Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Megaman Battle Network GUILD
Favorite Navi and Least Favorite Navi. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fiyun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:43 am
(Ignoring the maincharacters...)

Favourites: PlantMan, BurnerMan and BeastMan.(Just looks cool)

Least Favourites/most despised: SparkMan, BubbleMan, FlameMan and VideoMan. (Most of these characters are cowards or uses dirty tricks..)

A special award goes to LaserMan.exe... the easiest navi ever!(Poke on him with WindSoul's B-shot and see for yourself. mrgreen )  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:44 am
Athal

Least Favourites/most despised: SparkMan, BubbleMan, FlameMan and VideoMan. (Most of these characters are cowards or uses dirty tricks..)

A special award goes to LaserMan.exe... the easiest navi ever!(Poke on him with WindSoul's B-shot and see for yourself. mrgreen )

I actually found that on a walkthrough for BN 4: Red Sun. They called it "Laser Tennis", I think. Just keep sweeping him with the fan. It's so fun.  

Silenfoot

Iceman12507

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:36 pm
my favorite navi is searchman and my least is roll exclaim xd  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:28 pm
Silenfoot
Athal

I actually found that on a walkthrough for BN 4: Red Sun. They called it "Laser Tennis", I think. Just keep sweeping him with the fan. It's so fun.

They did? (I looked through a couple of walkthroughs for gamefaqs and retro faction and no one mentioned "Laser Tennis"... WindMan.exe could perhaps compete with the blocks in "Pong" after this. xd )  

Fiyun

Kittara Mirrou

7,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:21 am
UnknownSora
and ColorMan (he's just stupid -_-; )

Shinsua
How dare you Colorman(or Whackoman)would pwn if he wasn't so stupi....never mind

AHEM! *is wearing a shirt that says "colorman/wackoman's rabid, ebil, crazy fangirl'* yeeeah, he's not stupid, though he DOES scream like a lil' girl, he's pretty cute if you ask me, and yes i AM ignoring the fact he IS indeed bald, hmmm, reminds me of yaito/yai he just has his own unique way of being cute, everyone does, i do it through EVIL, EVIL, DEMONIC AND HELLISH ACTS OF CRUELTY!!!! buuuuuut we all know that's not true.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:50 am
Pink_Hair1
I like - MegaMan, Roll, Protoman, Bass, & Searchman
I dislike - Gutsman, Glide, and most of the enemy navi!

Hey, I never rapped MMBN 3, I got to: Where Lan's Mind goes into MegaMan and you have to stop Dr. Wily & Alpha but Bass stops you and you have to fight him & he has a Barrier 100... and I was wondering if anyone could show me what Alpha looks like?
alpha kinda looks like a metal obelisk the tormenter mrgreen mrgreen  

AngelofHate15

AngelofHate15

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:58 am
favorite:gateman,gutsman,cutman,& knightman biggrin

least favorite:flameman,bubbleman quickman,&*beastman scream  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:56 am
megamanFreak02
Pink_Hair1
I like - MegaMan, Roll, Protoman, Bass, & Searchman
I dislike - Gutsman, Glide, and most of the enemy navi!

Hey, I never rapped MMBN 3, I got to: Where Lan's Mind goes into MegaMan and you have to stop Dr. Wily & Alpha but Bass stops you and you have to fight him & he has a Barrier 100... and I was wondering if anyone could show me what Alpha looks like?
alpha kinda looks like a metal obelisk the tormenter mrgreen mrgreen

Now that you mention it, he does kinda look like a red, metallic, badly done Obelisk edit. Fortunately for Capcom, either they didn't intend for him to look kinda sorta like Obelisk or Konami didn't notice. If either one of those statments were false, Konami might get upset, I don't know.  

Silenfoot

ichi-gahara

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:41 pm
i would have to say my favorite is bass gs, and my least favorite is number man, and airman. he;s easy, but a waste of time.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:00 pm
My favorites are Megaman, Roll, Bass and Protoman.

My least favorites are, Cloudmanand Quickman.  

Nurse Heroin

Saturn Ballad

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:23 pm
Favorites- FireMan, IceMan, QuickMan, ShadowMan, VideoMan
Least favorites- Well, of course BubbleMan, AirMan, FlameMan (arrrnh!!), DesertMan  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 9:40 am
like: shadowman, protoman, and metalman

dislike: toadman, airman, bubbleman, and beastman  

sushi phish

CT_Unlimited1

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:26 pm
i like megaman, bass, searchman, and shadowman

i dont like airman, glyde(he never freakin fights), bubbleman, colorman, desertman, and lots more lol  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 8:32 am
Favorates:
MegaMan/Hub. *huggies* FANGIRL OF MEGAMAN! Hes part human! (Must kill Roll...)
SearchMan. Man the guys cool...O.o
Serenade. KING OF THE UNDERNET! ^_^
QuickMan SUPER SONIC SPEED! >w<'
Medi (Who sercertly has a crush on ProtoMan) ^o^'
Alpha. Thats where I got the idea for my Navi!

Middle:
Roll. Hey even if I despise her...she DOES need support.
Bass and ProtoMan. Stupid prettyboy wannbies. THEY ALL WANNA BE LIKE MEGAMAN! But...they are cool...
Colonel. Man he has issues...HE HAD TO STEAL THE SPOTLIGHT IN THE ENDING OF BN5!

Least favorates

BubbleMan! Pathetic creature!
DeseretMan Geez what a UGLY lookin thing...
GutsMan. I just don't like him.
DrillMan is just as bad as BubbleMan. -.-'
FlahsMan. I beat him with BugStyle, 3 Anti Damages in uder 51 seconds. HA!  

Mechanic Alt

Saturn Ballad

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:06 am
More favorites! Colonel (Sexy operator!!! *dies*)
More least favorites! MagicMan (it's the thing that looks like a beak... sweatdrop ), FreezeMan (HE KILLED FIREMAN THAT S.O.B.!)  
Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff