Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAG-Really Awesome Guild *free contest over 1 mil in Prizes*

Back to Guilds

the ants go marching one-by-one, Hurrah! Hurrah! 

Tags: Cool, Zombies, Music, Friends, Awesome 

Reply "Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."
Music!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Annafu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:29 pm

Lost Squirrel
Cataclysm_Child17
Lost Squirrel
oh, heavy/death metal...nice! ^_^ i like it too, but sometimes I get headaches from it.
One of the few drawbacks of playing awsome music at an ear-piercing volume. scream

yeah, Its not really music you can fall asleep to either.
But on the plus side, it does wake you up in the morning!

heh, youd be surprised. i tend to fall asleep to ear-peircing rock all the time xd
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:29 pm

Lost Squirrel
AFI! ^^ I like that too!
Which godsmack do you like better?

What song? My favorite song of theres is Moon Baby.

Johnny_killed_Bob

Cataclysm_Child17

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:30 pm

Lost Squirrel
Cataclysm_Child17
Lost Squirrel
oh, heavy/death metal...nice! ^_^ i like it too, but sometimes I get headaches from it.
One of the few drawbacks of playing awsome music at an ear-piercing volume. scream

Oh, does it ever. But I suppose if you kinda just want to drift into the day, you can play some country or something. mad Ugh...
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:31 pm

f.jellybean
Lost Squirrel
Cataclysm_Child17
Lost Squirrel

heh, youd be surprised. i tend to fall asleep to ear-peircing rock all the time xd

Same here. I acctualy can't fall asleep without some sort of music on. I find that classical music wakes me up more than rock and heavy metal. Go figure, huh?

Johnny_killed_Bob

Annafu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:33 pm

Johnny_killed_Bob
f.jellybean
Lost Squirrel
Cataclysm_Child17
Lost Squirrel

Same here. I acctualy can't fall asleep without some sort of music on. I find that classical music wakes me up more than rock and heavy metal. Go figure, huh?

lol, yeah. that is a litltle unexpected. although i think my alarm clock does a better job than classical.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:34 pm

Johnny_killed_Bob
f.jellybean
Lost Squirrel
Cataclysm_Child17
Lost Squirrel

I don't like to fall asleep with headphones on though, since the music is concentrated entirely to your ears, and I always wake up with the distant sound of the stuff I was listining to ringing in my ears...and it lasts all day too.

Cataclysm_Child17

Johnny_killed_Bob

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:36 pm

f.jellybean
Johnny_killed_Bob

lol, yeah. that is a litltle unexpected. although i think my alarm clock does a better job than classical.

I have problems with alarm clocks. I either sleep through them, or throw something heavy at them and break them...Plus music motavates me more.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:36 pm

Cataclysm_Child17
Johnny_killed_Bob
f.jellybean
Lost Squirrel
Cataclysm_Child17
Lost Squirrel

I don't like to fall asleep with headphones on though, since the music is concentrated entirely to your ears, and I always wake up with the distant sound of the stuff I was listining to ringing in my ears...and it lasts all day too.

hey now, having a song play loop in your head for weeks on end isnt alll bad, wink

Annafu

Cataclysm_Child17

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:38 pm

f.jellybean
Cataclysm_Child17
Johnny_killed_Bob
f.jellybean
Lost Squirrel
Cataclysm_Child17
Lost Squirrel

hey now, having a song play loop in your head for weeks on end isnt alll bad, wink
Hehe it all depends on what song it is. Unfortunatly, sometimes it's an awsome song, and then it gets overplayed in my head way too much and I don't like it anymore.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:38 pm

f.jellybean
Cataclysm_Child17
Johnny_killed_Bob
f.jellybean
Lost Squirrel
Cataclysm_Child17
Lost Squirrel

Acctually, it could seriously drive you crazy. Hearing something over and over isn't good for your mental health....

Johnny_killed_Bob

Annafu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:39 pm

Cataclysm_Child17
f.jellybean
Cataclysm_Child17
Johnny_killed_Bob
f.jellybean
Lost Squirrel
Cataclysm_Child17
Lost Squirrel

Hehe it all depends on what song it is. Unfortunatly, sometimes it's an awsome song, and then it gets overplayed in my head way too much and I don't like it anymore.

true but then you get crazy stuff like banana phone and cats on mars forever embeded in your brain rofl
well... at least my brain...
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:41 pm

f.jellybean
Cataclysm_Child17
f.jellybean
Cataclysm_Child17
Johnny_killed_Bob
f.jellybean
Lost Squirrel
Cataclysm_Child17
Lost Squirrel

true but then you get crazy stuff like banana phone and cats on mars forever embeded in your brain rofl
Don't even get me started on that kinda music. But I gotta go. I'll be around tommorow probably. ttyl.

Cataclysm_Child17

Annafu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:42 pm

Cataclysm_Child17
f.jellybean
Cataclysm_Child17
f.jellybean
Cataclysm_Child17
Johnny_killed_Bob
f.jellybean
Lost Squirrel
Cataclysm_Child17
Lost Squirrel

Don't even get me started on that kinda music. But I gotta go. I'll be around tommorow probably. ttyl.

lol
alrighty then. see ya mrgreen
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:43 pm

Johnny_killed_Bob
f.jellybean
Johnny_killed_Bob

I have problems with alarm clocks. I either sleep through them, or throw something heavy at them and break them...Plus music motavates me more.

lol, well i guess the classical is better for you then 3nodding

Annafu

Annafu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 7:44 pm

Johnny_killed_Bob
f.jellybean
Cataclysm_Child17
Johnny_killed_Bob
f.jellybean
Lost Squirrel
Cataclysm_Child17
Lost Squirrel

Acctually, it could seriously drive you crazy. Hearing something over and over isn't good for your mental health....

hey now, i never said i was sane, did i? twisted
"Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces