Fruits Basket Roleplay. ;D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:21 pm
"heh. True. Same could be said for tigers, I guess. But I think I got enough of alone time back at my old home..." She scratched her cheek, thinking of the not-so-distant past.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:01 am
"Hmm. Well as long as you can live your own life, make a new path. Haha." He smiled up at her.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:11 pm
Shizuko smiled widely. "yes indeedy, person who shares my name!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:48 pm
"Yeah, you're right." He smiled, laughing. "What a coincidence!"  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:14 pm
Shizuko nodded. "Yup....There's gotta be odds against two people on one family to share a name meaning....And not know eachother!"

"Uhm...Shizuko-san...Kiyoshi-san...We're leaving now. Are you coming?"

"Just leave 'em. They find us later if they have to..." Kyo said, dragging Tohru away by her head.

"O-okay...We'll be home! You'll be coming home soon, right, SHizuko-san? Bring Kiyoshi-san with you!" Tohru was barely able to get the wrods out before being dragged away.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:14 pm
Kiyoshi blinked. "You're not going with them?" He said looking up at Shizuko. "You're going to stay with me for a while?" He smiled slightly.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:15 pm
Shizuko nodded with a smile. "Yeah! I mean, I see them everyday! I live with them. So, it's good to spend time with new people, you know?" She stretched slightly. "So, wanna go do something?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:42 am
The boy smiled at her. "Yeah, I have nothing else to do so okay. What do you have in mind?"  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:26 pm
"Uh...well...Not sure. But, maybe we can go get something to drink? I know this awesome cafe nearby!" SHizuko smiled brightly at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:17 am
Kiyoshi looked up at her, excited. "That woulds great." He smiled. "I'd like that. Lead the way."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:17 pm
"Great! I haven't been there in a while... I'm usually too busy or don't ahve anyone to go with! They have some of the best cakes you'll ever taste! Other than Tohru's cooking, of course!" She smiled widely as she began walking. "What kind of ckae do you like, Kiyoshi-kun?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:27 pm
"Oh! I love pastries and any type of cake." He paused, looking up at her with a serious face. "But, I like angel food cake the best." Kiyoshi smiled up at her. "How about you?"  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:16 pm
Shizuko looked thoughtful for a minute. "Well..... Chocolate is always yummy... But I don't think I have a distinct favorite....wait. Yes I do.... Cheesecake!" She laughed. "It's only a bit further from here!" She pointed foward with a smile and a light tug on Kiyoshi's sleeve.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:52 pm
"Mmm." He chuckled. "Cheesecake is... delicious!" Kiyoshi looked up at the girl. "Okay, count me in!"  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:28 am
"Heh heh!" Shizuko smiled as they entered the cafe. "Oh! Look! A free table! Let's sit oer there." She walked towards a table towards the back with a yellow table cloth.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff