Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)
The Art of Ria Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxrageofangelsxx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:41 pm
Wow, very nicely done.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:49 pm
wow so you DID draw that picture in the sig. VERY nicely done. so much more l33t skills in photoshop. XP sorta feel bad that i used your sig in mai rotation in pics O.o;; hehe XP.  

KuraiGekkou

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 8:09 pm
Wohoo, finally got my pic to go through...ok this isnt the colored version...the colored version is still in process sweatdrop .....but at least i got the example through 3nodding
User Image

(sorry but its a bit small sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 9:14 pm
lol, cute  

xxrageofangelsxx

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 9:21 pm
OMG. LOL that is great Tiff XP. im hoping thats not a robotic eye but more like a o_O on me XP. hehe Uwasa is really cute looking!!! ::pinches his lil soft plushy cheek::

pssst you made your breats stand out XP  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 10:04 pm
lol dont worry its not a robotic eye...its more like this @_O lol.....and about the breast...i tend to make girls breast a bit big sweatdrop  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

uwasa

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:16 pm
looks at kurai pinch my checcks again ill kill you with my doll power and dont laugh you have to sleep sometime oh yea great pic tiff i loves it stare though iam a doll but still beautiful and kurai why are you complaining about the breasts just keep quiet  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:31 pm
aweeee Uwasie dosent want to be cute XP? hehe you must admit the Doll does represent you sorta. Holding your kewl pose and such XP much like your character. And breasts.. huge breasts sicken me honestly x.x;; im more of a cute goer kinda guy XP but in art terms, lets just say its outa porpotion when the breast are larger then Tiffs head ^^;;

no offense to your art of course. cause as you saw none of mai drawings had any bodies so far XP  

KuraiGekkou

xxrageofangelsxx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:48 pm
I'm thinking a change of subject is in order. So, how bout that cloud eh? That's a niiice cloud.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:50 pm
Why not just have other artworks to look at?
User Image

...Don't frontpage this unless you plan to shrink it. It r teh hy00000ge.  

-RedSkie-

xxrageofangelsxx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:58 pm
NARUTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^-^

Another beautiful picture RedSkie. BTW, what is oekaki anyways? Kurai and I were arguing about this the other day.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 6:20 pm
OMg Tiff your awesome..lmao big breats..men love them,we love them to make money!!weeee!!me wuv money!!

ha ha i look so happy hugging Kuri way to hard...don't we all look kawii...ecpescially uwasa!!ha ha *pinches his cheek*looky at wittle uwasa!!  

JoY_AnGel

LadyLight
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 6:26 pm
*joins oogling chibi*

*oogles at grass-nin guy*

Hehe I like it!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 6:50 pm
Tatoo, Chains, Sword. Damn straight he is awsome.

pants and face are a bit iffy. Pretty eyes. Hair looks a bit wierd O.o did you mean to do that?

Only thing that i really didnt like was the chest. XP hes wayyy too thin to be a ninja XP. give him some more damn sexy frontage chest XP.

Awsomeness. spiffiness. XP you make us look bad.  

KuraiGekkou

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 6:52 pm
who cares!!*huggels him*he's still mine!!who needs a big chest..hes sexi anyways!!  
Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff