Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
What did you dream last night? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do dreams have any meaning to you?
  yes
View Results

wolfgirl1112

3,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:24 pm
being a giant taco monster and eating the bean people xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:34 pm
Apocalyptic Disaster
I don't have dream anymore. D;

me either idk y it started like last year when i turned 12 could it be puberty surprised XD jk jk but really i always try to remember them when i do have nightmares but its hard... i never have dreams, always nightmares eek  

xXRandomAlchemistXx

Living Disappointments

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:21 pm
I dreamed that I was in Scrubs and I kept asking for help, but everyone kept ignoring me. My friend finally got me to go ask for my work, because I didn't know who my patients were. Dr. Cox was really nice to me and gave me a pencil because mine didn't work. It was weird. eek  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:11 pm
AmeKisaki says:

I was preggo and running away from my parents. I think they might have been trying to kill me. Anyway, i kept escaping by going up into the attic through the ceiling, and climbing out windows. There was no baby daddy.

Meaning? If Ame gets preggo she'll be disowned by her father. Also, I find attics interesting.
When I lose my virginity, I am so going to be on birth control and use condoms. I have relationship issues- im always afraid people are just going to leave me, on purpose or not.

Ah, forget it.

AmeKisaki

Rabid Keese

Vampiric Demon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:18 pm
My brother was doing BG's on WoW and my door was open so I could hear it and it influenced my dreams! I was on a battleground myself chopping and hacking through enemies! D:<

Although I can't recall what side I was on in my dream.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:41 pm
I had a dream that I went to this weird camp where they assigned us seats in the cafeteria. My seat was right between a boy and girl who were yelling at each other, so I decided to eat somewhere else. Since we were assigned seats, the boy (who looked a lot like the tennis player, Rafa Nadal) asked me "Where are you going to sit?", and I answered, "Not between you two." Later on, the building (yeah, it was some 10-story building at a camp) caught on fire and everyone jumped out the window.

I know. It's not that interesting.  

Ixcilia

Muted_Nightingale

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:53 am
Last night, I had two dreams since I woke up because of my cat. The first dream I REALLY don't remember, all I know is that it had something to do with me and Robert Pattinson(Twilight and Harry Potter). My second dream was that I went on my bicycle to a pet store with my friend because we always do that when we're bored just to go see the animals. I saw they were selling birds, for some reason they were in a bag that they would put cat food or dog food in... And I bought one even when knew my mom wouldn't let me. When I got hoe she yelled at me but after that for some unknown reason, she let me keep them. I ad three, a light yellow one, a black and white one, and a white one. They suspicously looked like chickies... Anyway and then we went to the store to by a cage and for some reason they were all ery small, it's like my dream didn't want me to by a cage.... And then my dream COMPLETELY changed randomly without me waking up. It was like me and my friends were in Naruto: My friend Jessica was like Sakura and was completely obsessed with Sasuke, I was Karin in the new Naruto manga chapters, and Stephanie, my other friend was just some random ninja person... I couldn't really figure it out. Anyway, we were in squads just like in Naruto, I was with Sasuke and my other random ninja friend but Sasuke was missing eek So me and my friend, I'll just say it's Ino, were out in a forest (my dream was not in anime style) and were jumping on tree branches. We got to a creepy trailor park/camping ground and Sasuke was there so we dragged him back. It was very similar to when Sasuke eft the village, and Sakura didn't know we found him. We where going on a school trip to go skiing and we were trying to get Sakura's attention away for when Sasuke would come in the bus, but he never came. I found that weird because he was right behind us in the line up. We got to the ski place thing and found Sasuke already there. This is where it turned anime... Kakashi came out of the bus and he was our leader person. It's hard to imagine him skiing or snowbording... Anyways, my random ninja friend wasn't there anymore, I guess something happened or whatnot, and so we set off. And instead of coats, we had cloaks like akatsuky except plain black ones without the red clouds. Some had blue ones or green ones or whatever color but mine, Sasuke's and Kakashi's were black. We were getting out skis ready when I found my three birds in a pocket of my cloak! Now my dreams merged together... But before I got any ferther, I woke up. GRR!

Yeah, my imagination runs wild when I sleep... There's WAY MORE DETAIL but it's really hard to explain...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:35 pm
I do not remember. Well I do not have dream lately. sad  

XI Drake IX

Zarxie

Blessed Giver

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:41 am
Lulz. I dreamt that I could fly. o.o;; That I flew over a corn maze that kept going on and on xD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:34 am
My Dream was I was eating a Muffin. biggrin  

Ga Takara

lovegirl74

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:00 pm
i dreamt that dinosours was chasing ever1 on the street and detsroying everything and when i got stepped on i woke up  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:25 am
I had a sex dream about my boyfriend.
One of my more normal dreams.
I have INSANE dreams sometimes. XD User Image

Fairytale Endings

greenkazoo123

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:05 pm
Okay, it's really weird, but I dreamed that I ate an apple, then I brushed my teeth and went to bed. It was very boring.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:16 pm
wolfgirl5281995
being a giant taco monster and eating the bean people xd

Awesomest dream ever  

greenkazoo123

ittybittylittlekitty

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:13 pm
Yeah, I think some dreams have meaning. Although I think most of the dreams we have are a part of non dreaming state of mind. Things that happened in the past or just before you went to sleep.

my most recent dream that i remember was me writing a letter to someone close that i dont talk to anymore, and them accepting it, which isnt their normal behavior. O_o  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff