Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Have you ever had trouble talking to a boy/girl??? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

W.i.t.c.h.y

Dapper Seeker

11,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:39 am
I haven't been around very many boys my age since I don't get out of the house a lot, but I don't think I would have much trouble.
>.<
I usually don't talk in public unless a person asks me something.
I'm horrible at talking to adults outside of my family though.
v.v
They just seem to stare down at you like they're trying to make you melt into the floor.
O.O

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:13 am
no im pretty comforable with guys... but not the ones i like  

ReiLucy_in_The_Sky

fornicatedsin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:26 am
I always talk to guys in the net...so irl I`m not that scared to talk to a guy. For other people this might not work but for me it does O.o  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Fate made us sisters,....

I'm not that shy, but sometimes I have a hard time talking to some people. Mostly groups of people (aka speaking in front of class/school. Tend to shake a bit). I'm finally getting over the shyness though because of my FFA group.

But there is this one boy, I want to talk to and I just can't get the courage too. Maybe it is because he is an ex-boyfriend, but that shouldn't be the point neither of have feelings for each other and I just want to be friends, but I just can't seem to talk to him. Though he didn't put much effort to talk to me either. razz

....but love made us friends.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MissusDolly

4,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Osirus Hydro

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:24 am

I have a hard time talking to girls, But I try to get used to it by being with friends as they start talking to girls, then join in when I fit in in where they talk.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:28 pm
There's a super cute, shy, quiet boy in my classes since freshmen year. But I can't say anything... X:
But I was all, "...here's a Valentine's Day gift!" *run away*
...two years in a row, except this one because there was a snow day and I was all, "...@_@ mmm`kay."

Advice, go off on a limb! Just be all, "Wanna' hang out?"  

Aquarian Mage

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Aoi-Tsuki_Yuki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:20 am
well If I don't know much about a person I don't like talking
much until we say hi a few times then I'll start to open up
I guess that's just me..xDD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:05 pm
I have a hard time talking to people anyways, but there was this one guy I had a crush on during school, and it was next to impossible.

I gave him a birthday card one time, but I was so nervous that I cried after he said he liked it. That was TERRIBLE.

And now I'll never see him again. ;_; *emo tear*  

Cassiexchan

-Candybomb Tina-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:47 pm
I have a hard time talking to people sometimes. With girls I can talk to them regularly and guys as well but I have a hard time talking to a few. I think girls usually have a hard time talking to the guy they like. It's kinda natural I suppose. But when I like a guy I'll just talk to them normally. Though I'll be a little red though. redface

xD

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:44 pm
Hardly ever have trouble talking to people. Even people I like or am interested in. (With the exception of like 2 or 3 people that managed to make me tongue tied but that was only because I was head over heels for them.)

Or people I don't like. I usually just stay silent and staaaaare at them to be mean and make them uncomfortable. >___>

Life's too short to waste being shy.

And hey... Even if you do make an a** out of yourself it's not the end of the world. And if laughing an awkward silence off doesn't work, who cares? Don't try too hard to impress people. =3

D Vee

beccamon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:04 pm
I have trouble talking to both guys and girls. It might be because I'm bi, or just awfully shy/antisocial. I suck at talking. gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:53 pm
I can't really say i have.

I am a very sociable person, not shy at all. So i cant see why i havent had a hard time, even with people i like. I am just straight foward and just tell them. All thanks to my buddies who raised my self-esteem through all these years wink .

LoWFaTCReaMPuFF

tranny31

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:20 pm
Dreameir
well i have i had such a hard time talking to a guy... i mean like i am so shy, and then i cant think very well. i havent been able to talk the guy for like so many weeks.. its so aganizing....

DISCUSS

nah. not really because i don't really like anyone, and talking to guys, (for me) is a peice of cake.
unless talking to them over the phone or something....then thats something.lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:21 pm
i used to be really shy before people started to lift my confidence with comments about how sexy i am (im not joking)  

liber-kine

tranny31

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:23 pm
mousy angel
i used to be really shy before people started to lift my confidence with comments about how sexy i am (im not joking)

haha. seriously?
>_<  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas