Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
.:Claimed by Shadows:. Vampire RP (Anyone want to join?) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  Yes, thank you!
  Hahaha! *Steals*
  Sure why not.
View Results

Fenn Wolfe

Dapper Werewolf

8,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:27 am
(ty)

He hear'as someone and makes another run for the stair's.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:40 am
Quin walks over to clean up the pieces of the shattered vase. "Probably someone was a bit clumsy." she said under her breath. Quin carefully picked up the broken pieces and put them in a trash can close by.  

kagura_rockbell

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:21 pm
Serena watched as the girl left and then turned her attention to the dark around her. She warmed herself once more, by the fire, then took off to search the castle, her hair slithering behind her like a snake.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:12 pm
Frost ran straight past a girl(quin) and up the stair's where he ducked into a broom cuboard.  

Fenn Wolfe

Dapper Werewolf

8,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:23 pm
Quin immediatly felt like something was wrong. She picked up the last of the broken vase and went to tell Serena. She walked up the stairs and found Serena sitting on the couch. " Serena I've got to tell you that an intruder is in the house." Quin gets a little nervous the more she thought about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:13 am
Username: Slayer112233395
Name: Grim
Age you look: 18
True Age: 592
Race: vampire
Powers: can turn into a shadow and can do spells
Personality: Grim is tough but kind to everyone he meets
Sexuality: (Optional if your not comfortable sharing)
Appearance: User Image
Other: He already knows Shia but they haven't seen each other for 79 years.  

Call_Me_Death_Please

Call_Me_Death_Please

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:20 am
Grim came up to the big mansion. "Nice place." he muttered. His clothes were already sokaed by the rain and it plastered his hair to his face. He knocked on the big door and waited.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:30 am
Shia heard a crash and left the kitchen and noticed a vase was gone. She smelled another vampire upstairs and climbed the stairs. she reached a broom cuboard where she smelled it the most. She looked inside and heard soft breathing. "Hello." she murmured and pulled him out of the cuboard.  

Call_Me_Death_Please

Fenn Wolfe

Dapper Werewolf

8,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:30 am
"A GIRL-DAMIT" he yell's before taking off going higher up in the castle trying to lose the girl 'Howd she find me, it was like she knew exactly where I was!' he thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:36 am
psyco frost
"A GIRL-DAMIT" he yell's before taking off going higher up in the castle trying to lose the girl 'Howd she find me, it was like she knew exactly where I was!' he thought.

Shia ran after him and quickly caught up. "Crux seh qit!" she muttered and ropes came out of nowhere and bound his legs.  

Call_Me_Death_Please

A Little Song For You

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:15 pm
((Sorry I'm confused. Where are you guys at in the rp? I'm just wondering. cuz i'm confused))

Damian toke his time going back to the mansion. When he got there everything was the same boring thing. It was still raining and everything gloomy.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:16 pm
((Alrighty..time to get postin.. sweatdrop ))

Mikaela looked up at the mansion in front of her. Why did she have a bad feeling about this??
"No matter.."
She sighed to re-assure herself, then entered.

aeris192
Crew

Call_Me_Death_Please

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:17 pm
She bent down next to him and then turned him over. "Who are you?" she asked looking at his face.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:51 am
Quin started to take a look around the mansion. At least she was safe from her uncle. Quin explored some of the rooms.  

kagura_rockbell

aeris192
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:42 am
Mikaela stopped at the door, knocking even though it was open.
"um...hello?"
She asked tentavely. She heard footsteps and panicked. Then she sighed, in half relief. Of course there would be people here, right?

Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff