Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Raveling River ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FrostIronLover

Blessed Explorer

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:44 pm
Melodia drifted along under the water, occasionally flicking her tail to propel her along. Her tight, cropped shirt clung to her ample bust like a second skin. Once every few tail flicks, she would come up to observe her surroundings.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:14 am
((switching to the bath house)) ((nevermind, i came back.))  

FrostIronLover

Blessed Explorer

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:25 pm
Talon was running on water, literally, and leaving behind a trail of thunderclaps. He was having so much fun that he yelled, "WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:41 pm
The water trembled, ripples advancing before a creature running, of all places on top of the water. Thunder rumbled her and Melodia heard a garbled version of someone going woohoo. She twisted around and began swimming back up the current, going faster and faster. Her intent was to rear up out of the water right before the water walker and startle it into listening to her.

((where your profile? i wanna see.))  

FrostIronLover

Blessed Explorer

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:36 pm
Talon was going faster now and started to spark. He didn't realize that he was going to crash if anything changed his path, but then again he didn't care.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:37 pm
(It's under yours last I checked.)  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

FrostIronLover

Blessed Explorer

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:55 pm
The frequency of the ripples went higher as the thing sped up. Melodia slowed down just a little and arched down to the bottom of the river only to shoot back up. In a brilliant show of control and careful power, she flipped forward and, using her tail as a scoop, flung a face full of water at the water runner five feet in front of her. She quickly popped up to see if the water would hit, eyes watching eagerly.

((sorry it took so long to get back to you.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:02 am
Talon saw something jump out of the water and then felt water hit his face. "WOOOOOAAAAAAHHHH! AAAAAAGGGHHHH!!" He screamed as he face planted into the water. "AGH! OOF! OW! AUGH!" He grunted as he skipped across the water, and hit the shoreline.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

FrostIronLover

Blessed Explorer

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:14 pm
At first, Melodia laughed at what she had accomplished, it's bell like quality ringing across the water. Now someone could talk to her. When the blonde creature (i'm sorry, your description really doesn't give me a lot to work with sweatdrop ) started crying out in pain however, Melodia's eyes widened and her laughter died. She quickly swam over to where the male had crash landed on the shore and started chattering at him in a combination of Mermish and English, something of a middle language that she had created for herself to pass the time while she was travelling. Her voice ranged up and down the music scale, Heyeeeee, clickclickclickclick youuu oh-whistle-kay? In her haste, she pulled herself up onto dry land with her arms and wriggling tail, completely forgetting to change her bottom half and put on her shorts.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:26 pm
Talon all of the sudden jumped up and yelled "THAT WAS AWESOOOOOME! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" He laughed. Unaware of the bruises on his body he turned and saw a mermaid. He cocked his head to the side and said very stupidly, "What are you?"  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

FrostIronLover

Blessed Explorer

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:41 pm
Melodia was shocked into silence as this male shouted. Who thought getting hurt was a good thing? When he turned to her and asked her that question, she couldn't believe her ears. She started chattering at him in Merlish (Mermish+English) in earnest, slapping her tail in the water in agitation. But seeing he was lost as soon as she started, she stopped took a deep breath, and started again in English. I am a 3/4 mermaid. Have you never heard of mermaids before? Her arms were getting tired from her akward position, so she lay down and curled her tail behind her. This propped her upper body at a 45 degree angle, so she was neither vulnerable (as she would be on her back) nor uncomfortable (as she would be on her side). She smiled up at him, happy to have someone to talk to.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:51 pm
"Oh!" exclaimed Talon, as he stretched. Talons wings were starting to get uncomfortable so he took off his temporary jacket revealing his to enormous brown speckled wings. "Well I am half thunderbird." he said with a grin.

( I will be editing my profile for Talon, so it will show his face.)  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

FrostIronLover

Blessed Explorer

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:21 pm
((yayz!))

Melodia's smile grew larger. Finally, someone who was as different as she is. She pushed herself up and placed a quick kiss on the end of the male's nose and giggled. ((don't worry, she's been alone for a long time so she let her instincts play a big part in her existence.)) Very few people had ever noticed, but when she let her instincts out to play, her closed off her mind and an odd light shone in her eyes, primal almost. Melodia wondered, behind her mask, if this one would notice. If he did, she wondered how she would deal with it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:23 pm
Talon stiffened as the 1/3 mermaid kissed his nose when he saw the light. He had seen it before, when Fang used his instincts to find food. "Your using your instincts, aren't you?" He asked.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

FrostIronLover

Blessed Explorer

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:47 pm
She tensed in response, but quickly relaxed as she appraised him and the light died as she pulled her instincts back in. Not many can tell when I give my instincts the reigns, thank you. She knew what she was thanking him for. She had wondered if there was anyone in this peculiar city that would see her mask for what it was. Those were the people who had very good heads on their shoulders. Usually, people just thought her ditsy or bipolar or simple when they themselves were simple. What is your name, demi-god?  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff