Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Tell your story! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

taylortenacity

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:15 pm
Resident_Kyo
Biohazard EXTREME
Resident_Kyo
Biohazard EXTREME
KonPhusionStar
Biohazard EXTREME
So... Here's a story. This one time I saw Ashley, and I shot her. ninja
Her ears are really big. Reminded me of Simpson in Employee of the Month. Either that or an elephant.
Or Will Smith back in his "Freh Prince" days.

i think i should make a topic on how many times people have shot ashley. you think it might be contained?
yes

damn!
well haha i don't know it's funny to knife her because you can say "One cut from a knife? WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU!?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:47 pm
Yet after being hit by a rocket launcher, she's the only creature in the game who can stay in one piece, aside from Leon.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:20 am
I was personally disturbed when her head remained intact despite the chainsaw maniac's desperate attempts to cut it off... neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:23 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Yet after being hit by a rocket launcher, she's the only creature in the game who can stay in one piece, aside from Leon.

and the merchants  

Resident_Kyo

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:20 am
Resident_Kyo
Biohazard EXTREME

and the merchants

No they blow up. At least in the GameCube version.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:03 pm
NotteRequiem
I was personally disturbed when her head remained intact despite the chainsaw maniac's desperate attempts to cut it off... neutral

Oh, I know that feeling, but I had quite the amusing experience with her more than a few times.

When you first enter Salazar's castle, you know that balcony up above where he stands to yack at you? My boyfriend and I, since I was getting ready to shut off, decided to be cruel. twisted We stood Ashley where he had been standing and wandered back down to the main entrance, where I pulled my Rocket Launcher on her. I pointed it directly at her face, fired it...

And watched it pass directly through her head without a hitch and explode on the wall behind her, not harming her a bit. I laughed for a solid hour, and I honestly thought my boyfriend was going to suffocate he was laughing so hard.

Also, there was a point when I got so surrounded in the barn with the chickens in the village level of the Mercs as Krauser - having gotten pissed and just used his arm - that I actually had to drop a grenade at Krauser's feet and blow him backwards out the door past everyone. rofl My kill count went 1 - 3 - 7 - 19 - 32.  

Kadeejah Seshat

Squidyiffer

Trash Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:43 am
I was playing as Hunk in Re4 and two chainsaw women swung at me. I took a couple steps and they missed. Then after running ten more feet, my head simply fell off. No cutting sequence, just PLOP!

I don't like chainsaw women. emo  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:59 am
Phrexyian Nightmare
I was playing as Hunk in Re4 and two chainsaw women swung at me. I took a couple steps and they missed. Then after running ten more feet, my head simply fell off. No cutting sequence, just PLOP!

I don't like chainsaw women. emo

That reminds me of when I was playing as Ada in the village level in Merc, and I walked around the corner near the barn, when all of a sudden...I WAS CLOTHES LINED!!!! one of the chainsaw dames clotheslined me with her chainsaw, and I was all "what the *beep*!?!?"  

Hanibal Rex

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:05 am
I was playing REO When my friend came in and asked me what we should do.
Me: I dunno, Wait...
*George cuts me off*
George: I just had a thought...
Me: Hey I was gonna say that!
Alyssa: No s**t.
Me: O.O... Can you hear me talking?
Kevin: uh huh...
Me: *Sets the controller down and shuts the game off* Dude, I think my games alive...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:37 am
Celestial Fox Frenzi
I was playing REO When my friend came in and asked me what we should do.
Me: I dunno, Wait...
*George cuts me off*
George: I just had a thought...
Me: Hey I was gonna say that!
Alyssa: No s**t.
Me: O.O... Can you hear me talking?
Kevin: uh huh...
Me: *Sets the controller down and shuts the game off* Dude, I think my games alive...

I would've been laughing for like an hour if that happened to me!! rofl  

Vankala

Kobo-chan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:01 pm
Just wanted to know something... In Outbreak: File #2, is it possible to die from zombie chewing down on you? I mean I had Cindy trying to do that just to see how it would look like - but the virus gauge would reach one hundred to kill me before a zombie could. o_O  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:56 pm
No, The zombies can't chew you to death, the Virus gauge always kills you off in the end, Always. Also, here is another REO Coincedence.

Later on tht week my friend was over again and he had this cool BB gun in the shape of a handgun. I was playing REO when Jim had just stole some handgun rounds from right under me. My friend Aimed the gun at Jim and said' stupid basterd. Jim ran around the corner and yelled 'I don't wanna die!! Help!!' I was laughing at first and he pulled the trigger, but it wasn't loaded so nothing happened. Jim then said 'Kiss my a** b***h!' And my friend got real Pissed off at him.  

Celestial Fox Frenzi

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:38 pm
Celestial Fox Frenzi
No, The zombies can't chew you to death, the Virus gauge always kills you off in the end, Always. Also, here is another REO Coincedence.

ACTUALLY, that's only partially true. There are several enemies with instant-kill moves like the sharks, hunters, and Thanatos' first form. As well as The Hunter frog thingies.

Those are all from the first outbreak though, I don't know about the 2nd one.

Kobo-chan
Just wanted to know something... In Outbreak: File #2, is it possible to die from zombie chewing down on you? I mean I had Cindy trying to do that just to see how it would look like - but the virus gauge would reach one hundred to kill me before a zombie could. o_O

I think there is a special move called a zombie juggular bite that will kill you instantly, your health has to be incredibly low though.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:12 am
Well I wasn't counting the instant kill moves, I mean conventionally.

Another REO coincidence.

Someone was calling me when I was playing and Alyssa yelled out 'HI!!' when I picked it up, my dad had called and suddenly I hear Yoko say 'Who is it?' So I'm like SHUT UP!, My dad that I was talking to him so I got in trouble later that day.  

Celestial Fox Frenzi

Vankala

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:17 pm
Celestial Fox Frenzi
Well I wasn't counting the instant kill moves, I mean conventionally.

Another REO coincidence.

Someone was calling me when I was playing and Alyssa yelled out 'HI!!' when I picked it up, my dad had called and suddenly I hear Yoko say 'Who is it?' So I'm like SHUT UP!, My dad that I was talking to him so I got in trouble later that day.

Dude, I think you're game's alive... eek  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces