Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
D.I.N.E.R. Labs. -The Kitchens- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:39 pm
A very proud grin was plastered on Seths face as he ran a hand through his hair. "Trust me, when you've wooed as many women as I have, you learn a thing or to about all the different kinds." he said sounding a little too nonchelaunt.

A second latter however, he shrugged, "Besides, you got those cat parts.... very few male cat things go for the neko-mimi look.... those that take a human form all seem to be overly proud of runing around all... muscly... and naked... Its kind of gross.... them anthros."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:04 pm
Lucy glared at Seth
"you know too much for your own good" she sighed
"but me telling ya that isn't gonna change a thing now is it."  

Coffee_Drinker

xXEnderXx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:42 pm
"Excuse me?!" Jett exclaimed in an uncharacteristic booming voice as he overheard Seth's comment.
"First of all, who gave you permission to take it upon yourself to give random members physicals? I'm fairly certain I never said anything to that effect. And another thing," Jett leered down with an icy flare in his eye, "don't you realize that I am an anthro myself?! Or did you intentionally wanna PISS ME OFF?!" Jett caught himself quickly, for it wasn't very often that he displayed raw, unchecked emotion. However, deeply rooted within Jett's psyche was a terrible disdain for anything resembling a human. From the time he was born, these disgusting creatures had made his life nothing but a living hell. That damned church and those damned priests....

Jett brought himself out of the terrible memories quickly and sighed.
"Ma'am, please don't be run off because Mr. Pepper's here is free with his hands. I assure you it will not happen again. Now, everyone, please come along into the elevator. There's many things that need to be done and not nearly enough time to do them all."

Jett entered into the elevator, and awaited the rest of the new recruits to file in before pushing the "x2" button. Though Jacquelyn had ripped the doors off, there were several other protective doors that could replace the destroyed doors. Jett had not spared any expense as to the level of security he provided within the base. The brakes squealed and they all descended down into the underground depths that were vital to D.I.N.E.R.'s cause...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:11 pm
Gray had totally remains silent during the "is it a she or a her" debate. He didn't see any reason why he should have waste energy talking at that moment. Mipsy, her, was doing handstand. Nothing more. Nothing less.

"finally, I was tired of waiting" said the Silver-dressed man.  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Des-Roku

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:40 pm
Jacquelyn simply giggles and struts into the elevator.

" Ufufufufu....You are all too silly."

It appears as if she is wearing a maid uniform now, rather than the aforementioned butler attire. When or...how she changed into these clothes remains a mystery. Regardless, she still has her feather duster with her and shifts her weight onto one leg, waiting patiently. She looks over at Jett.

" So...um. Is that going to be docked out of my pay?" She asks innocently, pointing at the broken elevator door.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:12 am
"Free with my hands?" siad Seth, a little confused, "Oh no, I never touched it-no-her!" He smiled broadly, "No, I'm only free with my fists"

He proceeded to throw a series of jabs at the air untill Jett had finished his rant. He kept making the punches at Jett, but beghan to speak a return in between them "Foor your," right hook "Information," left hook, "I was refering to" a staight punch with one his left, "cat guys." he threw a quick uperrcut stoping right below Jetts face.

"A guy can't help but be a little scared after being attacked by half naked cat people who waggled themself at you before unleashing all manner of a** kickery..." yeah... it was a long storry... one Seth would rather not go into.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Coffee_Drinker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:56 am
Lucy gaped at the group and started to wonder if all this was going to be an everyday occurrence,she sighed and decided not to think upon such things.
She walked to the elevator but the door were jammed shut.
She new this would become an annoyance so she just decided to pry them open.
she walked inside
"are you guys coming?" she huffed
"if your not in closing the doors without y'all"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:36 am
The seemingly ancient elevator screeched loudly to a halt and after a few seconds the doors opened, revealing a much more impressive area of DINER. Jett stepped out of the elevator slowly, he's feet making a light padding sound as he began to walk slowly through the corridors. He allowed his hand to slide over the cool metal of the wall and eventually his hand found a light switch. Jett flipped on the lights, and for a few seconds nothing happened. Soon, however, the lights began to flash on and off and then on again. The dim flourescent lights buzzed quietly watching quietly above.

Jett motioned for his followers to stay close as he navigated the corridors to the crew quarters. Jett again flipped on the lights and walked to the middle of the circular room.
"This will be the quarters for all of those who will be my top advisory staff for DINER. The male quarters is on the left side and the female on the right."
Jett walked to the back of the room, where a small metallic box was placed atop a small desk. Jett flipped open the box, revealing a red button inside.
"This," Jett explained, "is the panic button. In the event of an attack, push this button. A titanium plated wall will rise, seperating you from the outside. Push again and the wall releases. Oh, also, make sure not to push the button three times. If you do that, for some reason, it releases a gas that temporarily turns everyone into 'plushies'. This serves no real purpose and I'm unsure as to why it was installed, as I was not the one who installed the original security measures for the base. Anyways, moving right along..."

Jett stepped out of the room and called upon a small spirit who was working on patching a hole in the metal wall.
"When you are finished with that, have some of the other spirits take any extra baggage or belongings of my guests and send them to the quarters."
"Yesh mastuh." The little spirit nodded and turned back to his work.

Jett motioned for everyone to come along and they soon reached the strategy room. Jett turned on the lights and half a dozen plasma screen televisions flipped on as well. They immediately began playing "Joo-joo the happy chocobunny". Jett reached for the remote and turned off the televisions.
"Seems one of the demons snuck in here." Jett laughed nervously and quickly set down the remote.
"Anyways, this is the strategy room. In the event that we need to discuss our next course of action all together, this is where we will do it. You will be notified if you are needed in the strategy room via PA system."

Jett turned the light back off and continued down the hall. They soon reached the last leg of the underground base, the Laboratory.
"Here is where our different experiments will take place. Currently, we are developing different biological weapons in case we ever need them for anything. If there's a scientist in the group, you'll find this particular laboratory quite accomodating."

Jett smiled and turned to the group and spoke again, "Alright then, shall we get to work?"  

xXEnderXx

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:36 pm
Seth laughed loudly, "Well, do we really have a choice?" he said standing up and crossing his arms in front of him

"I may not know about these fools, but I was definetly summoned, so I'm as good as your slave." he laughed again, streatching his right arm out.

"BUt why the hell not, lifes no fun ifg you complain about it! Lets get started."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:06 am
Lucy looked around and saw everyone starting to do...work stuff, but Lucy was completely lost, she walked up to Seth and leaned in
"hey Seth...do you know what we are supposed to do?"  

Coffee_Drinker

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:21 pm
Seth had taken to leaning against a wall in one of the hall ways. His eyes shut, and a seren smile plastered on his face. He opened one eye and looked sideways at the girl.

"Supposed to do?" he looked back forwards for a second, "Not in the slightest" He shut both eyes and rocked himself forward.

"I was summoned, I don't have to do anything 'till the boss tells me to. Still, I supose if you really wanted we could go rough up some of the competition..."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:27 pm
She pondered on Seth's statement a bit but all that accomplished was a blank stare across her face.
"competition! Are there other organization's like us?"
she looked at him and smiled and guessed that there were.
"sure that sounds fun" her grin grew wider "i haven't bit anyone in a while"  

Coffee_Drinker

Des-Roku

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:04 pm
Jacquelyn looked around the rooms in which Jett showed them.

"Hmph. You people really should be more tidy...there's dust everywhere!"

And right after saying that, she zooms off, cleaning the entire complex. With quick speed to boot, zipping here and there, and sometimes even checking to see if she's cleaned a certain spot before.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:45 pm
"'Course their are more groups like us." said Seth, streatching one iof his arms in preperation, "We're actualy an off shoot of one group that collapsed...." he said, now doing leg streatches to limber up for kicks.

"We should ask the boss before we just go out terrorizing, that way we don't upset someone we shouldn't...."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Coffee_Drinker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:01 am
Lucy nods at Seth and smiles "ok i'll be right back" with that she turns around and scoped the room looking for Jet, it anly took a few seconds cause he was out in the open. As he looked at her she smiled real big and began to walk towards him
"hey boss!" she shouted as she was waving her arms. Lucy stopped right next to Jet and asked
"Jet!...master...boss...leader....uh what do i call him...urm do you need me and Seth to walk around scope the competition or terrorize someone..or even kill?  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff