabs roxas' hand "c'mon roxas we need some 'alone' time"

roxas had a look on his face of pure terror ((lol))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:56 pm
PC Chaos the second
axel grabs roxas' hand "c'mon roxas we need some 'alone' time"

roxas had a look on his face of pure terror ((lol))

O.O;; Holy crap *Whacks Axel on the head* Run, Roxas, run! *Runs as fast as possible in the opposite direction*  

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

kingdom_hearts_sora_fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:36 pm
[Hey, this tread doesn't seem to be very active so...join!
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=9219111 ]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:34 am
"Demyx looks for Zexion" Runs into Xigbar " hi if you see Zexion log on tell him I am looking for him, thatI need to talk to him about what is happening..OK Thanks.  

GiftGoddessofSorrows Ann

550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items