Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Northern Range ~RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:45 pm
Vincent followed behind Aeris to the outskirts of the elven lands. He kept to her side and kept his guard up despite the fact that he was excited as all hell to be back here and doing something forbidden. "So how exactly are we making our way in?" Vincent asked, even though this was his idea. "I mean are there any secret passages or tunnels we can take to get to your sister?" He asked her gently.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:40 am
Aeris smirked, running her hand through her hair. Her amber and violet eyes scanned the area around her, her smile widening as she noted something. "One...we're being followed. And two, there is a hidden trail to the left that leads to a series of caves. We'll have to go through there to get close to the temple." She didn't look behind them, though there seemed to be some people trailing them. "I'd rather not take the direct path right now. HeHe."

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:27 pm
It wasn't as if he had wanted this position, well not this particular one, but he didn't have much of a choice. Afterall, he had been a puppet for centuries, always doing the bidding of either the King or the advisors. But now he was growing excessively tired of it. It wasn't his fault that his father was none other than Prince Raziel and that he was half brother to the Lady Aristal. But he was never allowed to make due on that...not even to help her when she needed it. For all that he didn't know her, and that he was full elf, he did care for what happened to his blood, no matter that she was also half human.

So now Razen, Royal Guard, patroled the edge of the forest quietly, his team spread out around him. But now it seemed that they had two intruders, two that apparently knew where they were going. This was not good, for he knew that it was the Oracle they were seeking.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:01 pm
Vincent smirked, he had sensed the trailers a bit later than he would have liked but that was due to their elven blood. A elfs light feet always caught him off guard, and they were much harder to spot and track because of their nature. Yet he had sensed them none the less and nodded to Aeris.

"Lead the way." He smirked, knowing at some point they may have to confront their stalkers. Whom it was he didnt know, but he did know there was at least a small army following them.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:53 pm
"Hmm...if we go the actual way to the cave, they'll know what we are up to. Not that they don't know. But, let's just circle around. I smell a familiar scent." Her eyes shifted to they emerald green color of her hair as she slipped into her tigress form. She was not the familiar white and black today, instead she was a deep orange and black, much the normal color for such a creature.

Her padded feet allowed her movements to go nearly unnoticed, even in the light brush of the forest.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:02 pm
Vincent nodded and spread his shadow wings to take to the trees. He landed on a nearby branch and kept Aeris in sight. He kept light on his feet as he moved through the trees and kept to the shadows where he could hide better, however his blue hair had always been his trademark and his downfall. It was beautiful and highly noticable.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:51 pm
"So...they changing up their plans a little." Razen mused to h imself. He had scaled a tree somewhat near them, but blended in with the shadows of the foliage and branches. "I wonder why exactly they're going to the Oracle anyways...Iwould assume that since the elf is the blood relation she'd have other ways..." he was thoughtful for a little while longer, but then noticed some a deep blue flash in a tree not too far from where he was hiding.

The demon.

He had to tilt his head to the side, eyeing the long sapphire-hued hair and had to smile to himself. This might be more fun than he first anticipated.

Moving through the trees gracefully and silently making his way towards the delicious looking morsel in front of him. He couldn't help but be drawn to the pure beauty and pure power that the demon gave off. It was intoxicating adn though he had been long ago warned of beautiful demons, he couldn't help the alure of this one.

His forest green eyes glanced back and forth from the ground to the tree with the demon, making sure that he wasn't going to be seen by either just yet. He wanted to be closer first.

Climbing slightly higher than the branch the demon was perched on, Razen was inthe tree next to him, when he carefully knocked an arrow, ready to pull back. This was for show, not that he would actually shoot.

He was tired of answering to the Advisors and knew it would stop today...by assissting these two in whatever they were doing...but first he had to see how they would react to his presense.

Sending a thread of his magic out, it whispered around the demon, trying to get his attention without speaking.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:17 pm
Vincent felt the tendril of magic slip around him like a teasing touch. He turned around and met emerald eyes with his own. He looked back to Aeris and then back to the male. He smirked and spread his wings. He flew to the branch just besides the Elf.

"Why are you following us?" Vincent whispered to him. "If you wanted to capture us this is no way to do it. So you must be following us for some other reason. Do tell." Vincent purred.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:53 pm
Razen almost seemed stunned to the spot when the demon turned and looked at him. His breath was caught in the back of his throat, but then managed to get a hold of himself. The demon was more than breathtaking. This might prove a slight problem when dealing with him then.

The elf managed to get ahold of his thoughts and emotions, shoving them behind a mask of protectiveness and curiosity. He watched the demon fly over and perch beside him, his arms lowering his weapon, not that he had actually been about to shoot.

For just a few seconds he was distracted once more, swallowing and briefly closing his eyes to overcome what was envoked at the sound of his voice. He nearly squirmed with tension and then mananged to get out, "I follow because you are going near my charge. I do not capture for I know who the elf you travel with is and her relation to that of my charge. I also do not wish to follow that of the Advisors anymore..." he spoke softly, yet kept his gaze locked with that of the demon's to show his sincerity and truthfulness.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:18 pm
"What are all of the elves disobeying orders now?" Vincent laughed lightly, and jumped down to land on the same branch as the elf. He could sense the boy was tryign to hide something but what he couldnt tell. For now he decided to play nice, besides the boy was cute and Vincent was always up for a bit of fun.

"Alright if your no foe then your a friend." Vincent said as he held out his hand. "Im Vincent and you are?" Vincent inquired.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:26 pm
Razen tilted his head to the side as the demon laughed at his own question, considering his options in answering. At the mention of him being friend and then the demon's name, the elf couldn't help but extend his own hand.

"I am Razen of the Royal Guard and the Royal House." he said simply. "As for elves disobeying orders...the only ones that have as of yet to do so are the one with a connection, no matter how small, to the exiled princess." he added, purposely omitting names. Besides, there was only one princess exiled...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:13 pm
"Princess? You mean Caly?" Vincent inquired as he leaned back against the trees trunk and placed his hands behind his back. Vincent thought for a moment, Razen was of the Royal guard so maybe he'd know of a secret way in to see the Oracle.

"Alright Razen will you help us then? Me and Aeris that is. We want to go visit her sister i believe it is. The oracle. She hasnt seen her in forever and i thought id be a great adventure trying to sneak into the elven lands." Vincent said with a smirk. "So far im a bit dissapointed." He said honestly as he pushed off the trees trunk.

"I thought this would have been much harder." He laughed before taking a step to the side and slipping off the branch. He landed on the ground with a soft thud. "Aeris..." Vincent whispered trying to find the feline elf. He looked back up at Razen. "Well? You coming elfboy?" Vincent smiled handsomely.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:01 pm
Aeris hadn't gone too far before she felt the presence of the elf next to Vincent. The feline seemed to smile a bit and shifted to her elven form once more, dusting off her clothing as she waited for them to find her. She was near the cave, which personally gave her the creeps. A sharp whistle out into the trees let them know where she was. "SOme adventure this is. Three miles into the lands and we happen upon the Royal Guard. HeHe..."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:29 pm
Razen watched the demon silently, still fighting the attraction he felt, brushing back his light brown hair from his face. "Yes, I do mean Calypso." he said slowly, moving his eyes forcefully away from the demon for a few moments. More could have been said, but he chose to keep silent.

He watched the demon go to the ground and gracefully followed, "Of course I am coming. Do you think to get past the rest of the guards and barriers without me?" he smirked at that one, recalling that just recently new barriers and shields had been placed around the Oracle's cavern.

At the sound of the whistle, he knew that it was Aeris adn that if she wasn't careful she would be meeting up with one of the first barriers that had been set up.

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:04 pm
"Well then.." Vincent said as he got behind Razen. He placed his hands on the small of the males back and started pushing him forward. "Lets go... you can take us there. Help us to avoid those traps." He said as he leaned in close to Razens pointed ear and whispered into it.

"With you on our side this will be a walk in the park. Dont you think pretty boy?" Vincent teased, he hadnt not noticed the elven mans blush and heart flutters when he looked at him. He knew the effect he had on some men and he loved to use it to his advantage.

As they came up to Aeris, Vincent released Razen and joined Aeris. "He's here to help. Sick of being ordered around and all that. It seems to be a common theme i see." Vincent smirked.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff