Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
How do you like your sex? ;D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  x]
View Results

Lady Pelvic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:08 pm
D Vee
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
Moonlight_Bella
Ouch, well here comes the little virgin. Meh, Meh, Meh! [[Yeah, Yeah, still under 18. Proud of it too.]]

But..I just want to come in here to vote for no more periods too xD.

That's nothing to be ashamed of. =/
Honestly, good for you. Alot of teens today don't have morals. xP
They just go around having casual sex. And it's just ew.
So, good for you. Your like one of meh new idols now. <3

Wah... D:

So does losing mine at 14 mean I'm ebil and have no morals? >.>;

You might have moral's, and perhaps there different. =/

At 14 is rather young. Call me old fashion, but sex is a special bond between you and another person who you LOVE. Sex, to me, is makeing LOVE. You just don't have sex with anyone. >>;
-shrugs-
Whatever, you do what you do, and I'll do what I do.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:11 pm
Amen

t o a s t s t i x

Lady Pelvic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:13 pm
iCrayon
I'm 16 and I'm a virgin too. (and plan on staying that way until marriage)

I think I'd stay a girl, but I haven't had to deal with periods yet, so I haven't had the whole girl experience.

Till marriage, well, I'll TRY, but I'mma do it when I feel it's right. I have no time limit. =)

And well. . if you wanta go TECHNACIAL[if I even spelled that right.] I'm not?, a virgin? -cough- I did have sex with a girl . . but no toys, and my cherry remanined unpoped. =P

So, I dunno, some consider me still a virgin, others dont'. I'm consider myself a virgin. As long as my cherry still hasnt' been pop'd I'm still a virgin, and damn proud. >:]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:20 pm
Oh my Virgin eyes!  

Snarfwiggle

Lady Pelvic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:28 pm
DEVILOFTHEBORED
sex,......

That so productive in this converstation. =/
Not.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:33 pm
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
DEVILOFTHEBORED
sex,......

Not.

No worries! I shall delete it. :3

Sex. Let's see. One thing I would change is my habit of falling asleep like five minutes after a fun little encounter. It just drains me, even if it wasn't too energetic. Usually it's the guy that falls right asleep. xD I swear... the gender roles are reversed in my relationship.

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

Snarfwiggle

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:45 pm
Eww @ Jelly Gender Roles

I'm only 47% Male by that thing.

Piece of crap.

talk2hand  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:51 pm
`Tahirah
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
DEVILOFTHEBORED
sex,......

Not.

No worries! I shall delete it. :3

Sex. Let's see. One thing I would change is my habit of falling asleep like five minutes after a fun little encounter. It just drains me, even if it wasn't too energetic. Usually it's the guy that falls right asleep. xD I swear... the gender roles are reversed in my relationship.

Huuzah! You are my hero. *w*
xD

Anyways, well, after me and this one chick had fun sexy time she fell alseep right after it. Besides, she was kinda drunk/tipsy so yeah. xD But me, I just got right back online and stayed up for another hour or two. Was I really that bad in bed? =/
xD

Lady Pelvic

Xyloid

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:37 pm
I like to be tied u...

Wait a minute.

That's not what we are talking about.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:54 pm
The topic of this thread changed so fast. ;o

Alleh likes sex. rolleyes

&& She likes her sex too.

t o a s t s t i x

mini_faerie_luver

Wealthy Bloodsucker

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:00 pm
uhhhm...i guess i wouldnt change my sex. i like being a girl..even though the periods and cramps and possibility of pregnancy SUCKS. uhm.....i would like to change my sex though for a little bit...just to see what its like..but i wouldnt stay a guy..  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:11 pm
Hmm, if I had a chance to change my gender I would say no, not for any sexual reasons of course.

Honestly I think we have it pretty good 3nodding (and how would I know this? * whee sweatdrop heart *) . Sure we go through periods, "first time sex", and birthing, but pain for me is something I can handle. What I cant deal with is mental pain. If I were to want to be a guy it would be because I dont liked to be judged and guys usually dont judge like we do. Girls are vicious and guys just wanna have fun whee

And am not particular to the "wait till marriage" thing... Im more for "wait till you know they really love you and till you truly know you feel the same and are ready for such a commitment" 3nodding . I think as long as you go about it in a loving, connected way then it is acceptable (in my opinion of course...)  

Tygerwolf

Sugrie

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:17 pm
Everyone should have a "Change Your Sex for a Day" card each year. Maybe even a week... I think it would be fun as I've always wanted to dress up like a guy and run around like that for a day. Other than that, I'm happy being a chick. But I dislike the complexities of orgasm and not being able to because of my stupid meds. Sadly I can't have anymore fun time until I gain weight... Damn metabolism. D:

TMI, much? Slap me if it is.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:19 pm
Fairy_Sage
[Sonic Offline]
Fairy_Sage
... And I heard a lot of dudes don't wash their hands...

most guys don't. I don't most of the time ._.

...you should carry hand sanitizer... you know?
Or would that be too... femmy?
o_o;;
I carry banana scented hand sanitizer... I guess it is girly.
Wash your hands young man! The spread of germs kills ... pandas!

My one friend, Shawn, he's all, "When a guy gets hit in the crouch, the pain is so bad you could vomit." o.o

it is. your lucky you don't have balls that can be mashed. and worse, you could black out from the pain, too.it can get so severe that you wish you didn't have balls, just so you don't feel the pain your feeling at the time.  

Sonic Offline

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers