Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAG-Really Awesome Guild *free contest over 1 mil in Prizes*

Back to Guilds

the ants go marching one-by-one, Hurrah! Hurrah! 

Tags: Cool, Zombies, Music, Friends, Awesome 

Reply "Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."
Video Games Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

William15

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:13 pm
My favorite game is the one that I live everyday called life. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:40 am
Lost Squirrel
Cataclysm_Child17
oniasuka
So, who likes Spyro the Dragon? (the first one of course)
I just watched my cousin play it once...it seemed alright, but it just wasn't my style.

I thought it was cute and I bought it, only played it once though...
Hehe..I hate it when a game seems so good by the cover graphics and the back of the case..but when you play it, it's just lame and not fun at all.  

Cataclysm_Child17

Morning_stars

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 6:45 am
I love playing gamecube games. I also have a gba and a lot of games on it. From the Zelda games I only played the Windwaker. I think the game is good but also a bit simple. I do have an other Zelda game but I haven't played it yet. On the gba I love playing the sonic games and I also like playing Harvest moon. It's kind of cute.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:56 pm
Morning_stars
I love playing gamecube games. I also have a gba and a lot of games on it. From the Zelda games I only played the Windwaker. I think the game is good but also a bit simple. I do have an other Zelda game but I haven't played it yet. On the gba I love playing the sonic games and I also like playing Harvest moon. It's kind of cute.
Haha I remember this game called Sonic Adventure Battle 2...when you could play as Shadow and other new people...it was actually sort of fun, once you got past the devastatingly bad music...  

Cataclysm_Child17

Morning_stars

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:34 am
Cataclysm_Child17
Haha I remember this game called Sonic Adventure Battle 2...when you could play as Shadow and other new people...it was actually sort of fun, once you got past the devastatingly bad music...

I did play that game. I normally play with the sound of and others music on. I liked most of the new characters. It was also fun to play in two-player mode. I played it alot with my sister. It was her game.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:10 pm
oniasuka
Burei-mono

The graphics don't really matter. Final Fantasy VII was a lot better than Final Fantasy X even though the graphics weren't as good.I think a lot of the newer games are better. They're longer and have better storylines and stuff like that.
I heard that FFVI was far better than FFVII, but FFVII got all the hype because of the breakthrough in graphics. (apprently the 6th one was still in 16 bit)

Final Fantasy 5 and 6 are the only ones I haven't heard anything about. The othere ones keep getting re-released but I still can't find 5 and 6 anywere.  

Burei-mono

Burei-mono

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:17 pm
oniasuka
So, who likes Spyro the Dragon? (the first one of course)

I played t a few times but every time I would leave my friends house he would beat it before I came over again. So I never saw it all the way through.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:20 pm
Cataclysm_Child17
Morning_stars

Yeah I was playing it the other day. It's fun but stupid knucles and his rap made it really annoying in some parts.  

Burei-mono

tobiatchforme

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:40 pm
i heart final fantasy games!!! ive beaten ff9, ff7, and ff10, and im currently am workin on ffX-2...i also luv ddr, the sims, and mario!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:44 pm
raeyasha
i heart final fantasy games!!! ive beaten ff9, ff7, and ff10, and im currently am workin on ffX-2...i also luv ddr, the sims, and mario!!!

FFVII Is my favorite. I never got past FFX though. I only got like ten hours in. DDR is fun but I just get tired of the same songs over and over again. Which MArio games do you like? I haven't played all that many since the originals.  

Burei-mono

kingcorrupted

750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 2:49 pm
ff9 is the best, in my book anyway. I love almost all th spyro games but I hate super hero games  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:11 pm
so who all like the ff games i do xd  

Nathaniel Arkchion

Eloquent Lunatic

Nathaniel Arkchion

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:54 pm
any 1 here like halo or halo 2 i own both and have beat them both completely and i beat ff7 in 24 hours that was fun xd i have beat devil may cry dynasty warriors 2,3,4 and 4 XL as well as samurai warriors, chaos legion that was a good game it seemed like an anime, so did ace combat 5 the unsung war that seemed like an anime to, but my fav is still the ff games twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 12:06 pm
kingcorrupted
ff9 is the best, in my book anyway. I love almost all th spyro games but I hate super hero games

I still want to play FFXI but I never get around to it.  

Burei-mono

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 12:20 pm
William15
My favorite game is the one that I live everyday called life. biggrin
Yeah life can be interesting some times 3nodding ...should I ware the red sox or the white ones sweatdrop ? While the white ones would do well to reflect the sun a little surprised , the red ones would scare people away sweatdrop ...so many choices noooo!!!! stressed  
"Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff