Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
do you really want the whole million? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elvesratakingme

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:17 pm
I'd really like to have the whole 1 Million so I can donate after I finish my dream avi. :3  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:38 pm
I'd go for the Ninja Headband, Katana, Kitsune Mask, and a few other items that I missed out on in the sealed envelopes. I's then buy something off my friend's wish lists for them *especailly my BF cuz he's so awesome* whee heart and then to charities. Hey, I'd proabably give back to this guild....as a wasy to say "thanks!" xd  

Amara of Azara

Corelia

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yea, because I'm almost always questing. >w< There was only about 2 weeks in my entire Gaian history when I haven't been questing. And one of those weeks was the week I signed up. xDD

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:00 pm
I could definitely use it. sweatdrop

Ak696969696

orple

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:12 pm
    I'd be satisfied if I got anything from this guild. x3
    I don't need a million, anything that's more than what it took to get here (nothing) is good 'nuff for me. C:

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:05 am
fifty K's is all I need, but more is better.  

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

MlDNlGHT

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:19 am
yea, there are some spendy items out there that I'm interested in, and if I decided otherwise, I know many ple I could donate it to  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:21 am
I won't mind having it, but then I need to share with my brother and sisters.  

Etewxok

l Puffy l

Elder

14,325 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 11:58 am
Nope not me, Dont get me wrong If offerd yes i would take it, But I Know i would help out others with it. and save some.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:15 pm
Yes i do i have 6 more items to go and they all add up to 1,583,600g so i neeed the gold i am halfway there luckily but i still need guitar of angelluis,baby seal slippers.angelic pendent.and staff of angels.kiki. and coco  

ix- Plushies-R-Us -xi

Zoologist

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:34 pm
    I wouldn't need a whole million.. if I happened to luck out and win, I'd probably donate some back to the giveaway or help out my friends who are on big quests.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:37 pm
i would save half. then of the remaining 1/2, i would spend 50% on my char and my home. then with the other 1/2 of the remaining 1/2 i would give to my friends and i love donate and create free contests.  

Ravisher Santinka

Mera Hei

Timid Rogue

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 12:38 pm
I wouldn't need a whole million. Maybe around 200k to get the items I want, but the rest would go to a friend of mine who's questing for Horns of the Demon. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:43 pm
It is very nice they are giving out free stuff.

I just want to make my dream avi.

^.^  

Doctor Nitrus Brio

S Y M S H I A

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 10:14 pm

Basically I am very greedy, in real life and on gaia, so I would love the whole million not that I really need it all.

But I probably wouldn't spend it all. I would invest (with the knowledge I just got from Ah my goddness's topic and from some of my gaia buddies) and then donate to people or set up a charity.

Well....All of that after I brought some stuff I want but will never be able to buy, of course.

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff