Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
BAR (more then a bar, eat and sleep here as well!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ooooooh~
  shiney gold~
View Results

Mifmemo

4,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:25 pm
“Yes?” Abigail, having returned to sweeping turned to yet another new comer… it had been a busy night though few stayed for any substantial amount of time.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 9:41 pm

"I need some place to stay. And a bath." Dex pointed out, shrugging his backpack up his shoulders, "Oh.. And am I too late for some dinner?" He offered the lady a smile, his stomach could go another day without food although it would have been nice for some dinner. Even if it is just a bread roll..

Little Red Sparrow

Mifmemo

4,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:08 pm
“Ah, there are a few spare rooms upstairs, if you wish to rent a room.” After a slight pause she continued. “As for a meal,” Abigail obtained a sheet of paper from behind the counter and handed it to the male. “that’s the menu, today’s special is leek and potato soup, though I can make anything on that list.” Her speech seemed completed, but then a thought dawned on her. “Oh! The bathroom is upstairs and directly down the hall.”  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:11 pm

"Just some bread would be nice.." Dexter mumbled, indulging the woman and briefly looking at the menu. "Hm. Well the soup would be nice.. But I'd rather have a bath first, if you please. I trust there's hot water at this time..?" He passed the paper back to her, taking the time to ruffle his hair again for all the good it did him.

Little Red Sparrow

Mifmemo

4,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:19 pm
“It should be..” She looked upstairs and shrugged. “That guy is the only other person staying here.” She motioned to the sleeping Xavier with her hand. “I’ll have you’re food ready when you return from the bath.”  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:40 pm

"Thank y'kindly." Dexter gave her a small nod before vacating himself upstairs to have a bath.

He took longer than usual and came down wearing hardly anything.

The towel he had borrowed was wrapped neatly about his waist, ending just after his knees. Now that the baggy clothing was gone the clean sloping contours of his body could be seen, along with a couple of odd looking markings or tattoos.

On his forearms there looked to be glyphs of some kind as well as a complicated network of lines that followed the skeleton and muscle of his arm and fading away at his shoulders. Circling around his ankles and legs was the same style of markings although there were no glyphs or symbols there.

He sat down at one of the tables with a little sheepish smile. "My clothes are wet.." he pointed out, just to make it clear that he didn't entirely want to be wearing just a towel.

Little Red Sparrow

Mifmemo

4,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:30 pm
She placed the food in front of Dexter, her cheeks held a slight pinkish hue to them.. as if she herself was embarrassed by his lack of clothing. “We have guest robes, just so you know..”  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:32 pm

"Oh.. Uhm. Sorry." he apologised, "I didn't know.." Nevertheless he began to hungrily eat, wolfing down the food as if he had never been fed before. Wearing only a towel was slightly cooler than he was used to - he vowed to never wear only one again, especially if he was going to sit in a large room like this again.

Little Red Sparrow

FreakForce

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:52 pm
E.B.O had by this time turned from the bar and was watshing the eating man intently thou trying not to show it.
His head a litle tilted to the left he watshed as the man ate, a litle longing lock on his face.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:01 pm
He finally decided not to tourture himself anylonger, so he left the place.
((exit))  

FreakForce

Mifmemo

4,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:39 am
((Sorry.. I really just cant think enough to post.. not only am I being rushed on my own cosplay but I'm stuck with most of the work for my friend's costume and my sister's... my friend has been over for going on 4 days and I'm running on little sleep.. see you when I'm less tired...))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:11 pm
Suzuko popped her head into the bar quietly, she had nowhere to live since the old school shut down a long time ago and went into hiding for a long time after that, this was her first time back into the city for god knows how long and she needed to get somewhere to eat and sleep that was hopefully cheap since she had lost her job.  

Suzuko Amina

Fluffy Bunny

1,300 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250

Suzuko Amina

Fluffy Bunny

1,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:47 pm
"Hello? Is the owner around?" She asked walking up to the counter.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:45 am
Suzuko sighed and left the bar heading for a new destination.  

Suzuko Amina

Fluffy Bunny

1,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Dragoon Saint Yukari

Unsealed Gatekeeper

7,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:14 am
Celesta entered the bar and felt very relieved to have been lucky enough to find in a short amount of time! She was gasping and panting.
"Gasp! At last I found it! A place to stay, drink precious water and stuff face with food!"
She took in her surroundings then walked over and sat down on a seat near the counter and took note that the owner wasn't about.
"Awe dam just my luck! The Owners gone out somewhere" She yawned and suddenly felt very sleepy.
"Yawn! Too tired to stay awake must sleep to regain strength"
Celesta feel asleep and of course started snoring too.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff