Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Pets...why are they so weird?! xD Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

100%
 100%  [ 81 ]
Total Votes : 81

Invader Moka

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:19 pm
my dog thinks she ownes the world she just does watever she wants and wont budge and my other dog is emo emo  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:21 pm
Vintaged
I have a lesser spotted sugar glider called Oedipus, because he's partially blind in one eye.

Don't know what a sugar glider is?

They are so awesome:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OMG i love sugar gliders their so cute 4laugh  

Invader Moka

CuriousKitty

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:38 pm
User Image
My one dog Misty can sing 'Happy Birthday' and wiggles her butt when she's really happy. xD She also has this weird howl she makes when she wants attention, which her daughter has taken to copying.
Then there's Hermione (The daughter of Misty) and she can climb fences. She also has super expressive eyebrows and extremely light brown eyes.
Then comes Sparky, he can talk. He likes to say "I love you" and "No" xD He can also spell, so even though we say "W.A.L.K." he stills knows we're saying "walk". On top of that he thinks he's a cat, so he tries to walk on the back of the couch and everything.
Last but not least, Snickers! He's my kitty, and he likes to call out "Mommy" whenever he's lonely. There's nothing really weird or wacky about him, aside from the fact he'll talk to me. If I meow to him he'll meow back.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:08 pm
my dog is a superhero  

Im a Sav

a s p i r e

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:31 pm
My dog Yogi, he is a beautiful golden retriever 3 years old, there is
a pic of him in my profile.
When you sit on the floor, criss cross apple sauce, he would actually sit
on your lap like a little kid XD
& he is like 80 pounds!
Thats what I get for carrying him around when he was a puppy & putting him on my lap all the time XD

He also sits on the couch like human being XD
He is also my baby x3
I love him to bits ;]
But he is so gentle. My sister has this chiwawa, Lucky, still just a puppy & teething. Lucky will gnaw & bite Yogi all the time, but Yogi will just let him XD
Of course Yogi will play back & paw at him but he will never hurt him ;]
We have a big arch window at the front of my house & we have palm tree
infront of the window & you will sometimes see squirrals climb up & down
or sometimes birds will pass by. Yogi goes crazy when he sees them & cries like a baby at the window, slobbering.
One time he saw a squirral on one of the palm trees from the hallway
& ran for the window & slammed right into it XD
But he got up & started barking at it as if nothing happened. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:10 pm
Well, for one, nothing is typically normal, anyway, at least to me in this era. Pets are very unique from us, and often learn from being weird from their masters. At least, that's my theory  

Haughty Siren

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

x_Silver_Starlight_x

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:43 am
My dog Hershey is a choc. lab mix

She once ate a 20 dollar steak off of the counter! Whenever she does something she knows is bad, she'll put her head low and hope no one notices that something is missing, or the garbage is all over the floor.

Whenever we come home, or wake up in the morning, even when a guest walks through the door, she begins doing this weird whiny thing, shaking all over! She always has something in her mouth, occasionally dragging somthing, like a broom, behind her.

During the winter she jumps through the snow like a rabbit! It's like water to her! But when she's out back, she starts playing with her frozen poop! EWWWW!!!

When she lays down on her side, her ear turns inside out. When she's on her back, her lip droops and it looks hilarious!

We call her a retard, but we love her all the same!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:46 pm
I haven't any pets, but I had a friend, that 'had' one ^^;. Ehh one day, she told me that she rided on her horse, then the horse saw a piece of s**t. She said that the horse was angry at the piece of s**t, and I was like "Wtf?! That's stupid". xD

That was really weird.

The Cherry

Fleur Evette

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:23 pm
I have three cats named Puff, Zorro, and Colon. There kind of weird cause they liked to chase around invisible insects.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:04 pm
Sabbel
my cat thinks she's a dog. she likes her belly scratched, she drools, and she comes when shes called. but thats why she's awesome! :XP:

haha my cats the same way..she plays with my 4 dogs.  

AWoLShadows

Unikorn_Stew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:06 am
My dog Bella is so bizarre. She drags her hind legs on the grass and just lies there. She killed 5 chipmunks, about 4 moles, and one baby rabbit. She caught the chipmunks (I think two of them were adults) adn tossed them in the air trying to play with them. Same with the moles. We found half a baby bunny in her mouth one day too. (the front half) I was nastay! Whenever she wants something she walks over to me and whines. She is a big dog. Her whines are weird. They're low. She has a deep whine. Whenever she at a certain part of my house she goes whacko and starts barking like she wants to play and spins around.

My other dog Nike is funny too. He barks at anything that is near my house. He is little so that's sortta funny. He's white. When he digs he turns orange because if the Georgia clay. He's a momma's boy. He likes to sit in the front seat. (the driver's seat)

Both my dogs eat on the carpet. They take their food over, drop it, and then eat.
PETS ARE SOOOOOOOOO WEIRD!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:08 am
Bella hates it when I pick her up. She is big.  

Unikorn_Stew

Bag3l in a Box

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:20 am
I have four dogs... xD All miniature schnauzers from the same breeder in town.

1.) Luke, he's six. He's fat, acts old, grumpy, and lazy. But I love him so much. xD He likes to sit in our big bay window and just look out it for hours upon hours!

2.) Muffin, 3. We didn't name her, the breeder wanted her to be a showdog, and placed her with us, and took her back for shows. She was never a good showdog, mind you... she barks at EVERYONE... so she's retired. xD

3.) Violet, 2. The smart twin! She LOVES everyone and everyone loves her back. She's a total sweetie. But she's food obsessed.

4.) Dash, 2. The dumb twin! [Yes, he's Violet's brother]. He has a face that screams 'dumb' and a tongue too long for his mouth... xDD He eats bugs, dirt, and other weird stuff, but loves to cuddle. x3 heart

WOO! Those're my weird pets!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:11 pm
my domestic goat thinks a mountian goat  

XAmberrXO

Kailen Harkonnen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:45 pm
I have two dogs.

Right now my big dog, Jenna, has to have a cone on her since she has an obsession with licking her leg, and she licked a hole in it. o ~o She still hasn't learned to cope with the cone yet, even after over a week at this point. She bumps into things and she has trouble getting up the stairs because she doesn't lift her head. But then she sits at the bottom of the stairs, whining and barking until we help her get up the stairs.

My other dog, whose name is Little Dog because we didn't want to get attached to him. He's a Jack Russell we found running around the neighborhood and took him in for a while. Growling is how he shows affection. He'll be in your lap with his paws on your chest, growling at you, then he'll jump forward and start licking your face. He's dumb. He likes to play with bottle caps and chew them up but he's not allowed to anymore 'cause they go under the sofa and stuff and he'll tear up the bottom of it to get at them.

I used to have a guinea pig who died about 3 years ago, and she knew that when we came down in the morning that she'd get some lettuce or timothy hay, and so she'd lean out of her cage door and squeak at us until we gave her some. We never had to shut the door of her cage, because she was smart enough not to jump out. Sometimes she'd sit on top a little wooden half-cylinder thing we got her to chew on and eat her food from there. She was a bit small for a guinea pig, but she had a lot of personality. She liked to be held by your neck on the left side. Never the right. She would hide in your hair if it was long enough. :>  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff