Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
the drunken party (need members) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

...not to sure what to put here
View Results

S the heartless

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:56 pm
Luxord, highly intoxicated, looked at his cards and put in 10 chips into the winning pot. Wahahaha! With this hand I am sure to win!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:11 pm
Demyx looked at his hand, sighed, and flicked one measly chip into the pot with the rest.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

S the heartless

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:40 pm
Luxord threw down his cards and shouted "AHA! I have clearly won~" Of course, it was totally the wrong cards. Luxord was too intoxicated to notice that they were. His mind was letting him see the things he wanted to see.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:06 am
Zexion got up and said "so when is Mansex going to show up." he then ran around yelling the name "mansex" over and over untill he fell and began to puke  

[PC] Chaos

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:49 am
Xaldin threw in all of his chips. He had absolutely no idea how to play this game. He took another sip of sake.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:44 am
"Luxord, easy on the drinking. Are you sure you can win with a hand like that? Clearly I think you need a nap, old man. Uless you're confinet in winning, I guess you wouldn't mind leaving the bar naked or perhaps with nothing more then you're briefs, but it's up to you, friend. What will it be?" asked Axel as he raised the bet 12 more chips and placed them into the winning pot.  

Ryuho Kitsune

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:37 am
"let the man play and have fun axel. You shouldn't be acting so tough anyway. you were never good at poker.." said riku. He poured himself another drink and put twelve more chips in the pot  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:36 pm
Oh and you say you're an expert my dear Riku? Perhaps a wager then. I've got nothing to lose here in this game." said Axel as he threw all his chips into the pile. "I call this the final bet, ladies and gents. Reveal you're secrets." Axel called out as he took another shot full of sake.  

Ryuho Kitsune

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:41 pm
riku downed another glass of sake and put out all his chips, "what's your wager axel."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:56 pm
Xaldin was getting a little drunk. "I'm not telling any of my secrets!"  

x- Ryed Raevin -x

darkness_element_master

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:46 pm
Time waits for no man, but death is waiting for everyone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:44 pm
"Nonsense! Dear Axel, I have just begun...and I don't need a nap!" Luxord put all of his chips into the pile. His mind still played tricks on him. "And when is Mansex getting here? OR should I say the superior?...everyone doubts he sexuality anyways!" Luxord said. He was clearly drunk and he tipped a bit in his chair. He shot down another glass of alcohol. He poured himself another and shot that down as well.

S the heartless

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:08 am
"Of course, Luxord. The night is still young after all. My stakes Riku that if I lose....let's see. I will strip down to my boxers or possibly naked...maybe, I don't know. But id I win, you have to do the same, Riku." said Axel with a drunken smile as he downed two mouthfulls of sake.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:42 am
Demyx puts all but one of his chips into the pile. "Ooh, secrets? Are we gonna play truth or dare? 'Cause I rock at that game. Get it? Rock? Ahahaha..."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:52 am
" You must be a riot a slumber parties demyx." joked riku as he down 2 more drinks. " and you axe... I accept your wager."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff