Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
The Hidden Power of Clan Yokoshima Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:28 am
((I am going to go. I will be back on either in a few hours or soon. Most likely in a few hours.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:17 pm
They continued along. Soon the peak of a mountain filled the sky and Gohma knew he was growing close. He continued on into the night stopping only once. He stopped in another clearing much like the last one, but this one had the moutain on the southern end. He dropped his pack and sat down. His heart was racing. He didn't know what he would find.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:20 pm
Miharu was also ansious for Gohma "I hope you find what you want!!" she grinned at him  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:22 pm
Gohma smiled back. "What would you like to eat?" He got out a small pan and filled it with water from the stream on the eastern edge of the clearing. Putting a few teabags in he let it simmer.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:23 pm
"I don't know!" she was hungry but she wanted something really good  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:25 pm
"Do you eat meat?" He asked slowly. "I have a special ramen recipe I can make and I have a little meat just for that. Its a family recipe. My mother taught me it."  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:29 pm
"Of course I eat meat! I love everything!! Except vegetables but if they're with pasta it's okay!" she said rubbing her belly  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:31 pm
Gohma went about making the ramen. He added the spices and meat and vegetables. He took the tea off of the fire and made two cups of it. He added the ramen to a bowl and handed it to Miharu. "I hope you like it." He said smiling and sliding into the stream. He drank his tea slowly.

((Gotta go. Be back later))  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:36 pm
"WOW!! I LOVE IT!!!!" yelled Miharu with sparkles coming from her eyes  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:21 pm
Gohma looked up from the stream slowly. "I'm glad." He said gently before throwing the tea cup back to his pack and closing his eyes. He felt his mind relax and he drifted slowly into a deep sleep.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:23 pm
Miharu sighed "We need to hurry and he sleeps?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:27 pm
Gohma dreamt again of the village. The dark shinobi were still around the blazing fire. Their dark chakra flowing like a slow dark mist around them and the surrounding areas. It slowly formed a demonic head before dispersing back into their body's. They snapped their eyes open and walked back to their respective buildings. All but one left. He looked slowly to the sky. The blood red moon seemed to flow and travel down to where the shinobi stood. Finally after ages he stopped and walked away entering a building out of sight. Gohma once again felt the water flow around him and he opened his eyes. The moon was full and it was light around him. He got out of the stream and went to his pack.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:35 pm
"What? What is it?" asked Miharu worried

((BRITNEY SPEARS IS COMING BACK WITH A NEW ALBUM!! WOO HOO))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:37 pm
"Just a dream." He replied still rummaging in his pack. "Look away for a moment." He said taking his shirt off and heating the skin on his hands.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:48 pm
Miharu looked away and mumbled "I already saw you shirtless..."  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items