Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)
Favorite Female Movie Character (ReVote) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's the coolest?
  Alice
  Rain
  Angie
  Terri Morales
  Betty
  K-Mart
  Red Queen
  White Queen
  Other
View Results

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:37 pm
That sounds nice... I envy you.
The next vacation I'm gonna take will probably be either a road trip to New York, or a trip to Cuba. Neither will probably involve quiet peace. I mean, in Cuba, I'll probably be too busy partying, and the road trip will be mostly sight seeing while in the car.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:38 am
That sounds like a blast! New York is a lot to see, but there's so much to do it's really great. I've never been to Cuba... but it should be fun! At least there you won't have to get past the under 21 barrier.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:05 pm
But it's hardly the means to lay back and relax and do some creative stuff.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:30 pm
I have enough of the party scene here at University. I don't drink much to begin with, so my definition of a vacation is to chill out and let my creativity back into my life, because I'm normally too busy to do so normally.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:50 pm
Sounds good. The problem is, I don't have anywhere to go to relax in the wilderness.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:52 pm
There are plenty of places high up in the mountains in Maine that will rent you a cabin relatively cheap in the off season (basically any time other than June - August), and believe me, it's worth it. Every second you have to work for every penny you get to pay for it is worth it.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:10 pm
Maine being... England?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:44 am
United States. Right over the border. New England area... so you were close, kind of.. xd  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:02 pm
My bad... There IS Maine in England, I think... Isn't that where the other STARS members were from? The ones in the novels? Over which border though?

Okay, so get this... My cousin's mom took her dog to the vet, and some assholes couldn't pay their vet bill so they abandoned their cat at the vet's office. I'd kill those people... But my cousin's mom took the cat and brought her here, so now we have a pure-bread Siamese Cat walking about. I'm thinking of naming her Alice.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:41 pm
Ohhh!! Poor thing!!!

I'd hold them down for you. I can never understand why people are so creul to something so powerless...

Alice is a good name for her biggrin

But yes, Maine was an important location in Caliban Cove. I haven't read that one in a while, so I'll need to read it over to see exactly where in Maine Perry is talking about.

Over the U.S border. If you drive, you don't need a Passport.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Vankala

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:45 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
My bad... There IS Maine in England, I think... Isn't that where the other STARS members were from? The ones in the novels? Over which border though?

Okay, so get this... My cousin's mom took her dog to the vet, and some assholes couldn't pay their vet bill so they abandoned their cat at the vet's office. I'd kill those people... But my cousin's mom took the cat and brought her here, so now we have a pure-bread Siamese Cat walking about. I'm thinking of naming her Alice.

They just left her there!? I'll gladly help you kill those people, and hide the bodies, too... ninja ...

Yea, Alice is a good name. 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:23 pm
Yeah... Unfortunately we found out that it's a boy and his name is Gilbert. Not my kind of name for a cat, but it's pretty much my cousin's cat, so whatever. I still got my other two cats: Meowskyy and Rebecca (Named after Chambers)  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:26 pm
Cats are fantastic companions... I have several birds myself, but I've always loved cats too.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:38 pm
Yes, they are. Siamese cats are supposed to be very anti-social, but this Gilbert is the most affectionate cat I've ever dealt with, it's awesome.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:39 pm
I miss having companions... Here at school they aren't allowed in the dorms... and if my course load wasn't so crazy I'd have an apartment... so, someday I'll be able to have my companions...  
::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games