Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Main Gate ~The RP ~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kimpey

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:41 am
" what giant lumox where eek me help"

lookeed around

"what"

his a fool and didn't now what to to  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:24 pm
"Do you have something on you that can hurt this guy holding me hostage?"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

RPGfan2005

Gracious Businessman

6,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:00 pm
Jasae Bushae
"Do you have something on you that can hurt this guy holding me hostage?"
''hey, what a really weird plushie...oh RIGHT it's Danish!!!, don't worry i'll help you!'' *pushes the guy that loves battle toads* hey!, who are you!, leave Danish alone, he has been cursed, either help,fight, or surrender! *takes out sword* ''choose your side''  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:36 am
"ok"

stich face pull something out of a stich it was a dagger whith a pig on

"time fight haha"

"???? who"  

kimpey

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:33 pm
"...wow, I didn't know I was that well known!" Danish tries to break free. "Stitch face, hit him with that, would you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:37 am
Lucia walked to the gates, completely covered by a robe and hat so that only her mouth shown. "...i sense herecy..." she said dully and walked through the gate...  

brother_captain_derek

MasterHan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:35 pm
(( I'll decide to join as well))

An unknown man quickly approaches the man holding the plushie. The Unknown man appears to be holding a whip, and quickly whips the man holding the plushies hand. The man with the whip responds, with a rugged voice "Don't touch that Plushie...you don't know where it's been..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:06 pm
*he shakes his hand a little bit, the whip stung but seeing how he was partially dead, pain was nothing more then a minor annoyance* Hmm...I suppose you have a point... *he smirks, and tosses the plushie into a bucket, which he then flips over, trapping the plushie inside* But then again, I don't even know where i've been. *he looks at the man, and quirks a brow. the man's aura was very dark...and had a strange tint to it, one who enjoyed suffering,but also enjoyed...some kind of obscure art, he couldn't quite figure it out* I sense a great hatred in you... *he squints his eyes* you would make a fine soldier...  

Anakoni

MasterHan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:47 pm
The man ignores the Plushie in the bucket, and instead, studies the people around him...he could very well see all their 'lines' and could strike at anyone at any moment. Though there would be no gain in that...

" I am known as Leroux. Jack Leroux. You all can just address me as Jack. Would any of you happen to know where I can make some money?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:11 pm
The bucket shook furiously. "Villians! Vile fiends! I shall stop you!!!"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

MasterHan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:28 pm
Jack jumps back seeing the bucket move

" What the hell?! I THOUGHT THAT WAS JUST A PLUSHIE!"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:28 pm
((hey, let's get Rensuke his intro into all of this))

Rensuke just walks in the middle of all of them, deep in the pages of his journal, but sadly lost. He stops and closes the book, "that settles it, 3nodding ....i'm lost gonk "

He checks around and notices the people around him and comes from behind and taps Leroux on the shoulder, "heheh, umm...I'm sorry, but can you tell me where I might be sweatdrop ". Rensuke makes a quick glance to the plushie, but then averts his eyes back to Leroux, "heheh, uhh..."  

Apeiron King of Light

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:33 pm
"Help me! I'm a poor Moomba turned into a plushie trapped under this bucket!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:38 pm
Jack turns his head to the man who just tapped on his shoulder. He paused for a moment pondering of whether he should answer or not. After a few seconds he let out a sigh and responded,

" We...my good humble fellow...are at the entrance to the supposed Famed City of Byako."

He then said with a menacing face after that,

" Now scram."

He then quickly looks at the bucket

" Seriously, someone tell me what the hell is wrong with that plushie. It can TALK. Last time I checked, NOT MANY PLUSHIES CAN TALK! >.<"  

MasterHan

Apeiron King of Light

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:50 pm
"AH! I'm so sorry, i'm so sorrrrry...BUUuuut (that's but with an enphasis on U for a long time), you mind telling me why that plushie is emitting such a wierd aura, I'm guessing that's what I followed instead of my maps" Rensuke pulls out a map from his journal.

"But where are my manners, I am known as Rensuke Hagta. I have studied many forms of battle, and have been searching for the city of Byako for a while now sweatdrop "  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff