Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Pirates of the Carribean: The Final Chapters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:57 pm
braveheart soldier
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
*Jack finds Jack the Monkey.*

"Come her you little rat."

*He cocks his gun and aims at the monkey. He shoots is and it Gets shot back. It jumps up and runs away, still holding the peanut.*

"Come back here with my peanut!!!"

*The monkey goes below deck and runs past Rikku. Jack runs past her, and then runs backwards towards her. He stops in front of her.*

"Who are you?"
Rikku puts one hand on her weapon"Asking someone their name before you give your name is rude"
"Of course. How rude of me to forget."

*He puts away his gun, takes off his hat, and bows.*

"Captain Jack Sparrow. At your service, love."
"am Rikku." Rikku watches Jack carefully.
jack the monkey throws a bottle of rum at jack sparrow
"Excuse me for a smidge."

*He turns around and shoots the monkey.*

"Don't waste my rum."

*He puts his gun away and turns back to Rikku.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:00 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

*He cocks his gun and aims at the monkey. He shoots is and it Gets shot back. It jumps up and runs away, still holding the peanut.*

*The monkey goes below deck and runs past Rikku. Jack runs past her, and then runs backwards towards her. He stops in front of her.*

"Who are you?"
Rikku puts one hand on her weapon"Asking someone their name before you give your name is rude"

"Well, Ms. Rikku. Might I ask what you are doing on my ship?"
"this is your ship?"Rikku laughs."you got to be kidding me. this ship is i dont know how to say it."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:01 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

"Who are you?"

"this is your ship?"Rikku laughs."you got to be kidding me. this ship is i dont know how to say it."

"haha,you hear that jack,she like my ship better  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:05 pm
braveheart soldier
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

"On the contrary Will. She never said that, therefore she must not even want to acknowledge your ship."

*He turns to Rikku.*

"You find something wrong with my ship? What might that be?"  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:42 pm
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

"On the contrary Will. She never said that, therefore she must not even want to acknowledge your ship."

*He turns to Rikku.*

"You guys keep talking about a duck. You guys are idiots at times!" Rikku walks past them"you need a woman touch around here." Rikku looks at them"and thats what am going to do"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:57 am
"thank the lord shes not on my ship"  

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:00 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

*He turns to Rikku.*

"You guys keep talking about a duck. You guys are idiots at times!" Rikku walks past them"you need a woman touch around here." Rikku looks at them"and thats what am going to do"
"And what exactly do you mean by, a woman's touch?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:06 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper

*He turns to Rikku.*

will swing into jacks ship throuh some leftover rope on his ship
"excuse me young lass,but maybe you haven't noticed but were pirates you know,why would his ship need a womens touch?"  

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:07 pm
braveheart soldier
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier

*He turns to Rikku.*

"excuse me young lass,but maybe you haven't noticed but were pirates you know,why would his ship need a womens touch?"

Guybrush looked around, he was confused. He decided to forget the duck and to noncomitally agree to whatever Jack was saying. "Yeah. That's right."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:45 pm
Alixraen
braveheart soldier
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier

*He turns to Rikku.*

Guybrush looked around, he was confused. He decided to forget the duck and to noncomitally agree to whatever Jack was saying. "Yeah. That's right."
Rikku walked up deck and locked the door with them still under the deck. She walked to the kicten"i wonder what they have here to eat.......mostly rum...figures...."Rikku begins to cook something up"i will prove to them that they need a woman's touch."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:49 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alixraen
braveheart soldier
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Rikku walked up deck and locked the door with them still under the deck. She walked to the kicten"i wonder what they have here to eat.......mostly rum...figures...."Rikku begins to cook something up"i will prove to them that they need a woman's touch."

will whispers in jacks ear"lets make a run for it before she givesit a 'womens touch'."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:57 pm
braveheart soldier
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alixraen
braveheart soldier
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

will whispers in jacks ear"lets make a run for it before she givesit a 'womens touch'."
"Of course. He who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:59 pm
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alixraen
braveheart soldier

Rikku finishes the meals and puts it on the table and puts the rum on the table as well. "maybe now they can see i can help out....i can cook realyl good"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:58 pm
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alixraen
braveheart soldier

"just like you said at the counsil,'we must fight....to run away'"  

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:02 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
braveheart soldier
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alixraen
braveheart soldier

Rikku finishes the meals and puts it on the table and puts the rum on the table as well. "maybe now they can see i can help out....i can cook really good"
Rikku sets signs to guide the pirates to were the meal is. then unlocks the door and hides somewhere to see if they go and follow the signs.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff