Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Disease of Life (NEED MORE FEMALES TO JOIN!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Male or Female?
  Male
  Female
  Um.....What if you're Neither?
View Results

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:56 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Do you know why the sexes separated?"
"It's been said, that 150 years ago, all of the adults in the world mysteriously disappeared. Faced with different beliefs, the males and females decided to build the wall. And now we continue to fight to this day. That's all I know. I'm sorry."
Rikku sighed. "Of course, that is what everyone has told me....."I look up at the leave in the trees."i wish there was a way that all of us could be together in peace." I let my guard down around you.
"It's much better on your side of the wall in some ways."
"Can you tell me what it is like over on your side of the wall?" I move closer to you while still holding you so you wouldnt escape.
"It's dark in a lot of places. And we're training constantly. At least 17 hours a day. It's not as clean as over here either."
billy continued to listen "..got that right" he said to himself  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:59 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Do you know why the sexes separated?"
"It's been said, that 150 years ago, all of the adults in the world mysteriously disappeared. Faced with different beliefs, the males and females decided to build the wall. And now we continue to fight to this day. That's all I know. I'm sorry."
Rikku sighed. "Of course, that is what everyone has told me....."I look up at the leave in the trees."i wish there was a way that all of us could be together in peace." I let my guard down around you.
"Can you tell me what it is like over on your side of the wall?" I move closer to you while still holding you so you wouldnt escape.
"It's dark in a lot of places. And we're training constantly. At least 17 hours a day. It's not as clean as over here either."
"When the dark, i hate to be alone and 17 hours of training? Thats a lot. And it sucks that it isnt that clean." I laugh a small bit"It looks like you guys need a girl over there. or at least a couple of girls......"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:00 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"When the dark, i hate to be alone and 17 hours of training? Thats a lot. And it sucks that it isnt that clean." I laugh a small bit"It looks like you guys need a girl over there. or at least a couple of girls......"
"Not many of us know how to cook either. I'm one of the few who can."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:02 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
billy continued to listen "..got that right" he said to himself

Ashley:

I walked over see to the tree to hear a bit of a conversation. I smiled and looked at the wall. With just a few steps forward, I walked right through the wall. That was my ability that made me unique, a bit of Telekinesis. I turned to find no one, but a bit darker. I decided to go back to other side and found a Male hiding. I snuck up on him and stood behind him. "And.....you are....?" I whispered.  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:02 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"i can cook really well......So what is so good about this place."I let go of you and look at you and sit down on the branch.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:06 pm
billy looked back at the female behind him then back the tree  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:11 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"i can cook really well......So what is so good about this place."I let go of you and look at you and sit down on the branch.
I think about jumping down from the tree, but don't. "It's a lot more relaxing. That's why I came over here."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:11 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Ashley:

"Okay hardass, I'm Ashley." I said pleasently like looking at one of my own friends.  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:14 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
I think about jumping down from the tree, but don't. "It's a lot more relaxing. That's why I came over here."
"so what to talk a bit?"I look at you with a hoping face that you wont leave since i let go of you.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:15 pm
FallenLight262
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Ashley:

"Okay hardass, I'm Ashley." I said pleasently like looking at one of my own friends.
"james" billy said it in a serious tone then looked back at the tree  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:14 pm
FallenLight262
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
((lol my dibs are on that the lord and maddam were the boy and girl who had the argument and started it all)) billy stood behind a shelf listening onto jim and kris " the unique ones... eh.. dont look so unique to me" he said quietley to himself

MrAsianK
his right hand went down to his katana, andhis left still held the book, his left eye looked at the book and continued to read, but his artificial eye looked at Jim, "what do you mean by unique?" he set the book down and picked up another.

Jim:

"Well, each year, they find a few clones that are you say.....out of the norm. They don't fit in; their not cut to be handeled like any other clone." I then Removed my left glove to show the symbol on top of my hand. It took up most of it. I glowed of a bright light hazel blue that made it look that you couldn't move your eyes away from it.
"Some are born with a marking that was never meant to be on. Like you, you have that marking, but a bit more intense then others. You are a cyborg clone. With you're knowledge on mechanics, that's how you're so unique."
I turned to the shelf behind me to hear a bit of noise. I looked through above the books through the shelves to see a boy. I reconized him. "Like this guy over here, Billy. I've seen him around lately from where I go each morning."
"the only reason i know mechanics is to stay alive, without it, i would have died years ago, i have to know how to repair myself." Kris found nothing of intrest and reached for another, skimmed through it and found nothing, "this is going nowhere fast, better compare stories" Kris left the library and saw the wall that divided the civilizations. he thought if only the wall wasn't there... he planted his rightleg to the floor, and used it to jump up the wall. he used his eye to find how many females were in the area, "hmm, not many, hope they aren't hostile towards me..." he jumped down the wall and walked slowly.

((your kind of trying to control my char., not appreciated))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:05 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"so what to talk a bit?"I look at you with a hoping face that you wont leave since i let go of you.
"Sure. I rarely ever get the chance."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:18 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"so what is your name?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:24 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"so what is your name?"
"My name is Jack. What's yours?"  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:31 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"so what is your name?"
"My name is Jack. What's yours?"
"Rikku."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items