Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
New Rustir Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:26 pm
Fighter for all
Kupo ninja
(((Kupo? Is that a typo? I have paranoia issues so thats why I'm asking))
((who are you asking?))
((I was asking Faulty. I thought it was a typo of Lupo.. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:33 pm
((Nope. Kupo's also the name of Brett's little flying furball.
After my next post, the fighting can begin.
Just giving you guys a warning.))  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

SJ3 Lone Samurai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:37 pm
((so now nex post he makes the fun will begin?. . . .sounds like there is going to be a whole lot of clone bodies lying around. .. . . mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:39 pm
((Ok, I might end up having to log out, my mom is mad at my dad and she might kick me off. Just giving you a heads up. So if I suddenly log out, I just had walked off the field. But you have my permission to control my character for a bit, but you cannot kill him or make him join anyone. He is supposed to be an evil dude, and he hates everyone. Read the profile.))  

Solaris lux

Solaris lux

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:54 pm
samari john3
((so now nex post he makes the fun will begin?. . . .sounds like there is going to be a whole lot of clone bodies lying around. .. . . mrgreen ))
((lol, you funny. Don't worry, I will cover buildings and gravel with dead clones.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:02 pm
((i am boured. . . .so i will put this down and let you guys guess what it says ^_^ User Image  

SJ3 Lone Samurai

Solaris lux

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:06 pm
((Come on, I really am itching to kill something.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:08 pm
((we have a town talk forum so people can have conversations there instead of in the rp))  

ByakoAssailant

Justin the blademaster.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:25 pm
"What are plushies?" i ask. and who is in charge, the clones are enemies?

I Call the zendian army.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:33 pm
TES was sop shocked that someone would touch him that he had spaced out. When he came too he saw Shinobu standing on a roof with his other companions. TES sheathed his weapons and began to jump up the building with the help of a set of tentacles made of pure shadows.

TES stood beside them man, his hands deep into his pockets. This was no his style at all. And those cannons Shinobu could create were huge. TES sat down and pulled out a small object. He held it in his hands, turning it over to look at it from all angles.

Fine. I'll follow your lead. But I'll say this now, I don't like sitting around and waiting. I'd rather strike first and not give the enemy a chance to strike back.  

TESparky

SJ3 Lone Samurai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:39 pm
saito slowly unsheated his sword and it was a blue katana with the red japanese symbols AKU SOKU ZAN ingraved in both sides on it ((practicly the symbols that i posted up there. . .but in all red)) and he twirled it slighlty in his left hand and then held it to his side with its tip pointed down to the ground and he gave a slight smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:54 pm
"A lot of weird people here, ya know?" Puff said as he looked over the people who had revealed there appearances.

"Yeah, I know. Weirdos in deed." Tickey agreed by nodding her head.

"Tried that and I was shot back, I don't recommend doing it again." He said as he watched the enemy preparing themselves.  

Rozalin Wednesday

deathstar175

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:55 pm
The green haired Tesla appeared the edge of the soon to be battlefield. I can sense the Red haired one here... But his power seems different.. Some butterflies nesting in his hair began quivering as his power began searching...

((Just as a note Tesla will not be fighting himself...))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff