Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
When you were younger... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you?
  Yes!
  No...
View Results

Kyouka_Maiden_Rei

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:38 am
i absolutely loved Sailor Moon when i was younger, and yes i cried
i still love it now too 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:09 pm
I've been a fan of Sailor Moon for the past 12 years.

...Wow, I feel old...... redface

Oh well, I admit I cried, gamed(Dice/Roleplay/Video game), wrote, drew, read and watched Sailor Moon in various languages. The only thing I haven't done was official cosplay.

blaugh  

yamisukui

serrin79

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:52 pm
I was so addicted to Sailor Moon, and carried on the addiction to my younger sisters. My two little sisters are soon to be 4 and 7. I have the DVD's and they continuously borrow them, and beg me to watch the movies with them. They get up and dance and play the Sailor Scouts. I love that we have this in common!!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 12:02 pm
I LOVED Sailor Moon when I was a little kid! Then it stopped airing for a while and I never watched it again until this summer when I found them on YouTube.
Now I fell in love with it all over again, and I couldn't stop crying in the final episodes of Sailor Stars.  

Jade Isadora

2,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Mystery Ceres

Shirtless Lunatic

14,650 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Team Edward 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:16 am

I've never been much of the emotional type when it comes to watching movies/tv shows, BUT all of that is made up for when I read books or manga.

I've only read the Sailor StarS manga and I was definitely crying by the end of that.

It's funny how Sailor Moon can also cheer me up quite a bit. My bf and I just got into a huge fight over the phone, but after I hung up, I saw Sailor Moon's face as the wallpaper on my phone and it put a smile on my face. smile

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:40 am
I was when i was younger and im still in today.  

heronathegreat

Ayashita

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:07 pm
ya  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:22 pm
Actually, I remember one time I had to get in a group and perform a play, and my group did Sailor Moon. I was Jupiter because I was the most like her, and looked like her the most. That was sooo long ago, like 6th grade, but it was so much fun! We all did the transformations and everything.  

halogazer

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Scc1027

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:43 pm
i use to wake up every weekday mornin at 6 am just to watch it and i bought the doll the movies i knew her sayings and the whole hand movement with it biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:23 pm
yeah when i was little i AlWAYS watched it no mater what tho i dont rember crying during any episodes i do remember i was hey for halloween when i was little  

OtaPotato

Aged Noob

11,075 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Nightshade247

4,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:05 pm
well to be honest i didnt pretend to be a scout i always pretended to be darien/tuxedo mask and get this (this may sound funny or sad)... i always tried to throw a rose like he did (that didnt work out to well)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:10 pm
I used to be OBSESSED with Sailor Moon in about the fourth grade. I dressed up as her one year for Halloween, and I had numerous videos and books.

Then when I was in sixth grade, I discovered the original Japanese version and became a little obsessed again.

I don't really ever watch it anymore, though. I do occasionally if I'm bored and have nothing else to do, but it just doesn't hold my interest like it used to.

I still post about it online, though... I'm not really sure why.  

NorthEastFire

Sailor Violet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:57 pm
lol when I was like 9 or 10 i had all those dolls and me and my friends would play sailor moon outside i was always kunzite or venus

I cried at the deaths of the sailor senshi neptune and uranus in S and all the senshi in StarS it was so sad again Neptune and uranus had the best emotional death scenes crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:46 pm
i REALLY(!!!!!) heart missed it when it went off-air it took me 6 yrs.(i was 3 when i just found out about it)2 find out it was on youtube 2!!!!! heart
crying and i cry SSSSSSSOOOOOOO much when darien says,''we cant b 2gether'' or when they find out their futre(its just so beautiful) crying  

pretty_young_panda

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Katzuki-Aya

6,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:04 pm
um...well..i cry in the first season crying i didnt want to see all the sailor die crying ...i see videos and they make me cry crying ..and..the season stars omg..it was all the season...to cry..all the senshi die... crying yeah i to pretend to be a sailor scout..  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff