Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
What are your biggest pet peeves? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

biaturiiss

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:45 am
My largest pet peeve is people who do whatever they can to get attantion. Like, pretend to have an alergy to something, even though they don't... And pretend to have someone the love, dying, even though the person's perfectly fine. It's just soo... Irritating. I mean, how could someone be able to pretend that those things are happening to them, just to get attention?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:33 am
lets see biggest pet peeves are when poeple snore in my ear......yep that's one of them.  

rag_doll_dami

Diginman

Enduring Codger

9,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:03 pm
My biggest Pet Peeve would either be people who lie or people who are total jerks!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:34 pm
biaturiiss
My largest pet peeve is people who do whatever they can to get attantion. Like, pretend to have an alergy to something, even though they don't... And pretend to have someone the love, dying, even though the person's perfectly fine. It's just soo... Irritating. I mean, how could someone be able to pretend that those things are happening to them, just to get attention?

Yes, I know exactly how you feel. I absolutely cannot STAND that! There was this girl I've known since like, grade seven, and she pretended to be allergic to Chocolate, and every one would suck up to her and feel sorry for her because she had to miss out on such a great thing, like chocolate. Then one day she came to school eating a coffee crisp, and every one was like "Aren't you allergic to chocolate?" and she said "Only certain kinds," It was so fake, I seriously could have slapped her. She also pretends to be anorexic, she is very thin, but I know it's fake, whenever I go to her house she eats like a horse. Sheesh. And she apparently 'Slits her wrists'.
Worst girl I have ever met.

xoxmew

peanut butter fruit loops

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:41 pm
    Oh, another, Fake people.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:06 am
Patrolin the Ghetto
This guild is lame.They probably haven't given out 1k.

That's one of my pet peeves.

Other things that bug me out of my mind:

-Horrible grammar
-People with bad handwriting
-Chat speak
-Hair in my food
-Labels (i.e. goth, emo, prep, punk, etc)
-Page stretchers

x RanDoM WoRd x

Whos That Guy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:10 am
I got a few, some already mentioned.

-Chat speak.

-Labels

-People smacking their lips in their sleep.

-People who pretend to actually care, but don't in reality.

-Nails on a chalkboard.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:30 am
xoxmew
biaturiiss

Yes, I know exactly how you feel. I absolutely cannot STAND that! There was this girl I've known since like, grade seven, and she pretended to be allergic to Chocolate, and every one would suck up to her and feel sorry for her because she had to miss out on such a great thing, like chocolate. Then one day she came to school eating a coffee crisp, and every one was like "Aren't you allergic to chocolate?" and she said "Only certain kinds," It was so fake, I seriously could have slapped her. She also pretends to be anorexic, she is very thin, but I know it's fake, whenever I go to her house she eats like a horse. Sheesh. And she apparently 'Slits her wrists'.
Worst girl I have ever met.

Do you know for certain whether or not these people are lying? Because if you don't you both run the risk of being incredibly insensitive and inhumane.

There are different types of chocolate. rolleyes

I don't see why anyone would ever pretend nor want to be anorexic, but anorexia does not mean that you cannot eat.

Slitting your wrists isn't exactly healthy, you run the risk of going to far and/or paralysing yourself, most people who self harm cut their upper arms or their legs, but that doesn't mean that she's lying.

Be careful, you run the risk of deeply upsetting someone with your narrow minded and intolerant judgements.

If she is anorexic/cuts herself, then she should see someone about it.

If one of your loved ones was dying, how do you think you'd feel if someone called you an attention whore and said that said person isn't really dying, that you're just making it up?  

Cornetto1

Chickagea

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:26 pm
-People telling me to shut up when I have something important to say
-My little brother touching my video game stuff. Leave the damn memory card alone unless you're willing to eat it

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:57 pm
One I remembered today, when others take your stuff and think it's so funny watching you search (in panic) for it.
Like today - I thought I misplaced my cell phone, but my friend's sister took it. And I automatcially pinpointed her as the culprit and kept asking for it - and she wouldn't give it back. She's only a year younger than me, and I'm 17 - so I wasn't afraid to hit a chick at the time.

It's not funny. Don't do that. It's annoying. One day you're gonna' do it to the wrong person and never wake up. This is a warning to kids who think it's hilarious to take things that don't belong to you. (Can't you just feel my anger through my words? rofl ) Sheesh, now that that's off my chest, I can go puzzle.

I remembered another: kids who get piercings during the school year, or a little before, knowing they need healing time to be able to take it out and put it back whenever they feel like - complain when they get in trouble because of the piercing, BUT COMPLETELY KNOW THAT IT IS AGAINST SCHOOL POLICY. Kids. Seriously. ~_~  

Aquarian Mage

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

x-oSummer Kiss

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:07 am
People who say things that are sooo obvious.
Younger siblings
Obnoxious people
Show-Offs
NOOBS ASKING FOR MONEY OR SOMEONE FROM MY FRIEND'S LIST THAT I BARELY TALK TO, ASKING ME FOR MONEY.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:31 pm
i hate people who are too stuck up like they think they are the best at every thing, and i also hate with a passion people who make fun of other for their own entertainment. evil  

SasukeAngle29

SasukeAngle29

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:35 pm
oh and people who don't care about you but just pretend to be your friend then later when they are done with you they just throw you away like you are nothing and leaving you thinking that it was your fault that your friendship went wrong when it never was  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:43 pm
hm i guess my biggest pet peeve is drivers who don't turn on their turn signal.  

Ayume_Toshiro

Ayume_Toshiro

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
and having to wait on other people for too long
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff