Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Which creepy crawly whould you least want to fight? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who would you never want to face?
  The Licker(s)
  Zombie(s)
  The Zombie Dog(s)
  Giant Spider(s)
  Mutated Plant(s)
  Any of the Bosses(Tyrant, Nemessis, etc)
  Giant Things(snake(s), Bug(s), Fish, etc)
  "Hell, i would take them al!"
View Results

The Perfect situation

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:19 am
Heh yeah i hear that. I dont know what i would do with out video games.
But anyway i dont know what lamguage it is the game never really tells you but i definatly recommend it.
Its based off the writings by H.P. Lovecraft and is half FPS and half adevnture game.
It has so many elements of so many other good games its unreal.
It has a deep plot like the silent hill series, action like resident evil, atmosphere of fatel frame(and then some), sneaking of splinter cell, sanity meter like eternal darkness, and in game healing system like from metal gear solid 3.
I was actually freaked by this game which is hard to do cause ive played so many horror games eek
http://www.callofcthulhu.com/
Definatly check it out  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:24 pm
give me the right weapon and there is no problem  

antoniomej4

saritasunshine

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:20 am
Why didn't you put Regenerators on there? They scare the crap out of me! Whenever me and my friends are playing that game we're like, "Okay...so...who wants to play now?" No one answers seeing as they know that it's at the part with the Regenerators. "Anyone?" Nothing. "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! TAKE THE FREAKIN' CONTROLLER!" *shudders* I hate those things...

But I picked the Zombie dogs/cerberus because they're really hard to kill because dogs beat humans anyday.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:04 am
One of the most annoying baddies for me would definitely have to be the Lickers and Hunters.They suck!!!!!!!! They're everywhere!!!!!! They take a lot of ammo to bring down,but oh,well.I'll get 'em,lol.XD  

karatechamp

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:23 am
I'll agree to that... Lickers I can handle mostly... it's just when there are more than one in a room >.>  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:12 pm
In real life it would be harder. They would have quicker reflexes than you.  

A5116278

Muffia_Smith

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:11 pm
Anything big...like Yawn, the Giant Bat, Neptune, etc. Oh, I have a phobia of leeches, so yeah...I would pray that was carrying some sort of flamethrower with me if I ever ran into them.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:23 am
Looks like your weapon of choice would be a zippo and a can of hairspray wink  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

-Pwner-Of-Teh-Noobs-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:50 pm
Regenerators scare the living hell out of me. I still have trouble looking at them even when i have a broken butterfly in my hand. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:58 pm
NotteRequiem
Looks like your weapon of choice would be a zippo and a can of hairspray wink
Hell yeah!! I wonder if pepper spray would still work on zombies question  

Muffia_Smith

Etwilo Snow

5,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:06 pm
I would have to say Plant-42 nasty s**t right there. Acidic spray, poison laced barbs...one hit and your ********. Now if a flamethrower was involved...different story.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:31 pm
I have to say the giant spiders. If one of them grabbed hold of me, I would die before it even had a chance to bite me, simply from the extreme terror of a giant spider grabbing me.  

Marka_Ragnos

Nebel Rabenschwarz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:48 pm
To be honest, I wouldn't really want to face ANY of the monsters from Resident Evil. neutral Well, maybe a zombie wouldn't be so bad, compared to a Hunter or Yawn, but still I wouldn't like to meet any of them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:55 am
Hannah Montanna. I know she's not an RE boss or creature but I could kick all their butts fifty times over instead of looking at her. she is too cute. HAVE YOU EVER LOOKED INTO HER EYES? It's like the first time I heard the Beetles(Inside Joke xd xp )  

Moonshadow_Dark

Hikari_Mienai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:56 am
I'm not afraid to face them all!

I have killed Nemesis a hundred times! And I still want to kill him over and over again.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff