no
View Results

LCL Milkshake

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:07 am
DarkLurker12
XxendlessdreamsxX
DarkLurker12
Araedhel
I' m with Wallflower, I would prefer the guy to be a little more experienced.
You would prefer non-virgin.Wait a minute,we are all becoming perverts by this.I am definitely not going to become a pervert.

isnt it normal for a guy to be pervert? lol...
How about a nerdy guy?
Much more so.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:33 pm
OF COURSE NRDZ R PRVS CUZ THEY CANT GET ANY SEX THEY THINK ABOUT IT SO MUCH. AND YES, CRAWL INTO MY TRAP CALLED A "TOPIC" AND BECOME PERVERTED JUST LIKE ME. MUAHAHAAAAHEHEHEEEEHOHOHOHOHUHU.......*COUGH*.....HUHHOHOHOHHOHOHOHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...OKAY THATS ENOUGH.  

Treekee

DarkLurker12
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:24 pm
treekee
OF COURSE NRDZ R PRVS CUZ THEY CANT GET ANY SEX THEY THINK ABOUT IT SO MUCH. AND YES, CRAWL INTO MY TRAP CALLED A "TOPIC" AND BECOME PERVERTED JUST LIKE ME. MUAHAHAAAAHEHEHEEEEHOHOHOHOHUHU.......*COUGH*.....HUHHOHOHOHHOHOHOHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...OKAY THATS ENOUGH.
That is true.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:12 pm
C I KNO I USD 2 B A NRD BUT I GT FRNDZ NW SO IMA PRV WTH BDYZ  

Treekee

DarkLurker12
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:47 am
Mkay.............................................................  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:48 pm
so anyway i tihnk im gonna wait or something now. doubt ill even be kissed by the end of the year. rolleyes  

Treekee

DarkLurker12
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:44 am
Treekee
so anyway i tihnk im gonna wait or something now. doubt ill even be kissed by the end of the year. rolleyes
Wha?????  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:55 pm
you heard me. and i jsut had to reply to this cuz i saw it at the bottom of the list... ^~~^ my topics dont deserve that... crying im sorry ive been missing out on this guild alot... ive been really busy with other things... so anyway, anyone get laid by anyone/anything lately? blaugh blaugh xd xd sorry i just had to ask sweatdrop  

Treekee

xBeefxTacox

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:03 pm
Treekeee
you heard me. and i jsut had to reply to this cuz i saw it at the bottom of the list... ^~~^ my topics dont deserve that... crying im sorry ive been missing out on this guild alot... ive been really busy with other things... so anyway, anyone get laid by anyone/anything lately? blaugh blaugh xd xd sorry i just had to ask sweatdrop
Yes, several times, with several different women 3nodding

And by that I mean, no, not at all.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:43 am
tatu_anime
Treekeee

Mkay.............................................  

DarkLurker12
Captain

Cuma128something

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:23 am
tatu_anime
Treekeee

Lol,tatu_anime is ******** gay,LOL.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:31 am
Cuma128something
tatu_anime
Treekeee

At least she's getting some. xd  

LCL Milkshake

Cuma128something

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:34 am
LCL Milkshake
Cuma128something
tatu_anime
Treekeee

Hey,you look hot.Now I know I am going to have fun cool .  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:12 am
LCL Milkshake
Cuma128something
tatu_anime
Treekeee

lollo!! rofl  

Treekee

LCL Milkshake

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:42 am
Cuma128something
LCL Milkshake
Cuma128something
tatu_anime
Treekeee

Hey,you look hot.Now I know I am going to have fun cool .

Uh... Pixels, man, pixels  
The Legend of Zelda and Japenese Anime

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces