Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Gaia Battle System Arena Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Battle Arena Guild
╞╬╡CLASS OUTFITS╞╬╡ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Fates

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:56 pm
Some avies of mine:

User Image

A cosplay of Allen Schezar from The Vision of Escaflowne (a most excellent and highly recomended anime) that I think serves equally well as a more general romantic knight.

User Image

Casting illusion from his book of dark illusions, the shadow mage controls what his foes see and hear. Dark, mysterious, and with a flowing scarf and wand... what's not to like?

User Image

Gaia doesn't have spears, but two katana used properly can create the illusion of one. Add in some armor and dark contrast and we are done.

User Image

I've used some variation of this hat-shirt-pants-coat since they came out with the magic gear. Can be done many many different ways, but this I think makes an excellent arch-mage.

User Image

A masked ronin, wandering the land living in anonymity beneath his mask, but undeniably skilled with a sword

User Image

Because I simply love working with the mask and wanted to make an armored figure without using too much. And old fave of mine I call the 'Phantom Knight'

Not much of a class persay but an outfight I much enjoy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:44 pm
No ninja or pirate job classes?! gonk

User Image *off to tektek Middy goes*
User Image  

Midnacht

in_the_rain_dancing
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:16 pm
Midnacht

User Image
I have Ninjas and Pirates up there. biggrin They are the same class as Thieves and Assassins. Since they all have pretty much the same skills. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:21 pm
Lord Fates
Some avies of mine:

User Image

A cosplay of Allen Schezar from The Vision of Escaflowne (a most excellent and highly recomended anime) that I think serves equally well as a more general romantic knight.

User Image

Casting illusion from his book of dark illusions, the shadow mage controls what his foes see and hear. Dark, mysterious, and with a flowing scarf and wand... what's not to like?

User Image

Gaia doesn't have spears, but two katana used properly can create the illusion of one. Add in some armor and dark contrast and we are done.

User Image

I've used some variation of this hat-shirt-pants-coat since they came out with the magic gear. Can be done many many different ways, but this I think makes an excellent arch-mage.

User Image

A masked ronin, wandering the land living in anonymity beneath his mask, but undeniably skilled with a sword

User Image

Because I simply love working with the mask and wanted to make an armored figure without using too much. And old fave of mine I call the 'Phantom Knight'

Not much of a class persay but an outfight I much enjoy.
Some of them I don't know what classes they go under. sweatdrop And why don't you use tektek? That way you can update they're look whenever more items get added. 3nodding  

in_the_rain_dancing
Crew

Midnacht

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:49 pm
Tookie_Mookie
Midnacht

User Image
I have Ninjas and Pirates up there. biggrin They are the same class as Thieves and Assassins. Since they all have pretty much the same skills. 3nodding

xp

Brain's on the fritz today. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:51 pm
I don't use Tektek because I can throw on an outfit on and export it quicker with the actual items. If you want I can switch the postioning if that's a problem. And I generally don't update looks that much, favoring relative simplicity doesn't let me just throw stuff on generally.

And for categories suggestions:

Swordsman/Knight
Red Mage or Black Mage
Dragoon
Blue or White Mage
Samurai
Mystic Knight

(I think more in D&D classes then FF classes myself)  

Lord Fates

Jolly_Raj

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:38 pm
Anyone know when tektek is gonna have the tats added?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:05 pm
I just look Raj, and no tattoos aren't added yet. T-T

The new Mimzy Aura Quest item is perfect for Classes that use magic! I look wayyy more like an Elementalist or a Geomancer with it on. Like I'm summoning up water and fire. ('0w0)  

Kolobos_Rayne
Crew

Generous Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Mark_Vernon

7,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:58 pm
Lord Fates
I don't use Tektek because I can throw on an outfit on and export it quicker with the actual items. If you want I can switch the postioning if that's a problem. And I generally don't update looks that much, favoring relative simplicity doesn't let me just throw stuff on generally.

Swordsman/Knight
Red Mage or Black Mage
Dragoon
Blue or White Mage
Samurai
Mystic Knight

I'm the one and only..
Those are already up there
.....Earth Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:12 am
Some of those look really cool^^. But I have no idea what class my avi comes in. The closest one my avi comes to looking like is a barbarian. But it just doesn't look quite right.  

Centigrade

Lord Fates

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:43 am
Mark_Vernon
Lord Fates

Swordsman/Knight
Red Mage or Black Mage
Dragoon
Blue or White Mage
Samurai
Mystic Knight

I'm the one and only..
Those are already up there
.....Earth Mage

Yes, your point being?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:15 am
My avatar looks like a hunter. =P

My dream avatar is like a master hunter.

lol  

Bread Ninja

Drax Orin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:19 pm
Feel free to post either of these if they work for you.

User Image
Mage of sorts

User Image
Ranger/Hunter

User Image
Tattooed Monk (maybe)

User Image
Red Mage (One of my personal FAVORITE FF classes)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Whould this work as well?  

Hitori Oni

8,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Jolly_Raj

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:48 pm
A few more outfits, I think that tatt's should in as a barbarian item too since they help with allot the barbarian look.
----Barbarian---------Pirate/Thief/Rogue
User ImageUser Image

Also I think you should have all the examples arranged by there price range. From Cheap to Expensive. That way you start off with a class outfit example for people that can't afford the older MC's, and then go on to a higher priced example for Richer Gaian's. 3nodding

Cheaper Paladin/Knight--- Expensive Paladin/Knight
-------User Image----------User Image

The Battle Arena Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas