Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Devil Beside You Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of DBY?
Great
31%
 31%  [ 6 ]
It's Ok
21%
 21%  [ 4 ]
It's Boring
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
What's that?
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
Golds
31%
 31%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 19

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:18 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.miridon - But apparently this years winner compared to all the previous ones wasn't as pretty, as the media stated~
But oh well, it normally happens. You first find them normal appearing and then after a few dramas (depending on how good they are at acting) you'll be able to recognize their face and possibly find them pretty xp

Babi - Yeah, the girl giving out the chocolates 3nodding

I find her acting a bit....stale...?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:44 am
` T a p i o c a `
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.miridon - But apparently this years winner compared to all the previous ones wasn't as pretty, as the media stated~
But oh well, it normally happens. You first find them normal appearing and then after a few dramas (depending on how good they are at acting) you'll be able to recognize their face and possibly find them pretty xp

Babi - Yeah, the girl giving out the chocolates 3nodding

I find her acting a bit....stale...?

I agree like Linda Chung, I but I still think she's ugly, Shirley Yeung not my taste either...last years winner was my all favorite ever...or maybe years before...*checks* And the girl giving out chocolate she looks like a nerd. sweatdrop emo  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mymiridon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:18 am
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
` T a p i o c a `
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.miridon - Yes, I agree. The smile was creepy at first! gonk But as the series goes on I eventually got used to it~
And yeah, the Miss HK thing is a big deal rolleyes Most of the Miss HK's and some runner-ups end up being actresses in some dramas~
And this years winner doesn't look pretty at all >.>

Babi - Yeah, but Marry Me! is a taiwanese drama. I already know Taiwan has a few channels similar to the name of TVB =P
So it might take a while before Mike gets hired to star in a TVB drama since he still has to learn cantonese o.<

@tapi: lol looks aren't everything. the girl in DVB who came in like in episode 12 or something, i think she was pretty, but uh... her acting, didn't really ... I didn't like her acting.

The one that gave out chocolates...? xd

no i meant the one who lost her glasses. I don't remember anyone giving out chocolates.
@tapi: wow, the media's kind of harsh. I told my friend about the hk thing last night and I asked why weren't there any pretty people on it and she said that it wasn't because there weren't any pretty people in HK, it's just that they stopped showing up because of all the ugly people. rofl
hmm... it's very hard for me to find people anything other than pretty or normal, you must have a high standard for pretty.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:58 am
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
` T a p i o c a `
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.miridon - Yes, I agree. The smile was creepy at first! gonk But as the series goes on I eventually got used to it~
And yeah, the Miss HK thing is a big deal rolleyes Most of the Miss HK's and some runner-ups end up being actresses in some dramas~
And this years winner doesn't look pretty at all >.>

Babi - Yeah, but Marry Me! is a taiwanese drama. I already know Taiwan has a few channels similar to the name of TVB =P
So it might take a while before Mike gets hired to star in a TVB drama since he still has to learn cantonese o.<

@tapi: lol looks aren't everything. the girl in DVB who came in like in episode 12 or something, i think she was pretty, but uh... her acting, didn't really ... I didn't like her acting.

The one that gave out chocolates...? xd

no i meant the one who lost her glasses. I don't remember anyone giving out chocolates.
@tapi: wow, the media's kind of harsh. I told my friend about the hk thing last night and I asked why weren't there any pretty people on it and she said that it wasn't because there weren't any pretty people in HK, it's just that they stopped showing up because of all the ugly people. rofl
hmm... it's very hard for me to find people anything other than pretty or normal, you must have a high standard for pretty.

Yeah, that's the one. neutral xd did you watch the whole drama?  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mewonthefreeway

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:09 pm
Ha ha. Chocolate girl. She was a...weird...character. She wore weird clothes all the time...even during the 'field trip'  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:11 pm
mewonthefreeway
Ha ha. Chocolate girl. She was a...weird...character. She wore weird clothes all the time...even during the 'field trip'

Yes, she tried steal Ah Meng away. stare But failed. mrgreen  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mymiridon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:41 pm
[Bab! Co.]
mewonthefreeway

i kinda feel bad that she failed... but not really

I only watched like 12 episodes and then the last one. I couldn't bring myself to watch the others. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:16 pm
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mewonthefreeway

I only watched like 12 episodes and then the last one. I couldn't bring myself to watch the others. sweatdrop

Yeah, I call her the Chocolate girl cuz she gives chocolate to people. xd Those are my favorite too. whee Btw, I find really attractive japanese/hongkong/asian girls on the streets/malls way better than the ones beauty pageants. My mom also agrees. xp  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mymiridon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:20 pm
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mewonthefreeway

Yeah, I call her the Chocolate girl cuz she gives chocolate to people. xd Those are my favorite too. whee Btw, I find really attractive japanese/hongkong/asian girls on the streets/malls way better than the ones beauty pageants. My mom also agrees. xp

I think confident people are more attractive than non confident people. maybe the girls who enter these pageants aren't very confident and need people to vailidate their worth in the areas of asthetics.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:27 pm
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mewonthefreeway

I think confident people are more attractive than non confident people. maybe the girls who enter these pageants aren't very confident and need people to vailidate their worth in the areas of asthetics.

I didn't get that, too many big words... xp  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mymiridon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:56 pm
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mewonthefreeway

the girls who enter have low self esteem.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:17 am
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon

Eh...o_o XD~  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mymiridon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:04 pm
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon

Eh...o_o XD~

lol. anyways my favorite dby character has got to be the girl who just cuts her hair all of a sudden. I think she's just really cool aside from being ah meng's groupie and doing anything to gain his sympathy. but once she cuts her hair she just gets really cool.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:43 pm
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon

Eh...o_o XD~

lol. anyways my favorite dby character has got to be the girl who just cuts her hair all of a sudden. I think she's just really cool aside from being ah meng's groupie and doing anything to gain his sympathy. but once she cuts her hair she just gets really cool.

Oh, she then dates Yang Ping... 3nodding sweatdrop  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ilovekitty175

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:38 pm
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon
[Bab! Co.]
mymiridon

Eh...o_o XD~

that's true  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces