XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:41 pm
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"... hmm are you asking me out?" artio laughed "im just kdding" " pretty good i guess what kind of dancing are we talking about and why are we talking about dancing?"
She handed him the invitation. "In one month's time, the Royal Feast is going to start for one whole week. Every royal born is invited, even though everyone knows if you dont go, your in trouble. And I have to go, your coming along, as well as a entourage of people I choose."
"i dont know what this has to do with anything but sure sounds like fun" artio opened the invitation and read it
"Not fun. If I can get the top fighters from this rebellion into that castle, what do you think will happen?" she asked with a smirk.
" well considering we dont have a big enough force do reveal ourself to the kings and theres bound to be high security im thinking will be in a tight spot but you sound like you have a good plan... tell me"
"The security will be tight on the outside of the castle. On the inside in the sleeping quarters, no one will be on guard. Some snooty royals hate being woken up because of the guards in armor clanking around all night. So all we need to do is wait until the last day of the feast, a grand ball is going to be held. Everyone will be to tired to notice us slipping into their rooms. You can guess what happens from there. And as for big enough force, we dont need that many people, only about 5 of the best fighters we got. Two are already known." she said pointing to herself and him.
" this will also be a good time to test our new assassin hell be great for sneaking into the rooms"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:44 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"i dont know what this has to do with anything but sure sounds like fun" artio opened the invitation and read it
"Not fun. If I can get the top fighters from this rebellion into that castle, what do you think will happen?" she asked with a smirk.
" well considering we dont have a big enough force do reveal ourself to the kings and theres bound to be high security im thinking will be in a tight spot but you sound like you have a good plan... tell me"
"The security will be tight on the outside of the castle. On the inside in the sleeping quarters, no one will be on guard. Some snooty royals hate being woken up because of the guards in armor clanking around all night. So all we need to do is wait until the last day of the feast, a grand ball is going to be held. Everyone will be to tired to notice us slipping into their rooms. You can guess what happens from there. And as for big enough force, we dont need that many people, only about 5 of the best fighters we got. Two are already known." she said pointing to herself and him.
" this will also be a good time to test our new assassin hell be great for sneaking into the rooms"
"You read my mind." she said with a small smirk on her face. "I'll go off to the castle sometime this week and see if I can get...suitable garments for us to wear during the feast." she said while looking at their rebellion attire.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:46 pm
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"You read my mind." she said with a small smirk on her face. "I'll go off to the castle sometime this week and see if I can get...suitable garments for us to wear during the feast." she said while looking at their rebellion attire.
artio smiled "this is going to be fun. our first attack on the kings are you going to reveal yourself to the kings that your the rebellion leader?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:48 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
artio smiled "this is going to be fun. our first attack on the kings are you going to reveal yourself to the kings that your the rebellion leader?"
"Only before I kill him."  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:49 pm
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
" that would be a great start think you can do it?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:50 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"What do you think?" she asked him sarcastically.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:52 pm
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
artio stared at her "... anything else?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:53 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"Yes, your going to find the top general and top fighter for me to go with us on the trip." she said as she started walking out the door to pack for her trip.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:56 pm
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"Yes, your going to find the top general and top fighter for me to go with us on the trip." she said as she started walking out the door to pack for her trip.
"wait!" artio ran after her " we need an escape plan if something goes wrong we cant go in there without a back up plan"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:58 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"wait!" artio ran after her " we need an escape plan if something goes wrong we cant go in there without a back up plan"
She walked back into the room and stared at him. "There are emergency exits in every room behind a tapestry or painting. If anything goes wrong, we'll just go through the exit in whatever room we're in."  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:59 pm
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
She walked back into the room and stared at him. "There are emergency exits in every room behind a tapestry or painting. If anything goes wrong, we'll just go through the exit in whatever room we're in."
"youve put more plan into this then i thought  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:00 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"What do you expect? And I'm surprised you dont have more faith in me when it comes to making plans and strategies." she said as she walked out into the night air and towards her room.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:05 pm
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"What do you expect? And I'm surprised you dont have more faith in me when it comes to making plans and strategies." she said as she walked out into the night air and towards her room.
bixyll smiled "..yeah" bixyll was worried he sat down on his bed "something tells me this wont go well" he said quietly " if we die there were of loss of our leader second in camand generals and our best fighter..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:08 pm
((bixyll?)) Akasha walked into her room and laid down on the bed. 'Eowin, I hope you can help us with this new plan.' she thought to the goddess of justice and avengers. ((yah, there are gods with this rp, and i have a list, but it's in my guild. sweatdrop and i forgot to post it on here))  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:30 am
dragonrebelfire
((bixyll?)) Akasha walked into her room and laid down on the bed. 'Eowin, I hope you can help us with this new plan.' she thought to the goddess of justice and avengers. ((yah, there are gods with this rp, and i have a list, but it's in my guild. sweatdrop and i forgot to post it on here))
Alteyer walks to Akasha's room and knocks on the door.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff