Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAG-Really Awesome Guild *free contest over 1 mil in Prizes*

Back to Guilds

the ants go marching one-by-one, Hurrah! Hurrah! 

Tags: Cool, Zombies, Music, Friends, Awesome 

Reply "Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."
i need your oppinion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goose1125

4,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:49 am
f.jellybean
people people! tehre is nothing wrong with crossdressing...
in fact, im technically cross dressing right now (irl) since the shirt im wearing is a manshirt and pants are technically manclothes... and tehres nothing wrong with that >:E
geez... im actually all for avis cross dressing cause then people have a wider variety to choose from and people can 'better express themselves' wow, its late and i need sleep.. e.e damned school >:E
okay, i can buy that....but only woman should cross dress >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:04 pm
Goose1125
f.jellybean
people people! tehre is nothing wrong with crossdressing...
in fact, im technically cross dressing right now (irl) since the shirt im wearing is a manshirt and pants are technically manclothes... and tehres nothing wrong with that >:E
geez... im actually all for avis cross dressing cause then people have a wider variety to choose from and people can 'better express themselves' wow, its late and i need sleep.. e.e damned school >:E
okay, i can buy that....but only woman should cross dress >.<

why? what about equality?
are you saying taht i can crossdress cause i have a uterus? >:E thats just insanity.
and please dont tell me you're one of those people that thinks i shouldnt go military just cause i dont have a p***s.... cause thats stupid too.
if i can cross dress, men shuld be able to too. and if men can go military, i should be able to too. >:E why make things a gender issue? if men want to cross dress too, tahts fine with me. tehy're people too.  

Annafu

"Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces