Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
The Official Kingdom Hearts Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The~Shadow~Dancer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:54 pm
Riku1029
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Riku1029
Ulquiorra Shiffer
y'know what I think would be totally awesome? If Axel came back. That would be totally awesomeness. I personally think they should make a KH DS game. Also, Final MixII is schedualed for fourth quarter this year. So I've heard

is it coming to the us?
It's been out in Japan for a while. the release date is for the U.S. version. Also, the reason that the first Final Mix was never released in the U.S. is because most of the bonus stuff was put into the U.S. version of kingdom hearts.

o do you know exactly when its coming to the us??
not really, but i cant wait to try and fight the mysterious knight lol, he ******** pwns  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:56 pm
The~Shadow~Dancer
Riku1029
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Riku1029
Ulquiorra Shiffer
y'know what I think would be totally awesome? If Axel came back. That would be totally awesomeness. I personally think they should make a KH DS game. Also, Final MixII is schedualed for fourth quarter this year. So I've heard

is it coming to the us?
It's been out in Japan for a while. the release date is for the U.S. version. Also, the reason that the first Final Mix was never released in the U.S. is because most of the bonus stuff was put into the U.S. version of kingdom hearts.

not really, but i cant wait to try and fight the mysterious knight lol, he ******** pwns

well...do you know if its coming out this year?  

xX_-Nato-_Xx

The~Shadow~Dancer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:59 pm
Riku1029
The~Shadow~Dancer
Riku1029
Ulquiorra Shiffer
Riku1029
Ulquiorra Shiffer

is it coming to the us?

nope, but i wish it does, i want to play it so bad lol, i really want to fight all the other Org XII members  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:59 pm
******** noobs go look at kh-vids.net theyre

A:most reliable
B:dedicated
C:and they hear ALL of this first  

Fittzzy

xX_-Nato-_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:01 pm
The~Shadow~Dancer
Riku1029
The~Shadow~Dancer
Riku1029
Ulquiorra Shiffer

nope, but i wish it does, i want to play it so bad lol, i really want to fight all the other Org XII members

is it a completely new KH game?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:03 pm
kasith

A:most reliable
B:dedicated
C:and they hear ALL of this first
i should smack you for that noob comment  

The~Shadow~Dancer

DumberDan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:03 pm
I suppousedly heard that the person with the blue hair is proably Xehanort's sis...or did they say Xemnas? IDK, not positive. But I'm probably not gonna get it since it's probably gonna be a PS3 exclusive. I got a 360, so nuts to that...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:06 pm
Riku1029
The~Shadow~Dancer
Riku1029
The~Shadow~Dancer
Riku1029
Ulquiorra Shiffer

lol, no but it has extras, like getting to fight every org member, including the fight between sora and roxas, and theres more keyblades, more bosses, and the second have of the secret vid  

The~Shadow~Dancer

xX_-Nato-_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:09 pm
The~Shadow~Dancer
Riku1029
The~Shadow~Dancer
Riku1029
The~Shadow~Dancer

lol, no but it has extras, like getting to fight every org member, including the fight between sora and roxas, and theres more keyblades, more bosses, and the second have of the secret vid

NICE!! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:18 pm
Ok peps as you might not now I am the thread creator and I just need help creating poll ideas. So please help me, give me some Ideas on What the poll question should be. mrgreen

Oh and should I make the thread a FF/KH official thread or keep it a Kh official thread or do you have any other topic ideas?

xX_-Nato-_Xx

cola555693

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:21 pm
all i know is that kingdom hearts 2 final mix well be comeing out this year for sure because the game is in english and sub'ed japanese and that eeven tho they said it would not come out here at freist they changed their hole mind about because they new it would'nt be far to us the americans but yea i cant wait to get my hands on the game sted of waiting im inporting it from japan because it's the same thing that the japanese well be getting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh yea it should come out in a couple of months or so !!!!!!!!!!!!! for sure  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:35 pm
Ok peps as you might not now I am the thread creator and I just need help creating poll ideas. So please help me, give me some Ideas on What the poll question should be. mrgreen

Oh and should I make the thread a FF/KH official thread or keep it a Kh official thread or do you have any other topic ideas? mrgreen

xX_-Nato-_Xx

xX_-Nato-_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:46 pm
BUMP domokun  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:49 pm
Riku1029
BUMP domokun
your not allowed to bump man  

The~Shadow~Dancer

xX_-Nato-_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:54 pm
The~Shadow~Dancer