Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Rawr! Ulimate Books! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are These The Ulimate Books?
  ******** YEAH!
  Sahky Looks Hot (Me: "yeah it was warm day outside")
  Mule's Choice
View Results

Sahkrit

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:54 pm
Moonlight_Bella

Books I've currently read or reccomend:

The books I've read? Okay:
Twilight (Series) A MUST READ heart
The Dream Thief (15+) Mature Audience >.>
Pretty Little Liars (Series) - A girly good book with twists and turns.
The Princess - Very Insperational!
To Kill a MockingBird- A timeless classic!

they sound awesome
What's "The Princess" about?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:01 pm
This has nothing to do with the thread topic...
But you look a lot like this one chick I knew and all. :B

singull

Sahkrit

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:04 pm
c o s p l a y b o i

^^ Oh I don't mind you going off the subject, I think I said that in the first post
Is it a good or bad thing?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:12 pm
Sahkrit
c o s p l a y b o i

^^ Oh I don't mind you going off the subject, I think I said that in the first post

>__>
Well, she used to b***h about her mom a lot and seemed by bipolar and called me a b***h on her MSN space thing after I told her what I really thought of her on MSN once upon a time. xB

singull

MissusDolly

4,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:12 pm

I love books, but fantasy is what really is my favorite. My all time favorite is The Hobbit. I really enjoyed the Lord of the Rings.

I've read Eragon, Eldest, Golden Compass, Golden Spyglass, Straveganza, Inkspell, InkHeart, over 30 Dear America Books, over 20 books about dolphins, Wolf-Speaker, Kotoku, and many many others razz .

Sadly I can't finish my series because my mom refuses to buy me anymore books because I go through them with a few days. So now I am forced to start on the books my siblings own.

I have about 5-7 series going at the moment. A few of the books are still to be written. I also have about 10-20 books I wish to read still. I am planning on finishing the Warriors series around this week (must wait for the last book in the 2nd prophecy though), plan on starting the Harry Potter series most likely, and will beg my mom to buy me at least one new book biggrin

I read a lot o.O And now I must search this thread for new books to my ever growing must read list biggrin
I is a bookworm big time ^o^

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:20 pm
c o s p l a y b o i
Sahkrit
c o s p l a y b o i

>__>
Well, she used to b***h about her mom a lot and seemed by bipolar and called me a b***h on her MSN space thing after I told her what I really thought of her on MSN once upon a time. xB

So I should be insulted? yeah?
xD well if it's only her looks. I guess I shouldn't be

Sahkrit

Sahkrit

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:23 pm
dolly14

I love books, but fantasy is what really is my favorite. My all time favorite is The Hobbit. I really enjoyed the Lord of the Rings.

I've read Eragon, Eldest, Golden Compass, Golden Spyglass, Straveganza, Inkspell, InkHeart, over 30 Dear America Books, over 20 books about dolphins, Wolf-Speaker, Kotoku, and many many others razz .

Sadly I can't finish my series because my mom refuses to buy me anymore books because I go through them with a few days. So now I am forced to start on the books my siblings own.

I have about 5-7 series going at the moment. A few of the books are still to be written. I also have about 10-20 books I wish to read still. I am planning on finishing the Warriors series around this week (must wait for the last book in the 2nd prophecy though), plan on starting the Harry Potter series most likely, and will beg my mom to buy me at least one new book biggrin

I read a lot o.O And now I must search this thread for new books to my ever growing must read list biggrin

you sure are!
but it's only a good thing biggrin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:52 pm
○◘ my favorite books are Hope for the Flowers and Enders game series? yeah, that's about it ◘○

chaos pandora

Sahkrit

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:58 pm
chaos pandora
○◘ my favorite books are Hope for the Flowers and Enders game series? yeah, that's about it ◘○

Enders? what's that like?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:40 pm
Sahkrit
dolly14

you sure are!

I've pretty much read all the interesting fantasy books at my school library. Our library sucks not enough awesome books razz

MissusDolly

4,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Sahkrit

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:40 pm
dolly14
Sahkrit
dolly14

you sure are!

I've pretty much read all the interesting fantasy books at my school library. Our library sucks not enough awesome books razz

we just got a new library up the road
but I dun like libraries

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:22 pm
Harry Potter, FTW. heart

I've read all six books at least ten times... and I read them all once within these past two weeks, so I can be prepared for when the 5th movie and 7th book comes out. xD <3 (SNAAAPE.)

There are some other books I like... I like Inkheart and its sequel Inkspell. biggrin DD

I'm sure there's others, but I can't think of them at the moment.

WhyAreYouStalkingMe

Indulge [In Words]
Crew

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:34 pm
I'm reading this book right now...
And its VERY short.
In fact, I'll probably finish it soon.
Its called Of Mice and Men.
Everyone I know says it sucks,
but reading into more...
its pretty deep. O:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:43 pm
*Favourite books - sorry, i dont want to stretch the page
*Why you like books - why shouldn't i like books?
*How many books you have read - a lot
*What books have you read - again, i dont want to stretch the page
*Favourite author & why - tamora peirce, timothy zann, garth nix, james patterson
*Have you met an author - YES! i met Brian Jaques!
*Favourite book turned into a movie- LOTR
*Classic books (really old ones, example; Oliver Twist) - and i quote
"a classic is a book everybody wants to have read, but nobody wants to read"- Mark Twain
*Best book that helped you learn something (one with a story) - i donno...
*Last book you read - maximum ride, saving the world and other extreme sports
*Do you have a library card - HELL YES!  

calcifer9

calcifer9

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:44 pm
Indulge [In Words]
I'm reading this book right now...
And its VERY short.
In fact, I'll probably finish it soon.
Its called Of Mice and Men.
Everyone I know says it sucks,
but reading into more...
its pretty deep. O:

of course its deep... and yes that was an amazing book!
how far are you?  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces