Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [Vampire Knight Fan Guild]
Who do you think will end up with Yuki? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will be with Yuki in the end?
  Zero
  Kaname
View Results

Lovenista

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:15 am
I hope she stays with Zero whee Although Yuuki will do anything for Kaname, I think it's only because she thinks she is in debt with him; as he saved her life ten years ago.. =/  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:17 pm
I think it's definitly Zero and that's Final  

Panoopy

Cactus Attack!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:23 pm
its gotta be zero... hes the one with a tragic tale that girls just swoon over all the time. but if that happens i am SO going to cry in my emocorner for kaname. he just got dissed...baaad... crying  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:49 pm
Cactus Attack!
its gotta be zero... hes the one with a tragic tale that girls just swoon over all the time. but if that happens i am SO going to cry in my emocorner for kaname. he just got dissed...baaad... crying

HAHA. I was SOOO happy when I was reading that chapter. I was all like, 'YESSSSSSS!'. XD;  

`h o s h i i

phantom_empress25

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:21 pm
Yuuki should with Kaname, he doesn't use her like Zero. He would do anything for her. Zero may be there for her but she ends up the one saving him. Kaname can at least be dependable and loves her.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:16 pm
ZERO FTW.
Just an opinion.

N A I V E - M U F F I N

Hinari-Chan-Moon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:36 am
personally and all....i think its going to be Kaname *spoiler from chap 32* in that chapter he had her be his lover so that shel trust him when he tells her....so....and also Yuki dosen't really how she likes Zero as a brother or more...but for Kaname you can tell she has feelings for him.....thats my perspective..... whee  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:16 pm
I think I actually have a pretty good idea of who Yuki will end up with (disappointingly it's not who I hoped for), I found a link to a large archive of scanned mangas all translated into English. They go alot farther into the story than what's been released in America (I think they get the scans from Japan somehow).

Anyways, here's the link: http://www.onemanga.com/Vampire_Knight/

Enjoy. heart  

Rainbeau Essence

Rainbeau Essence

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:21 pm
Although I'm still not letting go of my naive hope of Yuki ending up with who I was wishing for.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:44 pm
omg i think zero will die too!!!!! and yuki is better off with zero...kaname is to....idk...  

gabbi12340

chaos4blood

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:51 pm
kaname-senpai! <3 zero will eventually succumb to level E. unless by some miracle he doesnt. but i still like kaname over zero x] heart  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:12 pm
I definately think it will be Kaname, I mean I would love for it to be Zero, but Kaname is the pureblood and is only letting Zero live because he wouldn't doublecross Yuki... Kaname would kill him if it wouldn't hurt Yuki.  

Astarte Dindel

fortunecookiesweetie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:01 am
She will probably end with Zero but for now Kaname and Yuuki are together.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:36 pm
Zero Please!!!! heart i dunno... kaname is hot and all but he seems like hes hiding some deep dark secret from Yuki.... he also looks like hes going to murder everyone in sight sometimes... sweatdrop  

xAkaneEclipsex

iT o x ii c -skittelz-

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:50 pm
i hope its Zero!!!! bcuz like Zero and Yuki has been working together for awhile...so they probably kno each other more heart  
[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff