Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Questions for the opposite sex! [= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Fig of Newton

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:35 pm
hiddenthings1
I have a question! What is the best way to grab the attention of a guy that you have known for seven years? I tried egging his bike which only worked a wee little bit and then his mom came over and yelled at me. eek And for some odd reason, whenever he sees me, he walks away! Does he hate me? Suggestions, guys?
User Image

-cough-
wow
usually its the other way, most guys are actually the bully while the girl walks away and stuff. The best way though would be more like actually telling him stuff. sure its the easiest but its also most effective. :/

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:05 pm
Hmmm  

Hartmen

liber-kine

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:06 pm
try just talking to them not throwing eggs at them XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:13 pm
Why do men find it so comfortable to be naked infront of other men...pee standing next to each other, shower after matches together etc without a hint of homosexual irony?

Females don't ever do the same there is a taboo around it!

Cherry Choo

liber-kine

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:16 pm
Vintaged
Why do men find it so comfortable to be naked infront of other men...pee standing next to each other, shower after matches together etc without a hint of homosexual irony?

i find that embarresing i guess its just some people have better confidence and females do the exact same thing 2 (except pee together O_o)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:16 pm
Vintaged

ooh...im not sure about that one xp  

`Franchise`

Cherry Choo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:31 pm
mousy angel
Vintaged

i find that embarresing i guess its just some people have better confidence and females do the exact same thing 2 (except pee together O_o)

Well in my experience girls didn't shower together after gym there were separate showers etc but the guys did, and had to all together in one huge shower. And why DO you have to pee together? I've never got that!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:36 pm
How come guys don't understand girl talk?  

x3 thisismysn x3

liber-kine

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:38 pm
Vintaged
mousy angel
Vintaged

Well in my experience girls didn't shower together after gym there were separate showers etc but the guys did, and had to all together in one huge shower. And why DO you have to pee together? I've never got that!
i dunno about girl showers im not in there but all guys pee together because there are urinals they dont take up as much space as stalls its wierd i hate them i just use stalls

@thisismysn guys ar'nt girls we dont get each other xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:59 pm
I have one. Would guys find it awkward if a girl asked them out? I know it's sort of a big tabboo, and I refuse to, but I wanna see what guys think about it.

iCrayon

chihuahualuver99

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:01 pm
This is a question for my own gender, i don't get why don't we just say stuff out ,i do, insted of using "girl talk"????  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:03 pm
chihuahualuver99
This is a question for my own gender, i don't get why don't we just say stuff out ,i do, insted of using "girl talk"????

Usually, I say exactly what I mean.
It comes out as "girl talk" sometimes.
As in, guys don't understand what I'm saying, but all my girl friends understand completely.

x3 thisismysn x3

hacker preventer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:07 pm
Why is it so taboo for girls to fart and act retarded in front of other people but it's ok for guys to fart in each other's faces?

Like my guy friends think that when girls pass gas it's the grossest thing. But when the guys do it..they just laugh it off. It's only a natural occurance... rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:08 pm
x3 thisismysn x3
chihuahualuver99

Usually, I say exactly what I mean.
It comes out as "girl talk" sometimes.
As in, guys don't understand what I'm saying, but all my girl friends understand completely.

well i uslly hang out with dudes so i kinda talk like them so i don't realy use "girl talk" not even my girl friends.  

chihuahualuver99

x3 thisismysn x3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:11 pm
chihuahualuver99

well i uslly hang out with dudes so i kinda talk like them so i don't realy use "girl talk" not even my girl friends.

what I was trying to say is
I don't necessarily use "girl talk"
Just guys don't seem to understand what I say.
I'm not super girly or anything.

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces