Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
How'd you come up with your name?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

alesanaxxx

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 6:06 pm
Well you See...When I had alot of money on this account(which I dopnt anymore, donated to much) I used to vend...  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 6:06 pm
I like Naruto (who doesn't?) and I wanted a name with Kage in it. I decided to add the japanese name for my chinese symbol in front and wah-lah! UsagiKage! (Usagi=Hare)  

UsagiKage

iCoNfUzEd

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 6:32 pm
I think i got mine from the anime/manga Sailor Moon.
My favorite Character is Sailor Mini/Chibi Moon.
and that is how my username was created.

oh yeah and my old username was Sal123456711
i got that from my name Sally and then i just added the numbers.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 6:33 pm
Most people have better usernames than me!! sad /)

oh well...  

iCoNfUzEd

xXJephi_wat the pho_408Xx

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 6:38 pm
i liike bleach...so i took a shot  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 6:45 pm
hmm.. Well I was originally Xinko, I was just randomly sitting at home and was like, s**t I NEED A NAME WITH AN X, CAUSE X NAMES SOUND COOL. And came up with random letters and wala. This was when I was 10 or so. (Before Gaia) Then on Gaia I joined as Dark_Xinko, and changed it to Xin Hakai and since it was free, -Xin Hakai- haha. Hakai is just a Japanese word for destruction and I thought it sounded cool with Xin so I stuck it on. 3nodding

edit: I forgot to add why I downed Xinko to Xin. I was watching this flash animation on the net somewhere, don't remember the name of it and there was a character named Xin and he was all cool and tough and I was like. TAKE AWAY 'KO' AND I GOT XIN, BOOYA!

-Xin Hakai-

dragonmaster12233

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 6:47 pm
I don't really kow how i came up with it i just like nightmare stuff and angelic stuff so i made it this im changing to dreamdragon12233 because i'm making a angelic avi  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 6:47 pm
I combined my first name with my middle and last initials biggrin  

ChrisRF

MustangDragon

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 6:59 pm
Mine is actually pretty old. I used it on cokemusic and on habbo. I got the name "Dragon" when I ran a mailing list for people who had adopted wild horses. I was kinda tough on flaming. heh.

And the "Mustang" in front of it is just to show where it came from.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:11 pm
How did you come up with your name?Well i just changed it since i thought of toys r us and i used to have 4 plushies i just put plushies r us
Do you like it? Yea kinda but i miss being called Aqua and i forget sometimes plushies is me lol
Weird usernames? hMmm idk  

ix- Plushies-R-Us -xi

ix- Plushies-R-Us -xi

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:12 pm
MustangDragon
Mine is actually pretty old. I used it on cokemusic and on habbo. I got the name "Dragon" when I ran a mailing list for people who had adopted wild horses. I was kinda tough on flaming. heh.

And the "Mustang" in front of it is just to show where it came from.
awesome avi~  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:17 pm
my username's just a name of one of my characters....in the story i'm making...  

Clueless Kiya

Questionable Citizen

Ak696969696

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:25 pm
Mm, my first account was hacked and I couldn't log on, so I had to make a new account there on the spot. =0 This name was the first thing I thought of. whee

I'm thinking of changing it, though... o.o

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:30 pm
My first name before I shortened it to this was XSapphirexSamuraiX.
(Can you understand why I shortened it? xD)
I chose that name because Sapphire is my birthstone and samurai are cool... And I thought it had a nice flow to it... so... there.
=3
Oh, I lurve green also!
heart

XSapphieX

Sa-Tina

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:36 pm
I have no clue It's been almost 10 years since I came up with the name Sa-Tina. So like It's not Original sounding but it is in a way It's own thing Ya know?  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff