Reply Role Plays
Organization 13 staff room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marluxia-Xl

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:37 pm
mad my ice cream cake! *holds plate of cake protectivly* i mades it so its mine! *takes big bite* ish goood biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:22 pm
(gets on computer in my room) hmmmm...... where should i hide the changes that i going to add to the building and what should the password be. hmmmmm....  

crashintomyarms

MageofH

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:08 pm
gonk NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
*Pounces at Marluxia* scream Gimmie that cake!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:43 pm
gonk NOOOOOOO!!!!!! *falls down on plate ruining the cake* crying crying o....m....g THE CAKE AHHHHHHH NOOOOO!!!  

Marluxia-Xl

MageofH

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:17 pm
eek ............................... Uh................. Bye!
*A portal in the floor swallows Vexen and he appears in his lab*
sweatdrop Maybe I'll go back when he's had time to cool off. Marluxia is ruthless... camp, but ruthless....  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:45 am
*has trash can funeral for cake* oh cake how we loved you and would loved to ahve eaten you but you smushed and died so heres your trash can....i shall make another cake  

Marluxia-Xl

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:53 pm
Hey mind if I be Saix? Walks into the room seeing Marluxia baking another cake, he slips by the others while reading a book titled, "how to be torture other members and have them still love you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:39 pm
*feels a breeze like someone walked bye and peeks over shoulder* Saix....WANT SOME CAKE?! omg ahve you seen my latest breed of man eating roses they are so lovable! *rambles on and on*  

Marluxia-Xl

crashintomyarms

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:31 pm
(wakes up at the computer) wat time is it  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:53 am
*looks at clock* its 9:53am and i has to get ready for work....yes i do hvae a normal job unlike most of you  

Marluxia-Xl

MageofH

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:41 pm
*Walking through the castle Vexen spies some roses*
Hmm, looks like Marluxia has some new plants. smile
*Goes to inspect it when it suddenly snaps at his fingers*
eek Ah! Geeze, looks like he created a new species.......... stare I wonder how they work. No! I mustn't grab them, it would be suicide...... screw it.
*His shield appears and he lunges at the rose* xd HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:52 am
my evil scientist senses are tingling! VEXAN HAS MY STUFF!!!! *shoots out the door*  

Marluxia-Xl

MageofH

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:20 pm
eek *Vexen is holding the roses mouth open with his shield, both him and the rose froze in place when Marluxia busted in*
Uhhhhhh hi  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:37 am
*crazed look in eyes* GIVE ME BACK MY DARLING PLANTS!!!  

Marluxia-Xl

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:40 am
Following Marluxia to the garden to find Vexen attacking the man eating rose. Only covering part of his face with one of his hands and giving out a short, then returned to his book. Then with the flick of his wrist he summoned on of his nobodies and used it to swat Vexen into a nearby wall, like a weak house fly. "There Marluxia. Now he's not harming you're wonderful plants." said Saix with a smile smile as he walked away, still reading his book with an interested look on his face.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff