Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Falathrim

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:10 pm
Kazaera
Oh, and a bookcase with copies of LotR, the Silmarillion, HoME, Unfinished Tales, etc.!

Don't touch my bookcase. evil  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:14 pm
Kazaera
Grrr. How much do the Durem fish sell for?

The value, depending on type is around 30-40g per fish. I'm not sure what the sellback price is though. (in game so I cannot check)  

Khorkalba

Kazaera

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:33 pm
Falathrim
Kazaera
Oh, and a bookcase with copies of LotR, the Silmarillion, HoME, Unfinished Tales, etc.!

Hey, *your* bookcase is behind that secret door back there. Yeah, behind that painting. Watch the tra- oooops.
Er, don't kill me! I promise your eyebrows will grow back! ...eventually.
*Those* books are much-used copies. Anyone who spills, rips, stains or otherwise blemishes them will be hung from the ceiling by their thumbs. Anyone who attempts to steal them will suffer a much worse fate, involving live eels, a tablespoon of salt, three hundred needles and a fiddle. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 5:05 pm
Kazaera
Falathrim
Kazaera

Hey, *your* bookcase is behind that secret door back there. Yeah, behind that painting. Watch the tra- oooops.
*Those* books are much-used copies. Anyone who spills, rips, stains or otherwise blemishes them will be hung from the ceiling by their thumbs. Anyone who attempts to steal them will suffer a much worse fate, involving live eels, a tablespoon of salt, three hundred needles and a fiddle. whee
Let me guess...an improvised crossbow that fires live eels and needles...?  

Menegil
Vice Captain

Zurgi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 5:09 pm
I think it's a spork coated in cyanide, and made of ice so that all evidence disappears *shifty eyes* Or maybe millions of ice sporks!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 5:59 pm
Menegil
Kazaera
Falathrim
Kazaera

Let me guess...an improvised crossbow that fires live eels and needles...?

Something like that...
Actually, I couldn't think of anything so I decided to choose a combination of random items and let your imagination do the work for me wink  

Kazaera

Kementari

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 6:50 pm
Nienna of the Valar
Has anyone seen the LOTR boards recently? Scary... So many fangirls and n00bs... gonk gonk gonk

That's why I love this guild heart

No n00bs or fangirls  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 6:58 pm
Kementari

No n00bs or fangirls

It has gotten to the point where I can't go to that guild without dying on the inside.  

Falathrim

Kementari

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:36 pm
Falathrim
Kementari

No n00bs or fangirls

It has gotten to the point where I can't go to that guild without dying on the inside.

I know.

Everytime I see a necro'd thread, I die a little on the inside.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:53 pm
Not to mention the actor threads, the threads that don't even pretend to have a discussion purpose, and the obviously redundant threads. stare  

Nimbrethil

Hironaur

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 8:02 pm
Would anyone object to a new "Dumbest Things You've Heard Someone Say About LotR" thread? I loved the old one*, and have a contribution to a new one.

*Maybe it's just me, but isn't it fun to laugh at stupid comments?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 3:34 am
Falathrim
Kementari

No n00bs or fangirls

arent we talking about the forum? not guild?

and hironaur, I wouldnt object.  

Thaxul

Zurgi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 6:32 am
I have a feeling it will be even worse in the subforum (believe it or not) once the EE comes out *twitches*

I now have my rando-image banner parade though. I shall probably make tons more banners to add to it xd  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 9:35 am
thaxul

Stop pointing out typos I make late at night. evil

I don't like looking stupid. sad  

Falathrim

Zurgi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 9:39 am
Falathrim
thaxul

Stop pointing out typos I make late at night. evil

I don't like looking stupid. sad

Poor Falathrim...
*laughs* You had a typo in that post... I fixed it though. xd  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items